Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Chronic Car Buyers Anonymous

Comments

• Options
    ateixeiraateixeira Member Posts: 72,587
    Here's some wild Romaniacs doing some hard core enduro riding:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxBzvziYAdk&feature=player_embedded#!
  • Options
    28firefighter28firefighter Member Posts: 9,397
    If you fold down the rear seats, you may be able to - but I highly doubt it.
    2022 Tesla Model Y Performance, 2018 BMW M240i Convertible, 2015 Audi Q5 TDI
  • Options
    jayriderjayrider Member Posts: 3,602
    Seat tested the C-30 last week and really liked it. Seats are great and the car has a nice solid feel. Plenty of room for what I need to haul. 2013 is the last year for them --- maybe an even better deal lightly used in a year or two. Checked out the new Imprezza hatchback and while it's bigger with AWD, probably off the list. Different experience than the Volvo.
  • Options
    ronsteveronsteve Member Posts: 1,195
    Checked out the new Imprezza hatchback and while it's bigger with AWD, probably off the list. Different experience than the Volvo.

Yes, certainly a different animal. And I'm not so sure I like the new ones, because they seemed to lose a bit of the refinement(?) that I had seen in earlier generations of Subarus. I had an Impreza sedan as a rental on a trip a couple weeks ago, and I wasn't super-impressed with it. The engine-braking behavior of the CVT was almost annoying, and the CVT in general takes some getting used to. When my wife goes car shopping, I'm hoping she'll like the Mazda 3 over the Impreza or Jetta.

Me? I sometimes kick myself for not getting an '07 WRX wagon instead of the V70.
    2015 Acura RDX AWD / 2021 VW TIguan SE 4Motion
  • Options
    dad23dad23 Member Posts: 870
    My wife's 3-month-old car got hit in the parking lot this week :( No note on the car but some guy came out apologizing saying he had full coverage, he'd take care of it. I called the cops because I really didn't feel comfortable with the information he gave me. Turns out his "friend" dropped him off and bailed after hitting the car. It wasn't his car and he wasn't driving so his insurance info is worthless. He only knows her first name and the cell number he gave for her is disconnected. I got an estimate today of just under $700 :sick: Since he gave me his information, I asked the officer if it would be harrassment for me to call him as often as I'd like to try and get better informaiton about his ride. He said go for it, he gave you his info, wear him down til he rats her out! I have the feeling she probably doesn't have a license or insurance...
  • Options
    corvettecorvette Member Posts: 10,268
    edited October 2012
    "I have the feeling she probably doesn't have a license or insurance..."

That sucks, we need a penal colony for people like that...

If your state is like mine, you may be able to swear out a criminal complaint and (effectively) either get paid or she goes to jail. Then again, in my state, an unauthorized driver gets minimum liability coverage so long as the vehicle is insured, so you probably need to talk to someone who's familiar with your state's laws.
  • Options
    rayainswrayainsw Member Posts: 3,192
    Ugh, indeed.
    Sorry to hear that - I feel for you....
    - Ray
    Bummer
    2022 X3 M40i
  • Options
    stickguystickguy Member Posts: 50,558
    is that what putting money into your current ride is?

OK, it was only $25 or so for a pair of RainX latitude blades at target for the Volvo. The ones on there when I bought it in February (a set of the frameless ones, which I had never seen before) really were pretty crappy at the time, and have not gotten better since! So I should have done this a while ago, just never quite got around to it. Having a brand new set (and pitless windshield) on the RDX really showed how lousy the Volvo was.

so just need to throw them on tomorrow. maybe. But at least they are in the garage, staring at me every day until I do.

2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.

• Options
    It is surprising that old ratty wiper blades don't perform very well. I get a lot more miles out of mine if I remember to clean the gunk off them with some alcohol on a rag.
  • Options
    I decided to conquer a rattle in the driver's door of the 540. I found a loose piece of plastic underneath the door panel, and four of the door trim panel clips had been flattened by the neanderthal who replaced the window regulator (the previous owner left the receipt for the repair in the owner's manual). The vapor barrier is also coming loose in a couple of spots, but since it's not leaking water into the interior, I'm leaving it alone for now.

