Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Leasing Audi Q5?

brittd17brittd17 Member Posts: 4
edited April 2016 in Audi
I'm looking at leasing an Audi Q5 . The Audi dealership by me is having a deal we got the sales person to go this low.

MSRP $42,760
3K down
$375 a month including all taxes and fees
36 Month lease
12K mileage a year

for the total of 3 years we would invest $16,500 into the car that we don't own. I think its a pretty good deal. I've never leased before so wanted to check here.

Thanks in advance!
Tagged:

Answers

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,194
    brittd17 said:

    I'm looking at leasing an Audi Q5 . The Audi dealership by me is having a deal we got the sales person to go this low.

    MSRP $42,760
    3K down
    $375 a month including all taxes and fees
    36 Month lease
    12K mileage a year

    for the total of 3 years we would invest $16,500 into the car that we don't own. I think its a pretty good deal. I've never leased before so wanted to check here.

    Thanks in advance!

    Which trim and engine?

    How does the $3000 at signing break down?

    What is the adjusted cap cost?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • brittd17brittd17 Member Posts: 4
    2016 Audi Q5 2.0T Premium AWD 2.0T quattro Premium SUV


    Its $3000 down and monthly payments include tax and tags for $375

    43K

    Thanks so much!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,194
    brittd17 said:

    2016 Audi Q5 2.0T Premium AWD 2.0T quattro Premium SUV


    Its $3000 down and monthly payments include tax and tags for $375

    43K

    Thanks so much!

    I can't make the numbers work.

    Why is the cap cost higher than the MSRP?

    As is, I get $526/mo plus tax. If I apply the $3000 as cap reduction, the payment drops to $442/mo plus tax.

    I don't see how you can get to $375/mo

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,036
    brittd17 said:

    2016 Audi Q5 2.0T Premium AWD 2.0T quattro Premium SUV


    Its $3000 down and monthly payments include tax and tags for $375

    43K

    Thanks so much!

    Your quote is missing the selling price of the vehicle.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • brittd17brittd17 Member Posts: 4
    selling price 40K
  • brittd17brittd17 Member Posts: 4
    So I am getting a deal with 12k miles a year, 375 a month including tax, title, etc and 3k down on a 2016 q5 audi. I could buy the Audi for 40,000K and put 15K down. Still unsure if I should lease or just buy it. Leasing for the 3 years total with down payment and monthly , & Taxes is $16,500
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,194
    brittd17 said:

    So I am getting a deal with 12k miles a year, 375 a month including tax, title, etc and 3k down on a 2016 q5 audi. I could buy the Audi for 40,000K and put 15K down. Still unsure if I should lease or just buy it. Leasing for the 3 years total with down payment and monthly , & Taxes is $16,500

    If your intention is to keep the car for longer than 3 years, then buy it outright. Otherwise, lease.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.