Lease factor for 2016 M5

SchmoopieSchmoopie La QuintaMember Posts: 3
edited April 2017 in BMW
Hello everybody,
I know the 2016 M5 is reaching the end of its current model.
The dealer offered me MSRP-$109,535 less discount of $4285,
66% residual!
MF .00177. Payment with 8% sales tax of $1328.10 on 36 month lease.
Drive offs only.
Is this a good deal?
I show invoice to be about $100,920. It seems the MF is a little high.
They are giving me 3 months on my current lease-is that BMW or them?
Any help you can provide is appreciated.
Thank you!

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,221
    Schmoopie said:

    Hello everybody,
    I know the 2016 M5 is reaching the end of its current model.
    The dealer offered me MSRP-$109,535 less discount of $4285,
    66% residual!
    MF .00177. Payment with 8% sales tax of $1328.10 on 36 month lease.
    Drive offs only.
    Is this a good deal?
    I show invoice to be about $100,920. It seems the MF is a little high.
    They are giving me 3 months on my current lease-is that BMW or them?
    Any help you can provide is appreciated.
    Thank you!

    If it's a 36/12 lease, then 66% residual is correct.
    They are marking up the MF the maximum from the base rate of .00137
    I get $1230/mo.+tax. The MF markup is adding $70/mo.+tax to your deal, effectively cutting your discount down to $1700.

    I don't know the market for the M5, but that doesn't seem like a great deal, even though the residuals are stellar.
    With that discount and the base money factor, you would be down around $1250/mo,with tax included.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SchmoopieSchmoopie La QuintaMember Posts: 3
    Thank you very much!
  • bananaerobananaero Member Posts: 123
    Does the M5 still have a program for 2015's? 36/10k?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,221
    bananaero said:

    Does the M5 still have a program for 2015's? 36/10k?

    BMW has ended lease support for 2015 models.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dmillionsdmillions Member Posts: 20
    Hi, do you have the August resid and MF for a 2016 M5, 36/10k? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,221
    dmillions said:

    Hi, do you have the August resid and MF for a 2016 M5, 36/10k? Thanks.

    No change. .00137 MF and 67% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ROBRTM5ROBRTM5 MIAMI FLORIDAMember Posts: 80
    Hi - Can you pls share the MF and Residual for a 2016 M5 with Competition Packg.
    Looking for 36/10.

    Tks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,992
    ROBRTM5 said:

    Hi - Can you pls share the MF and Residual for a 2016 M5 with Competition Packg.
    Looking for 36/10.

    Tks.

    Limited information from BMW so far this month ... no M5 numbers just yet.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ROBRTM5ROBRTM5 MIAMI FLORIDAMember Posts: 80
    Hi - Do you already have the MF and Residual for a 2016 M5 with Competition Packg.
    Looking for 36/10.

    Also, is there any cash incentive or dealer cash for the M5 ?

    Tks.

    RM
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,221
    ROBRTM5 said:

    Hi - Do you already have the MF and Residual for a 2016 M5 with Competition Packg.
    Looking for 36/10.

    Also, is there any cash incentive or dealer cash for the M5 ?

    Tks.

    RM

    .00134 MF and 58% residual
    $5000 option allowance on all 2016 5-Series

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aspi007aspi007 Member Posts: 40
    Hi
    2016 M5 36/12 .00134 MF and 57% residual?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,992
    aspi007 said:

    Hi
    2016 M5 36/12 .00134 MF and 57% residual?

    Yes. $5000 option allowance.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,221
    stelsedm said:

    Do you have the April RV and MF for a 2016 M5, 36/10k? Thanks.

    No lease support for 2016 models

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.