The door trim panel clips are, of course, not available at Autozone. I ordered a package of 10 off eBay for $5, so the car is parked in my garage with the battery disconnected (due to the side airbag in the door) until they arrive.
  • Options
    I'm hoping she'll like the Mazda 3 over the Impreza or Jetta

I drove a 3s 2.5l and then an Impreza back to back, and I preferred the Subie.

Funny thing was I asked for a SkyActiv 2l, but they brought a 2.5l. I noticed the auto only had 5 gears, and the SkyActiv is supposed to have 6.

Any how, the Subie has a much bigger back seat (roomier than the CX5 even), and visibility is a lot better. They drove similarly, but the Subie is a bit smoother and quieter.

I sort of wanted to like the Mazda because prices are lower, but nope. Ironically I decided to keep my Mazda (Miata) instead, and lost my CCB card in the process. ;)
  • Options
    breldbreld Member Posts: 6,710
    Did I ever humbly share my bike rack story? About 5 years ago, I was all excited to start biking a little bit, so I put a bike rack on my then 530xi sedan. A couple weeks later, I blanked out that I had the bike on the roof and "garaged" it. The bike rack basically tore off and the rear window shattered.

Repaired the car, bought a new replacement bike (the original was in pieces) and a few weeks later...

Did it again! :sick: This was after mentally reminding myself all the way home about the bike on top. And then got into my neighborhood and started thinking about other things and "WHAAAM!"

This time the bike made it, as the bike rack itself came off easier due to somewhat shoddy repair work on the roof. I just had to get the bike tuned up - the bike mechanic remarked on how I must've had a good crash (due to the nicks and scratches).

I did however, get the repair done this time at a much more reputable shop which did the repair properly - so I always joked that there was a purpose to the second crash.

And all that because I refused to get a trunk mounted bike rack - because it might scratch the paint a bit!

Yes, I can be that dumb sometimes. :blush:

2024 Audi Q8 e-tron - 2024 Corvette - 2024 BMW X5 - 2023 Tesla Model Y

• Options
    I still haven't scratched that high MPG car itch, and sheepishly admit I'm mildly considering trading out the recently acquired A5.

I made a super aggressive offer on a new 2012 Golf TDI along with the highest trade value I could find online for the Audi, and the salesperson says "he thinks it's doable." So I'm going in this afternoon to see what they say. I highly doubt they can do it with the numbers I presented, and even if they do, I don't think I'll part with the A5, but I'm curious to see what they say.

• Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited October 2012
    I think the trick that's saved me over the years is that (unlike some people), I always tie my canoes off front and rear. Even if it's a short kayak up top that you wouldn't otherwise notice overhanging the windshield, the line to the bumper is always in my field of view.

Wouldn't hurt to have a safety line going from the bike rack to the bumper anyway in case the rack fails (I stick a short loop of perlon around something in the engine compartment and tuck it under the hood when not in use).
  • Options
    Wow, how many months have you had the A5? :surprise:
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I think they made an Allstate commercial out of that! That's one of those things that would be impossible to remember since pulling the car in the garage is pretty much a mindless routine. You'd need some sort of mind trick to prevent that from happening, like taking the garage door opener out of the car or (if you have Homelink), flipping the lock button on the garage door controller inside the house so that it won't operate.
  • Options
    Not long. Having bought used and IF they accepted the high trade value I put out there, the financial loss would be minimal, but I actually do like it quite a bit. It certainly was impulsive and not as practical as a 4-door, but I'll likely enjoy it for awhile longer.

• Options
    edited October 2012
    Yeah, I haven't put a bike on the roof since. For the longest time, I sort of cringed and could hear in my mind the sound of crushing metal when I would enter the garage.

It's funny.....now.

My brother, who is a serious road biker, has had somewhat similar instances, so I felt a bit better when he shared his stories (or maybe it's just genetic). And his bikes cost more than some of my cheaper cars.

