Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2016 X3 Lease

jldaddyjldaddy Member Posts: 6
edited February 2016 in BMW
Checking to see if this is a good deal. 2016 X3 28i Mineral White, Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Drivers Assistance Package, Navigation, Cold Weather Package. 36 month/12K year for $550 month. Out of pocket is approximately $3,300 which includes first month, acquisition fee, registration and NY taxes.

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,272
    jldaddy said:

Checking to see if this is a good deal.

2016 X3 28i
    Mineral White, Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Drivers Assistance Package, Navigation, Cold Weather Package.

36 month/12K year for $550 month. Out of pocket is approximately $3,300 which includes first month, acquisition fee, registration and NY taxes.

.00132 MF and 57% residual. $1000 option allowance + $1000 SAV Winter Adder

No idea if that is good or not. What is the MSRP and selling price?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jldaddyjldaddy Member Posts: 6
    The MSRP on the car is $49,945, selling price is $44,800.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,272
    jldaddy said:

The MSRP on the car is $49,945, selling price is $44,800.

That's $550/mo. exactly. Looks like a pretty good deal, assuming the items in the upfront money actually add up to $3300.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ellinjtheellinjthe Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2016
    Anyone have the current rate for 2016 X3 2.8xdrive, 36mos/12k in Rhode Island. I see there is a $2000 SAV allowance. The info I see says "Get up to $2,000 Cash Allowance on 2016 BMW X3 4dr AWD Sports Activity Vehicle vehicles. Qualification S-Stock and T-Tourist vehicles ONLY are eligible."

What is a S-Stock and T-Tourist vehicles?

Also, I believe there is a USAA $1000 incentive right now, Is that combinable with the SAV allowance?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    ellinjthe said:

Anyone have the current rate for 2016 X3 2.8xdrive, 36mos/12k in Rhode Island. I see there is a $2000 SAV allowance. The info I see says "Get up to $2,000 Cash Allowance on 2016 BMW X3 4dr AWD Sports Activity Vehicle vehicles. Qualification S-Stock and T-Tourist vehicles ONLY are eligible."

What is a S-Stock and T-Tourist vehicles?

Also, I believe there is a USAA $1000 incentive right now, Is that combinable with the SAV allowance?

.00132 and 57%.

$1000 option allowance and $1000 SAV Winter Adder incentives are what I see.

Never seen a reference to Stock or Tourist vehicles before.

The USAA incentive ought to combine with the others.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4