Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Fiat 124 Spider Lease Questions

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
edited May 2016 in FIAT
Ask your 124 Spider lease questions, here!

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13

Comments

  • leescottleescott Posts: 136
    Subscribed!
  • saratogastevesaratogasteve San Jose, CaPosts: 180
    Has this car hit the show room floor as of yet? Did Edmunds do a review as of yet? I think the Fiat looks nicer than it's cousin Miata, just wish the car was a few inches longer to fit me better. Great looking car - lets hope Fiat doesn't screw it up.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
    June lease numbers are available .. ask away!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What are the numbers for a 3 year/10k mile lease on the base model?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647

    What are the numbers for a 3 year/10k mile lease on the base model?

    "Classica"?

    Standard MF and 60% (auto) or 58% (stick shift)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • moodyhankmoodyhank Boulder, COPosts: 194
    What is the standard MF for Fiat Michaell? And do you also happened to have the numbers for the stick shift Abarth version?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
    moodyhank said:

    What is the standard MF for Fiat Michaell? And do you also happened to have the numbers for the stick shift Abarth version?

    Standard MF is around .00200.

    What lease term and miles per year are you looking for?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • moodyhankmoodyhank Boulder, COPosts: 194
    Michaell said:

    moodyhank said:

    What is the standard MF for Fiat Michaell? And do you also happened to have the numbers for the stick shift Abarth version?

    Standard MF is around .00200.

    What lease term and miles per year are you looking for?
    Looks like 48 month is the sweet spot since that is what they are advertising on Fiat's website, can I get the 10k number?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
    moodyhank said:

    Michaell said:

    moodyhank said:

    What is the standard MF for Fiat Michaell? And do you also happened to have the numbers for the stick shift Abarth version?

    Standard MF is around .00200.

    What lease term and miles per year are you looking for?
    Looks like 48 month is the sweet spot since that is what they are advertising on Fiat's website, can I get the 10k number?
    50% for 48/10.

    FYI, that is the configuration with the lowest residual value.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi Michael,

    What are the lease numbers for August?

    36 month / 12K miles.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
    robbiek99 said:

    Hi Michael,

    What are the lease numbers for August?

    36 month / 12K miles.

    What trim level?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • robbiek99robbiek99 Posts: 4
    edited August 2016
    Actually, it doesn't look like there are any Abarth models around me.

    Can you do Lusso and Classica?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108
    robbiek99 said:

    Actually, it doesn't look like there are any Abarth models around me.

    Can you do Lusso and Classica?

    And..... stick or auto?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • robbiek99robbiek99 Posts: 4
    edited August 2016
    Stick... thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108
    robbiek99 said:

    Hi Michael,

    What are the lease numbers for August?

    36 month / 12K miles.

    robbiek99 said:

    Actually, it doesn't look like there are any Abarth models around me.

    Can you do Lusso and Classica?

    robbiek99 said:

    Stick... thanks!

    Classica: .00138 MF and 57% residual
    Lusso: .00130 MF and 57% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ctc_manctc_man San DiegoPosts: 1
    Hi!

    Was wondering the MF / Residuals on the new Abarth 124 in a manual for September.

    36 / 12

    36 / 10

    Thanks!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108
    ctc_man said:

    Hi!

    Was wondering the MF / Residuals on the new Abarth 124 in a manual for September.

    36 / 12
    36 / 10

    Thanks!!

    .00105 MF and 52%/53% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • moodyhankmoodyhank Boulder, COPosts: 194
    Can I please get the manual Abarth and Lusso numbers for 36/12?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
    moodyhank said:

    Can I please get the manual Abarth and Lusso numbers for 36/12?

    Lusso - .00115 and 54%
    Abarth - .00105 and 52%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could I please get the lease specs for the following?
    classica 24/10 manual
    classica 24/10 automatic
    lusso 24/10 manual

    thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
    ruskislot said:

    Could I please get the lease specs for the following?
    classica 24/10 manual
    classica 24/10 automatic
    lusso 24/10 manual

    thank you

    Classica auto .00095 and 61%
    Classica stick .00085 and 59%
    Lusso stick .00050 and 59%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • moodyhankmoodyhank Boulder, COPosts: 194
    Fiat advertising 39 month term for the lease, is that the sweet spot? If so, can I get the 39/12 numbers for the Abarth with the stick shift?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108
    moodyhank said:

    Fiat advertising 39 month term for the lease, is that the sweet spot? If so, can I get the 39/12 numbers for the Abarth with the stick shift?

