Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Dodge Charger Lease

eldanorexeldanorex Posts: 18
edited May 2016 in Dodge
Im looking to lease a Dodge Charger SXT in southern California. What would MF?Residual be 12k/36mo and 15k/36mo. What other factors should I be looking at?

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,729
    eldanorex said:

    Im looking to lease a Dodge Charger SXT in southern California. What would MF?Residual be 12k/36mo and 15k/36mo. What other factors should I be looking at?

    .00006 MF and 56%/54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • argetniargetni Posts: 2
    Trying to decide if this is a good deal

    2016 Charger RT Plus
    MSRP $39375
    negative equity from trade $3321

    $2000 total out of pocket, $398/36months
    10k a year

    It seems very fair according to all the calculators I ran.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,041
    argetni said:

    Trying to decide if this is a good deal

    2016 Charger RT Plus
    MSRP $39375
    negative equity from trade $3321

    $2000 total out of pocket, $398/36months
    10k a year

    It seems very fair according to all the calculators I ran.

    What is the adjusted cap cost, when you factor in all the fees and negative equity?

    36/10 on RT Plus is .00042 and 61%

    What state and tax rate is this?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • argetniargetni Posts: 2
    Thank you, I did not see the adjusted cap cost. But I am in NJ.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,041
    argetni said:

    Thank you, I did not see the adjusted cap cost. But I am in NJ.

    Without that number, we can't calculate a payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.