2016 Buick Verano Lease Questions

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,026
edited April 2016 in Buick
Ask your 2016 Verano lease questions, here!

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

  • neil22neil22 Member Posts: 47
    Can you give me the residual value percent and the money factor for am April lease on 2016 Buick Verano Turbo with with 15,000 miles per year for 36 months in NJ?

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,587
    neil22 said:

    Can you give me the residual value percent and the money factor for am April lease on 2016 Buick Verano Turbo with with 15,000 miles per year for 36 months in NJ?

    Thanks

    .00045 MF and 56% residual. $1030 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • neil22neil22 Member Posts: 47
    Thanks so much..the dealer made a mistake and quoted me the 39 month residual % instead of the 36 month I requested...Without edmunds and this forum I would not have caught it...this is an invaluable resource..thank you...

    one correction..dealer said the lease cash this month is $2,030, not the $1,030 in your message..
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,026
    neil22 said:

    Thanks so much..the dealer made a mistake and quoted me the 39 month residual % instead of the 36 month I requested...Without edmunds and this forum I would not have caught it...this is an invaluable resource..thank you...

    one correction..dealer said the lease cash this month is $2,030, not the $1,030 in your message..

    There may be incentives we aren't aware of ...

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • neil22neil22 Member Posts: 47
    your readers should be careful when looking at GM cars...the dealers are now writing leases with GM's leasing arm, not ALLY. ...these gm leases include a $495 charge at lease end if you do not buy the car after the lease or if you do not buy or lease another new GM car
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,026
    neil22 said:
    your readers should be careful when looking at GM cars...the dealers are now writing leases with GM's leasing arm, not ALLY. ...these gm leases include a $495 charge at lease end if you do not buy the car after the lease or if you do not buy or lease another new GM car
     The end of Lease disposition fee is pretty common for all financial  institutions

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • neil22neil22 Member Posts: 47
    Interesting..did not know it was common...it was quite a surprise to me .Never had one with my last 3 leases from Ally...
  • time2leasetime2lease Member Posts: 27
    Hello, could I get May numbers and incentives for California? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,026

    Hello, could I get May numbers and incentives for California? Thanks.

    Sorry, but we did not get any Buick lease numbers for May.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jharrisctjharrisct Member Posts: 18
    Hello,
    Do you have numbers available for the verano turbo for this month? either 24 or 36 months.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,587
    jharrisct said:

    Hello,
    Do you have numbers available for the verano turbo for this month? either 24 or 36 months.

    Thanks!

    .00045 MF and 54% residual for 36/15. $1100 lease cash.
    .00055 MF and 58% residual for 24/15. $1100 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • asd302asd302 Member Posts: 65
    Can I get the July #'s for the non turbo Verano, 24/15 and 36/15 in Florida
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,587
    asd302 said:

    Can I get the July #'s for the non turbo Verano, 24/15 and 36/15 in Florida

    .00055 MF and 58% residual
    .00045 MF and 54% residual.

    $1100 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jharrisctjharrisct Member Posts: 18
    kyfdx said:

    jharrisct said:

    Hello,
    Do you have numbers available for the verano turbo for this month? either 24 or 36 months.

    Thanks!

    .00045 MF and 54% residual for 36/15. $1100 lease cash.
    .00055 MF and 58% residual for 24/15. $1100 lease cash.
    How does lease cash fit in the equation, does it come off of MSRP or the negotiated price?

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,026
    jharrisct said:

    kyfdx said:

    jharrisct said:

    Hello,
    Do you have numbers available for the verano turbo for this month? either 24 or 36 months.

    Thanks!

    .00045 MF and 54% residual for 36/15. $1100 lease cash.
    .00055 MF and 58% residual for 24/15. $1100 lease cash.
    How does lease cash fit in the equation, does it come off of MSRP or the negotiated price?

    Thank you.
    Apply it after negotiating your best price.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jharrisctjharrisct Member Posts: 18
    Thank you! :)
  • jharrisctjharrisct Member Posts: 18
    Hello, One more question. Is the MF negotiable? I am being quoted much higher MF 's ( without a completed credit application). Are the MF rates marked up by each individual dealer?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,026
    jharrisct said:

    Hello, One more question. Is the MF negotiable? I am being quoted much higher MF 's ( without a completed credit application). Are the MF rates marked up by each individual dealer?

    Thanks!

    Dealer can mark up the MF for extra profit. And, less than tier 1 credit will also result in a higher MF. It's possible the dealer is playing it safe and quoting a higher MF as they don't yet know your credit-worthiness.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jharrisctjharrisct Member Posts: 18
    Thank you, the part about playing it safe makes sense. I can see now how those quotes I can use as "worst case scenario"
    Thanks again!
  • tomdi1999tomdi1999 Member Posts: 1
    lease numbers for buffalo,ny. 2016 Verano Sport Touring 10/36 & 12/36. thanx
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,587
    tomdi1999 said:

    lease numbers for buffalo,ny. 2016 Verano Sport Touring 10/36 & 12/36. thanx

    .00045 MF and 54%/53% residual. $1800 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.