BMW 2016 428i Residual and MF

garosengarosen Member Posts: 3
edited February 2016 in BMW
What is the residual and money factor for a 2016 428i?
Where can I find this info myself?
What is the typical markup dealer tried to add on top of this money factor?

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,496
    garosen said:

    What is the residual and money factor for a 2016 428i?
    Where can I find this info myself?
    What is the typical markup dealer tried to add on top of this money factor?

    .00132 MF and 57% residual for 36 mo, 15K/yr. $1250 option allowance.

    Dealers can markup the money factor by .00040, maximum.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • garosengarosen Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for the quick response! What would be the residual for 10K/yr?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,496
    garosen said:

    Thanks for the quick response! What would be the residual for 10K/yr?

    Add 3%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cardoc17cardoc17 Member Posts: 20
    Is the money factor and residual the same for a 428ix Convertible?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 192,924
    cardoc17 said:

    Is the money factor and residual the same for a 428ix Convertible?

    Yes, all 4-series (coupe, GC and convertible) have the same lease numbers for February.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.