-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2016 BMW X5 Lease Question

jjleasejjlease Member Posts: 5
edited June 2016 in BMW
MSRP 63875 + Dest Charge (995)= 64870
Sales Price of 61400
Tax (3975.77) + fees (357.25) + 61400 = $65733.02
Residual 36975.90
36 with 15k/mile per year

986/month with no down

High?

Comments

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,297
    jjlease said:

    MSRP 63875 + Dest Charge (995)= 64870
    Sales Price of 61400
    Tax (3975.77) + fees (357.25) + 61400 = $65733.02
    Residual 36975.90
    36 with 15k/mile per year

    986/month with no down

    High?

    .00138 MF and 57% residual

    That gives me $941/mo.

    What about the $925 acquisition fee?

    Ask the dealer for the actual adjusted CAP cost, and verify the money factor they are using (possibly marked up).

    I am underwhelmed by the 5.4% discount from MSRP.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jjleasejjlease Member Posts: 5
    The money factor does looked to be marked up. I will ask for the exact factor. Does the residual sound low as well for a 2016 BMW X5 sDrive35i? I am also underwhelmed by the discount as I am supposed to be a "preferred customer".
  • Options
    jjleasejjlease Member Posts: 5
    Thank you for your help already and for your future thoughts!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121
    jjlease said:

    The money factor does looked to be marked up. I will ask for the exact factor. Does the residual sound low as well for a 2016 BMW X5 sDrive35i? I am also underwhelmed by the discount as I am supposed to be a "preferred customer".

    Residual is fixed by the bank and cannot be altered.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jjleasejjlease Member Posts: 5
    How much of a difference should there be in the payment between choosing 12,000 miles or 15,000 miles?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121
    jjlease said:

    How much of a difference should there be in the payment between choosing 12,000 miles or 15,000 miles?

    2% of MSRP over the lease term, before tax.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.