2016 BMW X6 Lease Questions

jagoojagoo Member Posts: 23
edited January 2016 in BMW
Hello,

Would you please give me the money factor and residual for a BMW X6 SDrive 3.5 for a 24 month and 36 month lease both with 15k miles?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,791
    jagoo said:

    Hello,

    Would you please give me the money factor and residual for a BMW X6 SDrive 3.5 for a 24 month and 36 month lease both with 15k miles?

    Thanks in advance.

    .00132 MF and 63%/57% residual. $1500 option credit.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bass123bass123 Member Posts: 12
    Hello,

    What's the money factor and residual for 2016 BMW X6 xdrive 5.0 and X6 M, 36 months, 15K?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,791
    bass123 said:

    Hello,

    What's the money factor and residual for 2016 BMW X6 xdrive 5.0 and X6 M, 36 months, 15K?

    .00135 MF and 58% residual for either model.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bass123bass123 Member Posts: 12
    If I were to go for a new 2015 X6 M today, what would be the money factor and residual? If the MSRP is $108,995, how much should I be looking to shoot for? the dealer is offering this car at $97,894!!! thoughts?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,791
    bass123 said:

    If I were to go for a new 2015 X6 M today, what would be the money factor and residual? If the MSRP is $108,995, how much should I be looking to shoot for? the dealer is offering this car at $97,894!!! thoughts?

    .00135 MF and 58% residual for 36 mo, 15K/yr

    No clue what an X6 M is going for. 10% off seems pretty good, though

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bass123bass123 Member Posts: 12
    does the residual on either 2015 or 2016 X6 M lease change by going from 36 to 39? how about 42, 48 months?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,136
    bass123 said:

    does the residual on either 2015 or 2016 X6 M lease change by going from 36 to 39? how about 42, 48 months?

    No 39 month program. 42 and 48 month residuals are far worse.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kkravec1kkravec1 Member Posts: 5
    Do you have MF and residuals for 10k & 12k miles for 2016 35xDrive? Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,791
    kkravec1 said:

    Do you have MF and residuals for 10k & 12k miles for 2016 35xDrive? Thank you

    .00135 MF and 61%/60% residual.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kkravec1kkravec1 Member Posts: 5
    Thank you
  • marks911marks911 Member Posts: 5
    Hello,

    Would you please give me the MF and Residual for a 2016 BMW X6 50i (36/10K miles)?

    So far my deal:
    MSRP $93,395
    Total out of pocket: $5,500
    Monthly payment incl. tax: :$1000
    State PA - tax 11%

    Please let me know if my numbers good or worse

    Also driving BMW now, but was told no loyalty on May/June?

    Thanks



  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,136
    marks911 said:

    Hello,

    Would you please give me the MF and Residual for a 2016 BMW X6 50i (36/10K miles)?

    So far my deal:
    MSRP $93,395
    Total out of pocket: $5,500
    Monthly payment incl. tax: :$1000
    State PA - tax 11%

    Please let me know if my numbers good or worse

    Also driving BMW now, but was told no loyalty on May/June?

    Thanks

    What is the adjusted cap cost?

    What does the $5500 cover?

    36/10 numbers are .00138 and 60%

    We don't have any loyalty incentive information.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • marks911marks911 Member Posts: 5
    So, $5,500 cover $2,500(first month/bank fee/plate/doc fee) and $3000 down payment
  • marks911marks911 Member Posts: 5
    Also i "lock" deal on 5/31 with an opportunity use program for May or June, to see what better
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,136
    marks911 said:

    Also i "lock" deal on 5/31 with an opportunity use program for May or June, to see what better

    No difference in the numbers for either month.
    marks911 said:

    So, $5,500 cover $2,500(first month/bank fee/plate/doc fee) and $3000 down payment

    Still need to know the adjusted cap cost - selling price less the $3000 down.

    Which, by the way, we don't recommend. The money would be lost if the car is stolen or totaled, and it doesn't change the total cash outlay for the lease - just makes you think you've got a lower payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • marks911marks911 Member Posts: 5
    Unfortunately, all i remember that the price was $2K under invoice.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,136
    marks911 said:

    Unfortunately, all i remember that the price was $2K under invoice.

    Let us know when you have that number and we can figure out the payment and whether it matches what the dealer has quoted you.

    11% tax! Do you live in Pittsburgh?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • marks911marks911 Member Posts: 5
    Philly
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,136
    marks911 said:

    Philly

    So, 8% regular sales tax plus the additional 3% for leases. Ouch.

    Could be worse - Chicago residents pay almost 17% in combined state and local sales tax on a lease.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.