2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid Lease Questions

woolooloowoolooloo Member Posts: 44
edited June 2016 in Ford
Figured we needed a new place to ask lease questions for the 2017 model.

Could you please provide the MF and Res on the 2017 Fusion Hybrid Platinum 36/12? Thank you.

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    woolooloo said:

    Figured we needed a new place to ask lease questions for the 2017 model.

    Could you please provide the MF and Res on the 2017 Fusion Hybrid Platinum 36/12? Thank you.

    3.75% APR, but we don't have the residuals.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • woolooloowoolooloo Member Posts: 44
    Yikes, ok. Do you have any more information on the Titanium?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408
    woolooloo said:

    Yikes, ok. Do you have any more information on the Titanium?

    All the Hybrid trim levels share the same MF.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • netguy411netguy411 Member Posts: 6
    A dealer in my area is offering me a 2017 Titanium Hybrid for $33,861.81. Options included are Sunroof, cooled seats, navigation, and all weather floor mats. WIth $0 down they are quoting me $588 for a 36 month/12,000 mile lease. Is this a good deal? I live in Northeast Ohio.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    netguy411 said:

    A dealer in my area is offering me a 2017 Titanium Hybrid for $33,861.81. Options included are Sunroof, cooled seats, navigation, and all weather floor mats. WIth $0 down they are quoting me $588 for a 36 month/12,000 mile lease. Is this a good deal? I live in Northeast Ohio.

    What is the MSRP?

    And, even before you answer that question, $588/mo? That can't be a good deal. If that's the best I could get on a Fusion Hybrid, then I'd shop for a different car.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • netguy411netguy411 Member Posts: 6
    MSRP is $36,340. What would be a reasonable payment?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408
    Oh, dear.

    We don't have the 2017 Fusion Hybrid residuals, but the MF is pretty high, at 3.75%

    Do you happen to have the residual value somewhere? If so, we can reverse into the calculations.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.