Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 Toyota Corolla Prices Paid

vegan_ninjavegan_ninja Member Posts: 4
edited January 2016 in Toyota
I did not find a thread for 2016 Corolla prices paid. Giving my info. Not sure if this is a good deal, but here are the details.

Toyota Corolla LE Premium, with Entune navigation, moonroof, weather proof mat, cargo mat, some kind of protection for door knobs etc. Smart key system. Bought in California. Overall happy. I had a Maxima before. Happy with legroom space in Corolla now, am 6 ft and quite comfortable. JBL audio system is great. Dashboard excellent. Can answer any questions if people have! Love the Leatherette (artificial leather look and ease of cleanliness).

Cash Price: 19348.50
Doc Price not Govt: 80
CA Tax: 1940.71 (HUGE TAX)
Vehicle Reg Fee Not Govt: 29
License Fee: 132
Registration/Title: 111
CA Tire: 8.76

TOTAL On Road: US $ 21650

I am attaching Edmunds TMV also here for this car.

Toyota Corolla 2016, Toyota Sienna 2006, Android, Vegan, Minimalist.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,068

I did not find a thread for 2016 Corolla prices paid. Giving my info. Not sure if this is a good deal, but here are the details.

Toyota Corolla LE Premium, with Entune navigation, moonroof, weather proof mat, cargo mat, some kind of protection for door knobs etc. Smart key system. Bought in California. Overall happy. I had a Maxima before. Happy with legroom space in Corolla now, am 6 ft and quite comfortable. JBL audio system is great. Dashboard excellent. Can answer any questions if people have! Love the Leatherette (artificial leather look and ease of cleanliness).

Cash Price: 19348.50
    Doc Price not Govt: 80
    CA Tax: 1940.71 (HUGE TAX)
    Vehicle Reg Fee Not Govt: 29
    License Fee: 132
    Registration/Title: 111
    CA Tire: 8.76

TOTAL On Road: US $ 21650

I am attaching Edmunds TMV also here for this car.

Congrats on the new car! Thanks for checking in.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• lhs976lhs976 Member Posts: 10
    Just leased a 2016 Corolla S Plus in Massachusetts for $105/month 36 months 12k a year with $2,000 total out of pocket. Don't have complete breakdown of MSRP/Cap Cost and such but for the payment I feel like it was a pretty fair deal. Was $166 with $0 down
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,248
    lhs976 said:
    Just leased a 2016 Corolla S Plus in Massachusetts for $105/month 36 months 12k a year with $2,000 total out of pocket. Don't have complete breakdown of MSRP/Cap Cost and such but for the payment I feel like it was a pretty fair deal. Was $166 with $0 down
    Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• ryan_tranryan_tran Member Posts: 10
    How much should I pay Corolla 2016 S plus? Is 18000 OTD(sale tax 4.17) is possible? any ideas. I am living in DC area(DC, virginia, maryland)
  • dudedomdudedom Member Posts: 1
    Ryan, lowest OTD offer I got for a 2016 Corolla S Plus was $18220, no options added. I'm in California. I had 2 other offers for below $18,500. Since your tax is lower, $18000 is possible I think.
  • miguelhmiguelh Member Posts: 2
    dudedom said:

Ryan, lowest OTD offer I got for a 2016 Corolla S Plus was $18220, no options added. I'm in California. I had 2 other offers for below $18,500. Since your tax is lower, $18000 is possible I think.

Im looking in California, looking to purchase asap before end of Month..what dealer did you get this price with?
  • rmsurfer212rmsurfer212 Member Posts: 18
    Hi, what are the residuals/MF on a 2016 Corolla S Plus in Las Vegas, NV for 12/36?

Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,068

Hi, what are the residuals/MF on a 2016 Corolla S Plus in Las Vegas, NV for 12/36?

Thank you

Don't have NV numbers, but MF should be in the .00018-.00039 range, with 63% residual.

Most regions have $1000 lease cash from TFS.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• stupidsaysstupidsays Member Posts: 1
    Greetings from Silicon Valley,
    After being ripped off royally by the dealership in Toyota Dealership in San Francisco, which if anyone is interested, I will write them privately. It happened in 2005. Despite this, my son wants to purchase a base Corolla, with absolutely no hidden charges. With all my internet, voice and email investigations, I am still mortified of giving an offer. I gave one offer, and they hung up, got another estimate, and the salesman raised it on our second conversation $400.00. I am even wondering if this site is rigged for optimum sales. I figure $15,000 out the door is fair. Please just regular people, struggling to make it here respond.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited October 2016
    Don't make an offer, get some quotes and then negotiate with the best two or three. We have a quote service or you can go to Toyota.com or use the dealer's web sites.

There's a $1,500 incentive right now making the True Market Value average price paid for a San Fran zip $15,684. That's for the L automatic and includes the $835 destination.

To get to $15,000 OTD with your ~10% tax rate, you'll need to aim for around $13,500 for the selling price. Not sure if that's doable in the Bay Area but your quotes will give you a quick idea of how hard you can push.

The end of the month is here so it's a good time to get quotes.

(btw, you have 4 hours to make edits to your posts. Hover on the right of your post title and click on the little cog that will appear to find the edit button.)