• Options
    I wonder how long it will take you to break even on fuel after you trade the A5
    this soon? You won't get more than wholesale for it. How can you even begin to compare driving a Golf TDI with an A5? Isn't the experience worth something ? It wouldn't even make economical sense if you were struggling to put food on the table which I doubt you are anyway. Having said that, I will still support you unconditionally [it's your money] in whatever you decide to do. :D
  • Options
    I wonder how long it will take you to break even on fuel after you trade the A5 this soon?

Oh, there's not much of a case to be made from a financial perspective. Though getting 40-50 mpg would be nice in the long run.

You won't get more than wholesale for it.

Which is why I don't think it will happen. I'm curious enough to call their bluff - I imagine when they say "we're close" they're thinking a few thousand is "close."

How can you even begin to compare driving a Golf TDI with an A5? Isn't the experience worth something ?

Well, I don't know - it's certainly different, but a manual Golf is in many ways more engaging than the automatic A5. I'm enjoying the A5 for its luxury and comfort, but do miss some of the driving experience of the GTI.

Having said that, I will still support you unconditionally [it's your money] in whatever you decide to do.

That's why I love this forum. :P

• Options
    I'm curious enough to see how close they get to the deal I presented, but here's what will probably happen - their offer may be fair, but not compelling to me, and I'll wait until next year when the new 2014 Golfs come out, and consider trading in the 2002 530i and keeping the A5.

• Options
    The new one is supposed to be 200 lbs lighter. We'll see where the US-spec models weigh in.

One thing I didn't like is they shrunk the fuel tank on the euro spec TDI, forfeiting the extra range you would have gained.
  • Options
    Yeah - that is a bummer when the high MPG cars have small tanks. I wouldn't say it defeats the purpose, but it certainly defeats some of the convenience.

I'm also curious to see what kind of mileage VW's new 1.8T is supposed to get. If the 2.0T is getting low 30's on the highway, I would imagine the 1.8T would compete well (intentionally so) with the Focus, Mazda3, Elantra, etc.

• Options
    You think it's a good idea to buy v1.0?

I'd wait and let them work out the bugs first.

The TDI is an evolution so it should be less risky.
  • Options
    Well, yeah, that's one valid reason I've been telling myself to go for the 2012 - get the one that's been around for awhile and give the new version a couple of years to have bugs worked out and then trade up.

But alas, as expected, I went in over lunch and the numbers were WAY off from what I had proposed. Not surprising that the dealer just wants to get you in the door, but I did outline very specifically what the numbers would have to be for me to consider doing the deal.

I'm more relieved than anything. I can settle into the A5 and keep looking, which is the fun part.

• Options
    How about a brief review of the A5. Is it under warranty? Miles ? I could be interested in a few years in something along those lines.
  • Options
    It's a 2011 A5, automatic, with the "Premium Plus" package and navigation. I bought it CPO with 17,500 miles and now have almost 20,000. So I believe the factory warranty is still effective for another couple of years (or 50k) and the CPO warranty will add another 2 years and up to 100k miles.

OVERALL

Being my first Audi, it has taken some time to get used to the feel and dynamics of it, but I'm really starting to appreciate its balance of sportiness and luxury. Not as "tight" as a 3-series coupe, but roomier and more comfortable (mine does not have the sport package). I think I read one review that described it as more of a "Grand Touring" coupe rather than a full-on sports coupe. And I'd agree with that. I use the backseats to transport my 7 and 9 year-old boys with regularity, and it's roomy enough that they don't squak about it (it may help that I told them the A5 (or maybe the S5) appeared in Iron Man, so they think it's pretty cool).

PERFORMANCE

I really like the 2.0T engine - paired with the 8-speed auto that they changed to for the 2011 model, particularly in "S" mode, it is very responsive and smooth. A very welcome difference from the GTI I traded in is how much more planted it feels - I imagine the result of being AWD.

INTERIOR and COMFORT

The controls and dash layout are great - with the navigation option, the controls are placed down near the shifter. That placement, along with having several "direct-access" button, makes it very convenient and intuitive.

The sunroof is pretty cool, though it does not open at all - just tilts.

But really, I think the A5 is mostly about style. For a fairly attainable car (unless you need the power of the S5), I don't know if there's much else out there that offers such an attractive exterior.

Sorry - you said "brief" review. :)

• Options
    qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,955
    Its for the best. Wait for the Golf GDI. ;)

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• Options
    They do seem to be teasing the US market with that, aren't they?

