Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2016 Cadillac CT6 Lease Questions

_carrera_carrera Posts: 25
edited May 2016 in Cadillac
Hello,
May I get the 24mo./10k mile lease numbers for the 2016 Cadillac CT6?
Also, does it look like there are any incentives right now?

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,472
    _carrera said:

    Hello,
    May I get the 24mo./10k mile lease numbers for the 2016 Cadillac CT6?
    Also, does it look like there are any incentives right now?

    .00056 and 67%

    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • _carrera_carrera Posts: 25
    Thanks! Is is the same for all the trims?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,013
    _carrera said:

    Thanks! Is is the same for all the trims?

    Yes

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kubicakubica Posts: 47
    Greetings!

    Looking for June Money Factor and Residual for a 3yr./10k mile year CT6 lease.

    3.6 premium luxury awd if that makes a difference...

    THANK YOU!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,013
    kubica said:

    Greetings!

    Looking for June Money Factor and Residual for a 3yr./10k mile year CT6 lease.

    3.6 premium luxury awd if that makes a difference...

    THANK YOU!

    .00036 MF and 57% residual for all trims.

    .00043 MF and 56% residual for 39/10.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kubicakubica Posts: 47
    Thank you kind sir!
  • 14550gt14550gt Posts: 10
    How does this change for 15k per year or 20k per year? Is 39mo their best lease?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,472
    14550gt said:

    How does this change for 15k per year or 20k per year? Is 39mo their best lease?

    Subtract 3% from the residual to go from 10K to 15K per year. After that, extra miles are deducted from the 15K residual value at the rate of .20 per mile.

    36 month term may be slightly better - .00036 and 54% for 36/15.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • evilaxeevilaxe californiaPosts: 5
    Do you happen to have July rates for the CT6 3/12k and 3/15k? I am looking for the 3.0 twin turbo motor in either trim please.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,472
    evilaxe said:

    Do you happen to have July rates for the CT6 3/12k and 3/15k? I am looking for the 3.0 twin turbo motor in either trim please.

    Haven't seen them yet - most likely next week before they are available to us.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    evilaxe said:

    Do you happen to have July rates for the CT6 3/12k and 3/15k? I am looking for the 3.0 twin turbo motor in either trim please.

    Haven't seen them yet - most likely next week before they are available to us.
    Any updates on the numbers>? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,472

    Michaell said:

    evilaxe said:

    Do you happen to have July rates for the CT6 3/12k and 3/15k? I am looking for the 3.0 twin turbo motor in either trim please.

    Haven't seen them yet - most likely next week before they are available to us.
    Any updates on the numbers>? Thanks
    36/15 - .00017 and either 53% or 50%. Add 2% for 12K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can you tell me sept info on 2016 CT6 24/15 or 36/15 please. 1SG (3.0TT Prem. Lux) Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,013
    blakefun said:

    Can you tell me sept info on 2016 CT6 24/15 or 36/15 please. 1SG (3.0TT Prem. Lux) Thanks!

    .00005 MF and 63% residual
    .00001 MF and 54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I am in the process of negotiating a lease on a 2016 Cadillac CT6 Sedan 4dr Sdn 3.6L Premium Luxury AWD. I am located in Glendale, AZ. Can you please help guide me on the correct lease payment based on the following?

    39/12
    Residual: 55%
    MF: .00008

    MSRP: $66,535
    Purchase Price: $62,200
    Fees (Tax, title, acquisition) $1,079
    Lease incentive cash: $3,000
    Down Payment: $,4000

    Payment: $610
    How much room do I have here? I am getting $575/month with tax. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,472
    jbritt81 said:

    I am in the process of negotiating a lease on a 2016 Cadillac CT6 Sedan 4dr Sdn 3.6L Premium Luxury AWD. I am located in Glendale, AZ. Can you please help guide me on the correct lease payment based on the following?

    39/12
    Residual: 55%
    MF: .00008

    MSRP: $66,535
    Purchase Price: $62,200
    Fees (Tax, title, acquisition) $1,079
    Lease incentive cash: $3,000
    Down Payment: $,4000

    Payment: $610
    How much room do I have here? I am getting $575/month with tax. Thanks

    I get $664/mo before tax using your prices.

    Get the dealer to share the adjusted cap cost, inclusive of incentives and any taxes and fees you aren't paying up front.

    We don't recommend making a down payment on a lease - the money would be lost if the car is stolen or totaled.

    I confirm the MF and residual values.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Gentleman, I asked back in September but now ready to pull trigger; so asking again and wondering if this deal is accurate and in line with current MF and Residual.

    2016 CT6 3.0TT Prem Lux
    MSRP 83755
    Cap 77940
    Rebate+Gm Earnings 4300
    Acquisition 595
    Adjusted Cap 74235
    No cash OOP other than taxes/registration/dealer fees and first month payment ~2000

    39 mo/ 15k miles
    $816+ tax (9.5%) for total of $893/mo

    Thanks for your help in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,013
    blakefun said:

    Gentleman, I asked back in September but now ready to pull trigger; so asking again and wondering if this deal is accurate and in line with current MF and Residual.

    2016 CT6 3.0TT Prem Lux
    MSRP 83755
    Cap 77940
    Rebate+Gm Earnings 4300
    Acquisition 595
    Adjusted Cap 74235
    No cash OOP other than taxes/registration/dealer fees and first month payment ~2000

    39 mo/ 15k miles
    $816+ tax (9.5%) for total of $893/mo

    Thanks for your help in advance.

    .00015 MF and 53% residual.

    With those numbers, I get $783/mo.+tax

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tomemictomemic Posts: 12
    Can I please have the lease numbers for a 2016 CT6 2.0T. 36 mo/ 10k? Also a 2016 CT6 3.6 36 mo/ 10k? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,472
    tomemic said:

    Can I please have the lease numbers for a 2016 CT6 2.0T. 36 mo/ 10k? Also a 2016 CT6 3.6 36 mo/ 10k? Thanks!

    What trim level?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tomemictomemic Posts: 12
    Luxury.  Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,472
    tomemic said:

    Can I please have the lease numbers for a 2016 CT6 2.0T. 36 mo/ 10k? Also a 2016 CT6 3.6 36 mo/ 10k? Thanks!

    tomemic said:

    Luxury.  Thanks

    .00001 and 57%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • FadyDizzleFadyDizzle NJPosts: 105
    Is there a 2017 CT6 thread yet?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,013

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.