Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Subaru Impreza Lease Questions

fg712000fg712000 Posts: 7
edited April 2016 in Subaru
Looking for 2016 Impreza residual and MF. If you could please provide the info for the 4 and 5 door. 36/12 and 36/15.

Thank you!
«1

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,336
    fg712000 said:

    Looking for 2016 Impreza residual and MF. If you could please provide the info for the 4 and 5 door. 36/12 and 36/15.

    Thank you!

    Base, Premium, Limited? Stick or automatic?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Base with stick and please price auto as well.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,607
    fg712000 said:

    Looking for 2016 Impreza residual and MF. If you could please provide the info for the 4 and 5 door. 36/12 and 36/15.

    Thank you!

    fg712000 said:

    Base with stick and please price auto as well.

    36/15 numbers
    Base MT Sedan - 54% and .00020
    Base CVT Sedan - 58% and .00025
    Base MT Hatch - 59% and .00095
    Base CVT Hatch - 61% and .00095

    Add 2% for 12K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Is that 54% (56% for 12k) correct? Had a dealer quote me 57% yesterday.

    Also, does anyone know the specifics on the Subaru lease offer for the Northeast? It's advertised as $169 per month with $1799 down. Tax, title not included. My calculations equaled $189 per month with a MSRP of $19090, Adjusted cap cost with $1799 down=$17291, Residual @ 56% = $10690, MF .00020
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,336
    fg712000 said:

    Is that 54% (56% for 12k) correct? Had a dealer quote me 57% yesterday.

    Also, does anyone know the specifics on the Subaru lease offer for the Northeast? It's advertised as $169 per month with $1799 down. Tax, title not included. My calculations equaled $189 per month with a MSRP of $19090, Adjusted cap cost with $1799 down=$17291, Residual @ 56% = $10690, MF .00020

    We show 56% for 36/12.

    If you are in the Northeast, it's possible that they aren't using SMF (but, they might be).

    The advertised deal probably assumes a discount from MSRP, before the down payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello guys, looking for 2016 Impreza residual and MF for Sport premium CVT 5 door in NY city area. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,336
    zzzatwork said:

    Hello guys, looking for 2016 Impreza residual and MF for Sport premium CVT 5 door in NY city area. Thank you.

    .00085 MF and 58% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • adamt3adamt3 Posts: 5
    Looking for lease rates in PA
    4 door premium CVT
    12/36
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,607
    adamt3 said:

    Looking for lease rates in PA
    4 door premium CVT
    12/36

    Sedan or hatch?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • geoff220geoff220 Posts: 1
    Looking for MF (tier3) and Residual on sport limited
    12/36
    12/39

    Does the eyesight package effect the residual at all?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,607
    geoff220 said:

    Looking for MF (tier3) and Residual on sport limited
    12/36
    12/39

    Does the eyesight package effect the residual at all?

    57% and .00040 for 36/12
    55% and .00070 for 39/12

    Option packages do not affect these numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • can I get the MF and residual for a base 5 door/hatchback with CVT for 12/36 and 10/36?

    Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,607

    can I get the MF and residual for a base 5 door/hatchback with CVT for 12/36 and 10/36?

    Thanks in advance.

    .00110 and 63% / 64%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • In Massachusetts, I am looking for a 3 year 36K mile lease for a Subaru Impreza Wagon 2.0i Sport Premium AWD. What is the residual and MF?


    Thank you so much Michaell. You have been a great help by providing this info.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,336
    jeepguy18 said:

    In Massachusetts, I am looking for a 3 year 36K mile lease for a Subaru Impreza Wagon 2.0i Sport Premium AWD. What is the residual and MF?


    Thank you so much Michaell. You have been a great help by providing this info.

    Stick or automatic?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • automatic
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,336
    jeepguy18 said:

    In Massachusetts, I am looking for a 3 year 36K mile lease for a Subaru Impreza Wagon 2.0i Sport Premium AWD. What is the residual and MF?


    Thank you so much Michaell. You have been a great help by providing this info.

    jeepguy18 said:

    automatic

    .00090 MF and 60% residual, assuming your dealer uses SMF for the lease.

