2017 Audi A5 Lease Questions

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,128
edited August 2016 in Audi
Ask your 2017 A5/S5 lease questions, here!

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

  • edwawill5edwawill5 Member Posts: 31
    Sorry, I did not see this existing string as I accidently created a new one. I wanted to know if I can be provided the lease factor rate and residual % for a 2017 Audi S5?

    1 - Term = 36 months / 15,000 miles?
    2 - Term = 39 months / 15,000 miles?

    Thanks, I greatly appreciate it!
  • edwawill5edwawill5 Member Posts: 31
    I forgot to mention for the post above ...a 2017 Audi S5 coupe...

    Thanks...
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,128
    edwawill5 said:

    Sorry, I did not see this existing string as I accidently created a new one. I wanted to know if I can be provided the lease factor rate and residual % for a 2017 Audi S5?

    1 - Term = 36 months / 15,000 miles?
    2 - Term = 39 months / 15,000 miles?

    Thanks, I greatly appreciate it!

    edwawill5 said:

    I forgot to mention for the post above ...a 2017 Audi S5 coupe...

    Thanks...

    36/15 - .00055 and 53%
    39/15 - .00075 and 51%

    $750 loyalty or conquest incentive.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • edwawill5edwawill5 Member Posts: 31
    Thanks Michaell. By chance do you know what the current Acquisition and Audi Care Fee as well?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,128
    edwawill5 said:

    Thanks Michaell. By chance do you know what the current Acquisition and Audi Care Fee as well?

    AudiCare is $849 and the Acquisition fee is $795

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • razo_fanrazo_fan Member Posts: 2
    Looking for 2017 A5 Convertible numbers for 36 Months, 12K miles - residual, MF and possibly % below MSRP to pay that would be considered good deal.

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,128
    razo_fan said:

    Looking for 2017 A5 Convertible numbers for 36 Months, 12K miles - residual, MF and possibly % below MSRP to pay that would be considered good deal.

    Thanks

    .00091 and 54%.

    For Audi, 6% off sticker is a good deal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kkilo1323kkilo1323 Member Posts: 24
    September 2016 - Residual & MF?

    2017 A5 Sport Coupe Automatic

    36/10k
    36/12k
    36/15k

    Any incentives?
    Any incentives for prior VW/Audi Credit customer?

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 209,068
    kkilo1323 said:

    September 2016 - Residual & MF?

    2017 A5 Sport Coupe Automatic

    36/10k
    36/12k
    36/15k

    Any incentives?
    Any incentives for prior VW/Audi Credit customer?

    Thanks

    .00097 MF and 52% residual for 36/15

    Add 2% for 12K/yr or 3% for 10K/yr.

    There is $750 Audi loyalty money, but don't know what qualifies you for it.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kkilo1323kkilo1323 Member Posts: 24
    Thanks!
  • alfstinky1alfstinky1 Member Posts: 92
    2017 Audi A5 2.0T Sport Coupe OCT. MF and RES for 36/7.5K. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 209,068

    2017 Audi A5 2.0T Sport Coupe OCT. MF and RES for 36/7.5K. Thank you!

    .00079 MF and 55% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cj4713popstarcj4713popstar Member Posts: 56
    Hello, I am looking for November MF and residuals for 2017 Audi A5 2.0 sport manual transmission.

    24 months/10 and 12k miles
    36 months 10 and 12k miles

    Also with the total redesign of 2018 model year A5 do you have any idea when Audi might start offering blowout incentives on 2017 sitting on dealer lots? thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,128

    Hello, I am looking for November MF and residuals for 2017 Audi A5 2.0 sport manual transmission.

    24 months/10 and 12k miles
    36 months 10 and 12k miles

    Also with the total redesign of 2018 model year A5 do you have any idea when Audi might start offering blowout incentives on 2017 sitting on dealer lots? thanks!

    .00079 and 60% 24/12 or 53% 36/12. Add 1% for 10k.

