Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Looking for advice about leasing a 2016 CR-V EX-L

clr1234clr1234 Posts: 1
edited June 2016 in Honda
Looking for advice about leasing a 2016 CR-V EXL in New Jersey. No Money down sign and drive. I have the same deal on a 2013 Model that is expiring in July. What kind of payments can I expect to make?

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,222
    clr1234 said:

Looking for advice about leasing a 2016 CR-V EXL in New Jersey. No Money down sign and drive. I have the same deal on a 2013 Model that is expiring in July. What kind of payments can I expect to make?

MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Term?
    Mileage?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• acsing25acsing25 Posts: 1
    I just negotiated a 36 month lease with a dealership in Texas for a 2016 Honda CR-V with an EX-L trim with white exterior, beige interior, 12,000 miles per year with $0 down, all taxes, title and fees rolled into the final cost for $360 a month. I think this was the rock bottom price because the dealership initially said they couldn't give me that price for an EX-L with $1000 worth of accessories because they wouldn't make any money, so I ended up getting an EX-L without accessories - I think $360 was quite low.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,702
    acsing25 said:

I just negotiated a 36 month lease with a dealership in Texas for a 2016 Honda CR-V with an EX-L trim with white exterior, beige interior, 12,000 miles per year with $0 down, all taxes, title and fees rolled into the final cost for $360 a month. I think this was the rock bottom price because the dealership initially said they couldn't give me that price for an EX-L with $1000 worth of accessories because they wouldn't make any money, so I ended up getting an EX-L without accessories - I think $360 was quite low.

Congrats! You are at a bit of a disadvantage in TX as you have to pay sales tax on the full selling price, even for a lease.

Enjoy the new CR-V!

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• injera1injera1 Posts: 3
    edited June 2016
    Hopefully someone still reads this thread as i'm in the exact same boat as the op.

North Jersey
    CRV EXL AWD w/o navigation
    12k miles a year
    MSRP I believe is $29,500
    My credit score is 790
    Nothing to trade in
    No money down, all taxes, fees, first month's payment, etc... rolled into 35 months of payments.

I have been given verbal offers of $340 and $329 (the $340 offer is much closer to home). I was hoping to get this closer to $300 but have been struggling to get anyone to bite. It's almost time for the 2017s so i figured dealers should be eager for my business.

What did you get the car for? Any experts care to weigh in?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,222
    injera1 said:

Hopefully someone still reads this thread as i'm in the exact same boat as the op.

North Jersey
    CRV EXL AWD w/o navigation
    12k miles a year
    MSRP I believe is $29,500
    My credit score is 790
    Nothing to trade in
    No money down, all taxes, fees, first month's payment, etc... rolled into 35 months of payments.

I have been given verbal offers of $340 and $329 (the $340 offer is much closer to home). I was hoping to get this closer to $300 but have been struggling to get anyone to bite. It's almost time for the 2017s so i figured dealers should be eager for my business.

What did you get the car for? Any experts care to weigh in?

.00080 MF and 62% residual.

To know how low you can go, you really need to know what this vehicle sells for.
    We have a very active discussion on CR-V Prices Paid, here:
    http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/38165/honda/cr-v/2016-honda-cr-v-prices-paid-and-buying-experiences#latest

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.