Seems to make sense considering the success they seem to have with the current TDIs.

• Options
    au1994au1994 Member Posts: 3,389
    Bummer on the sunroof. I didn't know it didn't open. That might take it off my list as a potential replacement when my BMW lease expires next year.

2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe Granite Crystal over Saddle
    2024 Audi Q5 Premium Plus Daytona Gray over Beige
    2017 BMW X1 Jet Black over Mocha

• Options
    Buddy here at work just picked up an Explorer.

Helped him shop a bit, we compared Edmunds TMV and TrueCar pricing, and he did a tad better than either, so he was satisfied.

q helped out with the trade appraisal (much appreciated). Got more than expected from his Range Rover Sport trade.

Explorer Limited with 4WD, Deep Impact Metallic Blue. BLIS and inflatable rear seat belts and Navi. Can't remember if he got the moonroof or not.

$40k out the door.
  • Options
    qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,955
    A RR to an exploder? My, how the mighty have fallen! ;)

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• Options
    Same guy who screamed about the $3000 tire and brakes service.

To be fair that was around 20k miles.

Guess he didn't want to buy new tires again, so he came to the table with $5 grand and drove off with a new set of tires attached to an Explorer. :D
  • Options
    xwesxxwesx Member Posts: 16,800
    I haven't been in a new Explorer yet, but rode in a Flex yesterday. My, what an amazingly comfortable vehicle! I was in the rear (second row) seat. I commented to the driver that if there were any more leg room back there, it would be a Packard! It was probably 24" or more between the nearest seat cushions front-to-back. Of course, this one was a top-end AWD model, but it felt quite luxurious. I can't imagine subjecting something like that to my two heathens.

With an MSRP over $40K, that would never be an issue I'd have to consider. :P
    2018 Subaru Crosstrek, 2014 Audi Q7 TDI, 2013 Subaru Forester, 1969 Chevrolet C20, 1969 Ford Econoline 100, 1976 Ford F250
  • Options
    Was there good thigh support? In other words, is the seat high enough off the ground that your knees are not in your chest?

I like those, too.
  • Options
    dieselonedieselone Member Posts: 5,729
    edited October 2012
    I've ridden in a Flex Limited a few times, but only in the front passenger seat. I found it to be very comfortable and a neat vehicle too. Sure, the looks are different, but I kind of like it. But it was very nice on the inside. I would consider a Flex if I didn't have heavy towing needs.
  • Options
    Yes, it was quite supportive. I'd say it wasn't quite as high as a minivan seat, but close. The third row even looked quite usable. It probably had let room (between seats) similar to that of my Fiesta, but without a foot well. Adults could ride back there with no problem for a short trip. Children would probably be quite comfortable.
    2018 Subaru Crosstrek, 2014 Audi Q7 TDI, 2013 Subaru Forester, 1969 Chevrolet C20, 1969 Ford Econoline 100, 1976 Ford F250
  • Options
    I like the looks of it. Boxy, but without being oddly angular (if that makes any sense).

Great cargo space in the back end, even with the rear seats up. This thing could be an excellent people hauler with good fuel economy (30+ range) if Ford opted to put a diesel engine in it. With a gas engine, I'm not sure where it offers any advantage over the Explorer, which I suspect returns similar numbers all around.
  • Options
    akanglakangl Member Posts: 3,281
    edited October 2012
    Of course everyone who waited until the last minute is scrambling to get winter tires on. Then there are the diehards who think all-seasons are just fine. We've spent nearly $2000 to outfit 3 vehicles with winter tires this fall, if one of our vehicles gets hit by a car with all-seasons I think I'll be in jail for beating the driver senseless.....or maybe it'll beat sense into them!

I can understand all-seasons in an area with very little snow, but alaska?