    No predictions on future incentives.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cj4713popstarcj4713popstar Member Posts: 56
    Thank you for the info. On audiusa.com their online lease calculator also has 39 and 42 month terms. Any chance you have that data available too for 12k or 15k miles? For a 2017 A5 coupe premium plus manual transmission, chicago area.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,128

    Thank you for the info. On audiusa.com their online lease calculator also has 39 and 42 month terms. Any chance you have that data available too for 12k or 15k miles? For a 2017 A5 coupe premium plus manual transmission, chicago area.

    .00099 and 49% (39/15) or 47% (42/15). Add 1% for 12K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dave_007dave_007 Member Posts: 23
    Does anyone have December numbers for a 2017 A5 Sport Manual? Shopping in PA. 36/12k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,128
    dave_007 said:

    Does anyone have December numbers for a 2017 A5 Sport Manual? Shopping in PA. 36/12k

    I'll assume you want the coupe - .00079 and 53%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jhanna422jhanna422 DetroitMember Posts: 24
    edited January 2017
    Any idea when the A5 Sportback will be released, and will leases be similar to the current A5?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 209,068
    jhanna422 said:

    Any idea when the A5 Sportback will be released, and will leases be similar to the current A5?

    No idea, and they will probably have different numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAMember Posts: 9,372
    If you recently sold or traded in a BMW for a Mercedes, Jaguar, Volvo, Audi or Cadillac vehicle, a reporter would be interested in speaking with you about your experience. Please send a note to [email protected] no later than 5 p.m. EST on Tuesday, Jan. 31, 2017. Thanks!
  • jhanna422jhanna422 DetroitMember Posts: 24
    Audi A5 2.0 quattro numbers for Detroit, with incentives? 36/15k. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,128
    jhanna422 said:

    Audi A5 2.0 quattro numbers for Detroit, with incentives? 36/15k. Thanks!

    Coupe or convertible?

    Trim level?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mnvikingmnviking Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2017
    ops - ended up in wrong forum, sorry!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,128
    mnviking said:

    I am looking at doing a Q7 Premium Plus lease, 36 month/12k - The dealer is quoting me residual is 61%, and a MF of 0.00236 (clearly marked up) as well as just giving me $1k of the MSRP, claiming they are still selling at MSRP.

    Is what he is saying about MSRP correct ? We have a 2015 Q7 TDI we want to take advantage of the lease buyback on, but I'm not at all a fan of what he is quoting me. Any advice on how to get a better deal? (I don't mind it if I have to go out of town to get the car)

    This is the A5 discussion; the Q7 forum is here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/38810/audi/q7/2017-audi-q7-lease-questions#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kogumakoguma Member Posts: 118
    Looks like there is no 2018 A5 forum. Can you please provide 2018 A5 Coupe RV/MF for 24 months / 10k miles?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,128
    koguma said:

    Looks like there is no 2018 A5 forum. Can you please provide 2018 A5 Coupe RV/MF for 24 months / 10k miles?

    There is now!

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/44753/audi/a5/2018-audi-a5-lease-questions/p1?new=1

    Hadn't realized the 2018 A5 was available at the dealer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hipreckhipreck Member Posts: 67
    Hello - do you have the money factor and residual for a 2016 Audi A5 Cabrio base?

    Looking at 7500 or 10000 miles. Thanks (I know this is the 2017 forum, couldn't find the 2016)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 209,068
    hipreck said:

    Hello - do you have the money factor and residual for a 2016 Audi A5 Cabrio base?

    Looking at 7500 or 10000 miles. Thanks (I know this is the 2017 forum, couldn't find the 2016)

    2016: .00195 MF and 57%/56% residual for 36 months.
    (Premium trim is the base model)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hipreckhipreck Member Posts: 67
    Thank you very much! Could I get the same numbers for the Premium Plus?

    2016 A5 Cabrio Premium Plus 7500/10000 36 months. Money factor and residuals

    Thanks again!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,128
    hipreck said:

    Thank you very much! Could I get the same numbers for the Premium Plus?

    2016 A5 Cabrio Premium Plus 7500/10000 36 months. Money factor and residuals

    Thanks again!

