2016 C450 - Good Deal?

norcalkidnorcalkid Member Posts: 25
edited March 2016 in Mercedes-Benz
Hey @kyfdx & @Michaell - Got my final deal from the dealer: What do you guys think?

2016 C450
63,250.00 MSRP
Invoice 59,623.00
Selling at 55,527.00 ( includes cap reduction of 3437.00 )
Tax, license and 1st month - 1563.00
36 Months
12K Miles
MF .00129
Monthly payments - 646.00 per month ( tax included )
Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

  • norcalkidnorcalkid Member Posts: 25
    Thanks!  I think I'll research MSD's.  What do you know about the C450 being replaced by the C43 for 2017?
  • norcalkidnorcalkid Member Posts: 25
    DO we know the March programs on the C450? I heard somewhere there was a 1200.00 lease program. Want to make sure i am getting that!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,651
    norcalkid said:

    DO we know the March programs on the C450? I heard somewhere there was a 1200.00 lease program. Want to make sure i am getting that!

    We don't have any incentive info for MB.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • norcalkidnorcalkid Member Posts: 25
    Anyone know the how to find out incentives for MB as they change monthly?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,651
    norcalkid said:

    Anyone know the how to find out incentives for MB as they change monthly?

    The "Car Research" tab at the top of the page has a link to the customer incentives.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • norcalkidnorcalkid Member Posts: 25
    Yeah, I checked there and it doesn't include MB. Any other sources? We are in April now so I would love to know if they have taken any way from march or added any new. Appreciate your help!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,651
    norcalkid said:

    Yeah, I checked there and it doesn't include MB. Any other sources? We are in April now so I would love to know if they have taken any way from march or added any new. Appreciate your help!

    No change in the MF or RV this month; no information on incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.