    (they do some weird stuff with Subarus in New England)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • alidayanaalidayana Posts: 1
    Looking for 2016 Impreza Base Automatic 4 door 36mo/10K Residual and MF
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,336
    alidayana said:

    Looking for 2016 Impreza Base Automatic 4 door 36mo/10K Residual and MF

    .00045 MF and 58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello there,

    Could I please get the money factor and residual for an Impreza base model hatchback with a manual transmission for a 36-month lease for both 12,000 and 15,000 miles/year in Vermont?

    Thank you very much for your help with this and my other questions over the lase few months.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,336

    Hello there,

    Could I please get the money factor and residual for an Impreza base model hatchback with a manual transmission for a 36-month lease for both 12,000 and 15,000 miles/year in Vermont?

    Thank you very much for your help with this and my other questions over the lase few months.

    .00080 MF and 60%/58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AkKat2AkKat2 08812Posts: 2
    Could you please get me the MF and residual for a Manual Impreza Sport Premium (Hatch/5DR) for both 12k and 15K/yr for a 36mo lease in New Jersey.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,607
    th00ja231 said:

    Could you please get me the MF and residual for a Manual Impreza Sport Premium (Hatch/5DR) for both 12k and 15K/yr for a 36mo lease in New Jersey.

    55% and .00065 for 36/15. Add 2% for 12K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cstbb88cstbb88 Posts: 1
    Leasing 2016 5dr CVT with $20,895 MSRP. Please calculate base on $19000 cap cost for 36/10k, 39/10k, and 48/10k . Vermont area. Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,336
    cstbb88 said:

    Leasing 2016 5dr CVT with $20,895 MSRP. Please calculate base on $19000 cap cost for 36/10k, 39/10k, and 48/10k . Vermont area. Thank you

    Is it a base model?

    .00055 MF and 61% residual
    .00060 MF and 57% residual
    .00200 MF and 50% residual

    With those numbers, stick with 36 months.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kkkuyilkkkuyil Posts: 16
    Looking for 2016 Impreza 2.0i PZEV Standard/Base Model, Automatic 4 Door, 12k/36m, in New York,

    (I'm referring the link below, however it says 5MT, ie., 5 door, Manual Transmission ?
    http://www.prestigeimportssubaru.com/global-incentives-search/2016-Subaru-Impreza-Sedan-Offers-US2016SUB6dd0216b93e2fd3c5b224d1.htm)

    What is the
    1) MSRP, 19090 ?
    2) avg Net Capital Cost in NY 16195 ?
    3) MF
    4) Resuidal %
    or other way, what is the lowest bottom line monthly payment 12k/36m (excluding DMV and Tax) in NY ?

    please guide. thank you.
  • kkkuyilkkkuyil Posts: 16
    ah. It says Subaru Impreza Sedan, Standard 2.0i 4D 5MT model (ie, Sedan/4Door, 5speed Manual Transmission? not Automatic Transmission ?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,336
    kkkuyil said:

    ah. It says Subaru Impreza Sedan, Standard 2.0i 4D 5MT model (ie, Sedan/4Door, 5speed Manual Transmission? not Automatic Transmission ?

    Yes.. that's a manual transmission 4-door.
    .00020 MF and 54% residual for that one.

    Automatic in the same vehicle:
    .00025 MF and 56% residual.
    Of course, the MSRP and selling price will be higher.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Rukman WRukman W Posts: 38
    MF and Residual in NJ

    2016 Impreza 2.0I Premium, 5speed, 5 door

    36/mo 12K

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,607
    namkur said:

    MF and Residual in NJ

    2016 Impreza 2.0I Premium, 5speed, 5 door

    36/mo 12K

    Thanks!

    The only 5-door I see with the 5-speed manual transmission is the Sport Premium.

    57% and .00065

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Jaynj1Jaynj1 Posts: 46
    Could you please give me money factor and residual for 24 month/10k lease. I am looking to lease only for 24 months due to my rotation in northeast. This is for NY.
  • Jaynj1Jaynj1 Posts: 46
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,607
    jitendra1 said:

    Could you please give me money factor and residual for 24 month/10k lease. I am looking to lease only for 24 months due to my rotation in northeast. This is for NY.

