Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Ford Flex Lease Questions

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,354
edited May 2016 in Ford
Ask your Flex lease questions, here!

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

  • ccmsix7ccmsix7 NJPosts: 11
    MF and residuals for 16 Flex Limited AWD with ecoboost in NJ for 36/10? Thanks!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,354
    ccmsix7 said:
    MF and residuals for 16 Flex Limited AWD with ecoboost in NJ for 36/10? Thanks!!!
    53% and 1.00%. $1750 lease cash. 

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • brandytabbrandytab Posts: 9
    Hi! I'd like MF and residuals for 16 Flex SEL in Michigan. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,354
    brandytab said:

    Hi! I'd like MF and residuals for 16 Flex SEL in Michigan. Thank you!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jbfarraayjbfarraay Posts: 7
    Howdy- I'm in Southern California, and I'm looking for MF and RV for the Ford Flex SEL:

    36/10K
    48/10K

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,354
    jbfarraay said:

    Howdy- I'm in Southern California, and I'm looking for MF and RV for the Ford Flex SEL:

    36/10K
    48/10K

    Thank you.

    36/10 - 55% and 1%
    48/10 - 45% and 4%

    $1750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • brandytabbrandytab Posts: 9
    brandytab said:

    Hi! I'd like MF and residuals for 16 Flex SEL in Michigan. Thank you!

    Sorry - 2016 SEL FWD 3yr 12K yr
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,354
    brandytab said:

    brandytab said:

    Hi! I'd like MF and residuals for 16 Flex SEL in Michigan. Thank you!

    Sorry - 2016 SEL FWD 3yr 12K yr
    54% and 1.25%. $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello! Looking for MF and res and any lease cash on a 2016 Flex SE, 36/12 in Nevada. Thanks, appreciate all you do!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,354

    Hello! Looking for MF and res and any lease cash on a 2016 Flex SE, 36/12 in Nevada. Thanks, appreciate all you do!

    47% and .50%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi there...looking for the MF and residual for a 2016 Flex Limited in Northern California. 36mo/12k
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,354
    archmod2 said:

    Hi there...looking for the MF and residual for a 2016 Flex Limited in Northern California. 36mo/12k
    Thanks

    I'll assume FWD ....

    49% and .50%

    $3000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What are MF and residual for 2016 Ford Flex limited Ecoboost in Southern California

    24 mo/13.5K
    30 mo/13.5K

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,929
    nephrodoc said:

    What are MF and residual for 2016 Ford Flex limited Ecoboost in Southern California

    24 mo/13.5K
    30 mo/13.5K

    Thanks

    0.50% APR and 56%/49% residual.
    $3000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Are there any new lease numbers for October?  Looking for 16 sel awd 10500 miles 36 months in pa thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,354
    rewog17 said:

    Are there any new lease numbers for October?  Looking for 16 sel awd 10500 miles 36 months in pa thanks

    50% and .50%. $3000 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nephrodocnephrodoc Posts: 9
    edited November 2016
    Do you have November figures for the 2016 Limited ecoboost in Southern California, looking at 24/12 vs 36/12. What would you say is the sweet spot for this lease?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,354
    nephrodoc said:

    Do you have November figures for the 2016 Limited ecoboost in Southern California, looking at 24/12 vs 36/12. What would you say is the sweet spot for this lease?

    24/12 - 55%
    36/12 - 48%

    .50% and $3750 lease cash for both terms.

    I wouldn't say either term will lease terribly well, with those numbers. Generally, 36 months results in a lower payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • imagiroimagiro Posts: 13
    edited November 2016
    Do you have the MF and Residual for the Flex SEL - 36/10 AWD - cincinnati ohio area
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,354
    imagiro said:

    Do you have the MF and Residual for the Flex SEL - 36/10 AWD - cincinnati ohio area

    50% and .50%.

    $3750 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Ha! they were trying to rip me off. they were putting up 48% and .75% ! Thanks as always moderators!
  • Hi there can you let me know what the MF and residuals are on a SEL FWD in northern California for 36month/12k? Additionally what the lease cash option are now in December. Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,354
    imagiro said:

    Ha! they were trying to rip me off. they were putting up 48% and .75% ! Thanks as always moderators!

    The dealer can mark up the MF, but the residual value is set by the bank.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,354
    burnasu said:

    Hi there can you let me know what the MF and residuals are on a SEL FWD in northern California for 36month/12k? Additionally what the lease cash option are now in December. Thanks in advance!

    52% and 1.00%. $2000 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • drtyjersdrtyjers Posts: 13
    edited January 2017
    Any numbers for 2016 and 2017 Flex SEL FWD and AWD this month? 36/12 36/10.5 in PA
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,929
    drtyjers said:

    Any numbers for 2016 and 2017 Flex SEL FWD and AWD this month? 36/12 36/10.5 in PA

    2016: 0.75% APR and 48%/49% residual for either FWD/AWD.
    $2500 lease cash

    2017 discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/43688/ford/edge/2017-ford-edge-lease-questions#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lstewielstewie Posts: 56
    Hi,

    There are still '16s on sale in my area and am wondering if I can get residuals & MF on Limited for 36, 15k in Utah. Also, any lease cash and/or incentives?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,354
    lstewie said:

    Hi,

    There are still '16s on sale in my area and am wondering if I can get residuals & MF on Limited for 36, 15k in Utah. Also, any lease cash and/or incentives?

    Thanks!

    There are no published lease programs for any 2016 Fords.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.