Here's to hoping for an accident free winter! I don't want to buy another car, we have our sights set on building our dream house.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,422
    Sigh.... one more chore for this weekend...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    fintailfintail Member Posts: 57,176
    Looked at bikes again today. Still haven't decided, but I think I am leaning towards that used SV650S ABS (I expressed my strong interest to the saleswoman today), or maybe trying on a new Ninja 300. It's a smaller bike, but has some rave reviews, is relatively cheap, and I like the light weight. Both bikes have a lot of positives. Might pull the trigger this month.
  • Options
    gouldngouldn Member Posts: 220
    I certainly am not CCBA, but do appear on here from time to time. My method is to keep one car basically forever while swapping a 2nd car in and out. My current 'forever' car is an 01 Forester I bought new in June 2000. It's now at 194k and my goal is to get it to 200k. I've never even kept a car 100k before, so this is a record, but 200k is soon, and it's time to start thinking about replacing it.

I need it to fit a road bike preferably with the wheels on ... I can do this no problem with the Forester by turning the front wheel up, and lying the bike down on the folded seats. I also need the car to at least equal the 24.5 overall mpg I get in the Forester, and preferably beat it. I don't really need AWD as I live in California and am not into skiing. I do alot of trail running and mountain biking, so I tend to gravitate to cars that don't make me cringe when I get them dirty or muddy. I want an automatic due to infamous SF Bay Area traffic.

So to start the process I test drove two hatchbacks back to back. First was a Mazda 3 Grand Touring skyactive with the automatic and tech package. The second (same dealer) was a Ford Focus Titanium hatchback with the automatic and every option I could imagine.

My expectations where that the Mazda would be the 'driver's car' of the two while the Ford would be a little more luxo. Well actually I was underwhelmed by the mazda. The power was OK (I mean for a high mpg 4-cyl automatic), but the steering was quite overboosted and felt kind of numb to me. The car did have a nice tight turning circle and was easy to park. The interior was a little cheap feeling to me, but not out of line with the cost of the car.

I then immediately got into the Ford. The interior was way better with a nice big nav screen and a very good sounding stereo. The seats seemed better, and the general interior feel was not cheap at all. I was worried that the strange 'powershift' automatic would be herky-jerky, but I did not find this the case at all. It was not Lexus smooth, but very acceptable. The steering felt way better than the Mazda, and was quite entertaining to drive (well within this class anyway). The turning circle seemed a little bigger and it was not quite as easy to park, but pretty darn easy, especially with the large screen for the backup camera.

Anyway this is just the beginning. Next up will be a Mazda 5, and some Subaru's.
  • Options
    There too, huh? Sounds like a rather synchronized start to winter in Alaska!

We used to run all-seasons year round on our Subarus. We got around just fine, but the difference in traction is night and day comparing even the best all-seasons to a studless winter tire. I can hardly tell the roads are slick much of the winter with the dedicated tires.

I still run good all-seasons during the "summer" months, just so I don't have to worry about those transitional times when we might see snow in the spring or early in the fall. But, since I do my own seasonal change-overs, I don't have to beat any rush. I change them out mid-April and (usually) early October every year in the driveway.

Sadly, I think the Forester is due for new winter shoes next year. It seems like I'm always buying new tires! :sick:
  • Options
    I considered all of those, and would have considered the Mazda5 much more seriously if it had a manual on anything beyond the bare bones model. Can you get the bike in those with wheels on?

The '14 Forester is due out in probably 6-9 months (max), and will have the CVT, likely boasting 31-32 highway MPG (EPA rated). I can't speak for the driving dynamics, of course, but I suspect it will prove a solid evolution of the '01, boasting far better occupant space without giving up the cargo capacity you require. XV/Impreza will cost less with better economy, but, again, I'm not confident about the bike-holding ability.
  • Options
    I also recently looked at the Mazda3 and Focus (among other cars) and agree with your assessment. The thing I liked the most about the Mazda was the shifting, but I was looking at manual trannies.

The Focus sacrifices a little in the way of MPG, but seems to make up for it with a bit more power. Overall, that new Focus platform has been generally praised, and the handling and ride reflect that.

I believe the Mazda3 is due for an update for the 2014 model year, so it's not surprising that the Focus feels a bit fresher than the Mazda. Did you drive a 2013 Mazda? While everything else is the same, they did add a more contemporary 5.8" Navigation Touchscreen to it, which should be much more functional than the "mini-Nav" the 2012's had, and probably enhances the look of the interior.