    Sedan or hatch?

    What trim level?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Jaynj1Jaynj1 Posts: 46
    Base, sedan. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,336
    jitendra1 said:

    Could you please give me money factor and residual for 24 month/10k lease. I am looking to lease only for 24 months due to my rotation in northeast. This is for NY.

    jitendra1 said:

    Base, sedan. Thank you.

    Automatic?
    .00265 MF and 63% residual.

    Frankly, this is a terrible car to lease for just two years. I'd pick something else.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi there, could I please get the money factor and residual for an Impreza base model or sport premium 5 dr with CVT for 12/36 and 15/36 in Southern CA? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,607

    Hi there, could I please get the money factor and residual for an Impreza base model or sport premium 5 dr with CVT for 12/36 and 15/36 in Southern CA? Thanks.

    36/15
    Base 58% and .00055
    Sport Prem 56% and .00060

    Add 2% for 12k

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:



    36/15
    Base 58% and .00055
    Sport Prem 56% and .00060

    Add 2% for 12k

    Thank you. If I got an offer from the dealer that comes out to 67% for 12k, is that because they have a special for year end clear out, wrong info on their end, or is there something I need to look out for? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,336

    Michaell said:



    36/15
    Base 58% and .00055
    Sport Prem 56% and .00060

    Add 2% for 12k

    Thank you. If I got an offer from the dealer that comes out to 67% for 12k, is that because they have a special for year end clear out, wrong info on their end, or is there something I need to look out for? Thanks.
    We don't see any residuals close to that on 2016 Imprezas. Did they say that it's 67%? Or, is that your calculation?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • unlazy4sportsunlazy4sports Posts: 4
    edited August 2016
    kyfdx said:



    We don't see any residuals close to that on 2016 Imprezas. Did they say that it's 67%? Or, is that your calculation?

    Calculation. He said net cap cost will be about $18,395.00 with a residual value at $12,354.00
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,336

    kyfdx said:



    We don't see any residuals close to that on 2016 Imprezas. Did they say that it's 67%? Or, is that your calculation?

    Calculation. He said net cap cost will be about $18,395.00 with a residual value at $12,354.00
    Residual is a percentage of the MSRP.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thank you.
  • Hi, could someone please let me know the MF and residual for a 2016 Impreza Sport Limited hatchback with 12k/36mon in Southern California?
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,336

    Hi, could someone please let me know the MF and residual for a 2016 Impreza Sport Limited hatchback with 12k/36mon in Southern California?
    Thanks!

    .00020 MF and 53% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello, Can you please tell me the MF and residual in Seattle, WA area for 3 year 36K mile lease for a Impreza 5 door 2.0i Sport Premium? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,607
    lisa2017 said:

    Hello, Can you please tell me the MF and residual in Seattle, WA area for 3 year 36K mile lease for a Impreza 5 door 2.0i Sport Premium? Thank you.

    56% and .00025

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thank you!
  • Hello! Looking to lease a 2016 Subaru Impreza Premium 2.0i Automatic 4dr Sedan. 12k/36 months, MA. What is the residual value and MF? 21,095 MSRP. 1000 down (inclusive of all drive-off costs, taxes, and other fees) would $245/month be a good deal? Thank you!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,607
    dpleasing said:

    Hello! Looking to lease a 2016 Subaru Impreza Premium 2.0i Automatic 4dr Sedan. 12k/36 months, MA. What is the residual value and MF? 21,095 MSRP. 1000 down (inclusive of all drive-off costs, taxes, and other fees) would $245/month be a good deal? Thank you!!!

    53% and .00025. Need to know the adjusted cap cost to figure the payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell- I am not sure what the adjusted cap cost is, however, the dealer says the MSRP is 22,188 (although the sticker provided indicated 21,095 msrp) with a discount of 2,960 for price of 19,228. The residual is deemed to be 11,760.
Sign In or Register to comment.