    .00086 MF and 49% residual

    That appears to be the best term.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Any numbers on the Lusso auto for 39/12? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108

    Any numbers on the Lusso auto for 39/12? Thanks!

    .00096 MF and 52% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Does anyone know if Fiat allows MSDs when leasing?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108

    Does anyone know if Fiat allows MSDs when leasing?

    Pretty sure that Chrysler Capital does not have an MSD program.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mdc99mdc99 Posts: 7
    They seem to be back to featuring a 36mo. Any updated numbers for the Abarth auto. 12k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108
    mdc99 said:

    They seem to be back to featuring a 36mo. Any updated numbers for the Abarth auto. 12k

    .00051 MF and 52% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mdc99mdc99 Posts: 7
    Thanks!
  • Hello! Could I please get the current lease specs for a Lusso (auto) over:
    36/10
    36/12 ?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108
    aero7890 said:

    Hello! Could I please get the current lease specs for a Lusso (auto) over:
    36/10
    36/12 ?

    Thank you!

    .00083 MF and 55%/54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thank you!
  • Could I get the MF & RV for 124 Abarth manual. 36 month/ 15k yr NJ . Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
    debro7046 said:

    Could I get the MF & RV for 124 Abarth manual. 36 month/ 15k yr NJ . Thanks

    .00047 and 48%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • March #s for 124 Classica and Lusso, automatic, 24/10, 24/12, 36/10 & 36/12? Thanks so much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647

    March #s for 124 Classica and Lusso, automatic, 24/10, 24/12, 36/10 & 36/12? Thanks so much!

    24/12
    Classica - .00035 and 60%
    Lusso - .00034 and 60%

    36/12
    Classica - .00103 and 55%
    Lusso - .00101 and 55%

    Add 1% for 10K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could you please provide numbers for abrath 24/10k in NJ?
    thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647

    Could you please provide numbers for abrath 24/10k in NJ?
    thanks

    Automatic or stick shift?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:
    Could you please provide numbers for abrath 24/10k in NJ?
    thanks
    Automatic or stick shift?
    Automatic and please do provide numbers for 24/12 and 24/15k as well. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108


    Michaell said:

    Could you please provide numbers for abrath 24/10k in NJ?
    thanks

    Automatic or stick shift?

    Automatic and please do provide numbers for 24/12 and 24/15k as well. Thanks!

    .00017 MF and 58%/57%/56% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:
    Michaell said:
    Could you please provide numbers for abrath 24/10k in NJ?
    thanks
    Automatic or stick shift?
    Automatic and please do provide numbers for 24/12 and 24/15k as well. Thanks!
    .00017 MF and 58%/57%/56% residual
    Thank you !
  • mpower22mpower22 Posts: 39
    can I get residuals and MF for abarth stick shift 36/10 in 22025

    Any lease incentives?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108
    mpower22 said:

    can I get residuals and MF for abarth stick shift 36/10 in 22025

    Any lease incentives?

    .00066 MF and 52% residual

    No incentive info.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hydro13hydro13 Posts: 53
    What are the current MF and RV for 36/12K for Fiat 124 Spider Lusso?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
    hydro13 said:

    What are the current MF and RV for 36/12K for Fiat 124 Spider Lusso?

    Automatic or manual?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hydro13hydro13 Posts: 53
    manual, thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
    Michaell said:

    hydro13 said:

    What are the current MF and RV for 36/12K for Fiat 124 Spider Lusso?

    Automatic or manual?
    hydro13 said:

    manual, thanks

    .00077 and 53%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hydro13hydro13 Posts: 53
    Thanks for your help
  • Hi! what are the 36/15 lease rates on a manual spider abarth
Sign In or Register to comment.