    Subtract 2% from the Premium numbers above.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • neals12neals12 Member Posts: 17
    Hi Do you have the MF and residual for the 2017 A5 coupe/cabrio and S5 coupe/cabrio
    Texas 36/10
    thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,128
    neals12 said:

    Hi Do you have the MF and residual for the 2017 A5 coupe/cabrio and S5 coupe/cabrio
    Texas 36/10
    thanks

    A5 Coupe - .00029 and 53%
    A5 Cabrio - .00027 and 53%
    S5 Coupe - .00006 and 54%
    S5 Cabrio - .00034 and 55%

    $1000 marketing allowance for all

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sunvertsunvert Member Posts: 18
    2017 Audi A5 cab 36months 7500miles please and thank you in Florida 
  • sunvertsunvert Member Posts: 18
    sunvert said:
    2017 Audi A5 cab 36months 7500miles please and thank you in Florida 
    Too keep monthly payment low 4600 total out of pocket and 525month taxes included  good or bad deal ? 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,128
    sunvert said:


    sunvert said:

    2017 Audi A5 cab 36months 7500miles please and thank you in Florida 

    Too keep monthly payment low 4600 total out of pocket and 525month taxes included  good or bad deal ? 

    .00008 and 53%

    Need to know the MSRP and selling price to figure the payment.

    We recommend not putting money down on a lease - it would be lost if the car is stolen or totaled.

    If you need a smaller payment, start with a less expensive car. A3 cab, perhaps?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,128

    Hallo! :)
    Do you have 36/10, residual and MF A5 and S5 (coupe/vert both).
    Thanks!

    A5 Coupe - .00006 and 51%
    A5 'Vert - .00008 and 52%
    S5 - .00007 and 52% (Coupe) or 53% ('Vert)

    What state? Incentives vary.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dave2015dave2015 Member Posts: 29
    Hello,

    I'm looking for the MF/RV for 2017 A5 2.0T sports coupe to lease in CA with AudiCare for 36/10k. Any incentives/rebates/promotions in CA?

    Thanks in advance!
  • dave2015dave2015 Member Posts: 29
    dave2015 said:

    Hello,

    I'm looking for the MF/RV for 2017 A5 2.0T sports coupe to lease in CA with AudiCare for 36/10k. Any incentives/rebates/promotions in CA?

    Thanks in advance!

    Hey guys, any input would be appreciated!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,128
    dave2015 said:

    dave2015 said:

    Hello,

    I'm looking for the MF/RV for 2017 A5 2.0T sports coupe to lease in CA with AudiCare for 36/10k. Any incentives/rebates/promotions in CA?

    Thanks in advance!

    Hey guys, any input would be appreciated!
    Whoops, sorry about not catching your first post.

    What trim level are you looking for?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dave2015dave2015 Member Posts: 29
    Michaell said:

    dave2015 said:

    dave2015 said:

    Hello,

    I'm looking for the MF/RV for 2017 A5 2.0T sports coupe to lease in CA with AudiCare for 36/10k. Any incentives/rebates/promotions in CA?

    Thanks in advance!

    Hey guys, any input would be appreciated!
    Whoops, sorry about not catching your first post.

    What trim level are you looking for?
    No worries, I'm not sure if the A5 2.0T sports coupe comes in different trims such as premium, P+, etc. I checked the brochure and did not find any trims listed.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 209,068
    dave2015 said:

    Michaell said:

    dave2015 said:

    dave2015 said:

    Hello,

    I'm looking for the MF/RV for 2017 A5 2.0T sports coupe to lease in CA with AudiCare for 36/10k. Any incentives/rebates/promotions in CA?

    Thanks in advance!

    Hey guys, any input would be appreciated!
    Whoops, sorry about not catching your first post.

    What trim level are you looking for?
    No worries, I'm not sure if the A5 2.0T sports coupe comes in different trims such as premium, P+, etc. I checked the brochure and did not find any trims listed.
    You are right.. no trims. Just Sport.

    .00009 MF and 50% residual for 36/10.
    $750 loyalty/conquest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • imike562imike562 Member Posts: 6
    edited October 2017
    10k/36 month. 619 a month and 0 down. Is that a good deal? It's for a premium plus a5 sportback , msrp 54k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,128
    imike562 said:

    10k/36 month. 619 a month and 0 down. Is that a good deal? It's for a premium plus a5 sportback , msrp 54k

    Selling price?

    Truly $0 out of pocket?

    State and tax rate?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.