March 2016 MF on Golf R please

jeffrey0jeffrey0 Member Posts: 1
edited March 2016 in Volkswagen
Looking for March 2016 MF on the Golf R. I've got the residual of 68% for 36 months, 10k miles. Dealer is quoting .00288 which is awful. Thank you!
Tagged:

Answers

  • lucyredlucyred Member Posts: 95
    MF and residual on the Golf R for 12/36 in NY for automatic. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,932
    jeffrey0 said:

    Looking for March 2016 MF on the Golf R. I've got the residual of 68% for 36 months, 10k miles.
    Dealer is quoting .00288 which is awful. Thank you!

    .00188 MF and 68% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,932
    lucyred said:

    MF and residual on the Golf R for 12/36 in NY for automatic. Thanks

    .00188 MF and 67% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jzn8205jzn8205 Member Posts: 1
    Can you tell me the MF for Golf R lease in VA, March 2016, 12/36, DCC w/nav and auto and driver assist pkg. Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,325
    jzn8205 said:

    Can you tell me the MF for Golf R lease in VA, March 2016, 12/36, DCC w/nav and auto and driver assist pkg. Thanks!!

    .00188 and 67%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • debro7046debro7046 Member Posts: 18
    Can I please have the MF and RV for a 2016 Golf r manual with DCC 24/12k. New Jersey thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,325
    debro7046 said:

    Can I please have the MF and RV for a 2016 Golf r manual with DCC 24/12k. New Jersey thanks

    .00188 and 74%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.