Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 X1 lease

exhuskyexhusky Posts: 8
edited March 2016 in BMW
could anyone tell me the RV and MF for a 36 month 36,000 mile lease on a 2016 X1 BMW
also what would generally be considered a good percent discount off of MSRP prior to incentives for this model at this time

Comments

  • palmia89palmia89 Posts: 4
    Hi,
    I'm a lease broker here in FL, typically 6-7% off of MSRP is pretty good for BMW.
  • exhuskyexhusky Posts: 8
    thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,831
    exhusky said:

    could anyone tell me the RV and MF for a 36 month 36,000 mile lease on a 2016 X1 BMW
    also what would generally be considered a good percent discount off of MSRP prior to incentives for this model at this time

    .00135 MF and 59% residual. $500 lease credit.

    I agree with 7% discount

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • exhuskyexhusky Posts: 8
    thank you
    more questions to come after first visit to dealership today

  • mcil2016mcil2016 Posts: 9
    Could you please tell me the RV and MF for a 36 month 36,000 mile lease on a 2016 BMW X1 for State of IL.

    $500 lease credit - is it the same for IL for something different?
    Are there any other rebates on the X1 just like the $3000 build rebate for the 3 series

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,831
    mcil2016 said:

    Could you please tell me the RV and MF for a 36 month 36,000 mile lease on a 2016 BMW X1 for State of IL.

    $500 lease credit - is it the same for IL for something different?
    Are there any other rebates on the X1 just like the $3000 build rebate for the 3 series

    Thanks

    .00135 MF and 61% residual. I don't see a lease credit, this month.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mcil2016mcil2016 Posts: 9
    thanks
  • eddieg321eddieg321 Posts: 15
    Hi can you tell me the money factor, residual, and any incentives on a 2016 BMW X1. looking to lease for 36 months/12000 miles. Thank You
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,102
    eddieg321 said:

    Hi can you tell me the money factor, residual, and any incentives on a 2016 BMW X1. looking to lease for 36 months/12000 miles. Thank You

    .00138 and 60%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.