Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Compact Hatchback suggestions, 13k budget

CrashKazCrashKaz Posts: 1
edited May 2016 in Ford
Got quoted a 2014 Ford Focus for 15,000 out the door and it's way more than I'm willing to pay. I like the Sonic but the transmission and highway instability issues some of them have make me wary of buying one.
Tagged:

Comments

• graphicguygraphicguy Edmunds Poster EmeritusPosts: 11,553
    I would move on to another dealer. Not familiar with the Focus market in your area, but I don't think there's a shortage of them. What has your research told you these are being sold for in your area?
    2018 Acura TLX 3.5 SH AWD A-SPEC
  • andres3andres3 Southern CAPosts: 11,028
    What are your priorities besides price point? Do you want performance? luxury? reliability? low-cost to maintain and own?
    '16 Audi TTS quattro 2.0T, '15 Audi A4 quattro 2.0T, '19 VW Tiguan SEL 4-Motion AWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,414
    I drive a 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT and really enjoy it. I should think you could find a clean example for $13k

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• stickguystickguy Posts: 33,703
    what are the details on the deal? OTD means different things depending on where you are, with taxes, fees, etc. So what was the selling price, and the add-ons?

2019 Acura TLX A-spec 4 cyl. (mine), and 2013 Acura RDX AWD (wife's)