While you're looking at hatches, have you considered the new Impreza, or are you ready for something a bit more different from your current Subaru? The XV Crosstrek variant is due out soon, which will offer a bit more rugged look. I know Ateixeira here prefers the Impreza over the other hatches.

• Options
    gouldngouldn Member Posts: 220
    edited October 2012
    The Mazda3 I drove was 2012 with small nav screen. That really looked weird, and out of place. I didn't realize they up-sized it for 2013 ... I'll have to take another look. However I assume the steering remains the same?

Yeah the XV is high on my list, as is also the 2012 Forester. The few spy shots of the 2013 Forester leave me cold, but they are just spy shots. I'm leery of the CVT in the XV, but then again I was leery of of PowerShift in the Ford and found it fine. I realize that this car is not going to be powerful; it's a commuter mostly. That's why I have the 2nd car spot ... it can be less practical and get worse MPG ... as long as it's $10K or less.
  • Options
    We used to run all-seasons year round on our Subarus. We got around just fine, but the difference in traction is night and day comparing even the best all-seasons to a studless winter tire. I can hardly tell the roads are slick much of the winter with the dedicated tires.

Sadly, I think the Forester is due for new winter shoes next year. It seems like I'm always buying new tires!

We used to do the same, run all seasons on our vehicles. Then one year, at the prodding of a friend, put winter tires on my van, for our family vehicle we never looked back. Hubby still ran all seasons on his 4x4 dually until the day he slid over an embankment, between scaring the h*ll out of him and the wrecker bill, winter tires were much cheaper. After that we never went into winter without good dedicated winter tires on ALL of our vehicles.

As for always buying tires, ha, we pretty much always have 3 vehicles and one of them seems to need either a winter set or a summer set. This winter all 3 needed winter sets, the cars both have good summer sets. Now the truck......oh dear Chippy......she's going to nail me for another $1000-$1200 in the spring for a summer set of sneakers. Gotta love load range E tires.

This video is a bit of an eye opener as far as all season tires vs winter tires.

all season vs winter tires
  • Options
    Yeah, we ended up getting a used minivan back in 2007 that came with a moderately used set of studded tires. I went ahead and used them, and found them to be pretty convincing. So, when i picked up my Escort, I bought a set of winter tires for it. Then, when we replaced the van with our Forester, I gave my wife the choice of a good set of all seasons (to replace the marginal stock tires) or dedicated winter tires. She opted for the winter tires. So, we basically haven't had a car that's used regularly in the winter months without winter tires.

My plow truck doesn't count, because I only use it with chains on, so it doesn't matter what tires it has. Heck, those tires could be bald and they'd likely provide impressive traction as long as the chains were installed!

Is your truck a 3/4 ton or 1-ton? If 3/4, you're going overboard with L/R-E tires. L/R D will handle as much as the truck can handle. Of course, if the cost savings isn't significant between the two, then there's no point.

The hardest time I have with truck tire replacement is that both of my trucks (the youngest at 36 years old) have 16.5" rims on them. It's not particularly easy finding that tire size these days. Forget about selection! :cry:
  • Options
    Is your truck a 3/4 ton or 1-ton? If 3/4, you're going overboard with L/R-E tires. L/R D will handle as much as the truck can handle. Of course, if the cost savings isn't significant between the two, then there's no point.

It's a 3/4 ton and came stock with L/R E tires, we just threw the stock tires away at 49k miles, they were bald with one that had a separated cord. We have a 10k trailer that we tow so I'd rather go overboard than be on the edge. Plus it being a diesel it's a heavy truck by itself. I think the price difference between L/R D and E is only a couple hundred bucks and I'd rather have peace of mind!
  • Options
    Sandman6472Sandman6472 Member Posts: 6,971
    Didn't like the herky jerky auto tranny on the test drive so it's off our list. Really wanted to like the car too!

The Sandman :) :sick: :shades:

2023 Hyundai Kona Limited AWD (wife) / 2015 Golf TSI (me) / 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Premier RS (daughter #1) / 2020 Hyundai Accent SE (daughter #2) / 2023 Subaru Impreza Base (son)