Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 Mercedes B-Class Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,051
edited August 2016 in Mercedes-Benz
Ask your 2016 B-Class lease questions here!

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• cbarba80cbarba80 Member Posts: 44
    I'll get this started, what is mf/rv for 36/10 in Los Angeles? Also is the tax credit still available? And any incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,232
    cbarba80 said:

I'll get this started, what is mf/rv for 36/10 in Los Angeles? Also is the tax credit still available? And any incentives?

.00028 and 44%

$7500 lease bonus cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• ericcar1ericcar1 Member Posts: 1
    May I check the mf/rv for 36/10 in SF Bay area? And any incentives? Thanks a lot!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,051
    ericcar1 said:

May I check the mf/rv for 36/10 in SF Bay area? And any incentives? Thanks a lot!

.00028 MF and 44% residual
    $7500 lease bonus cash

The advertised deals assume a dealer discount of about $3400. (plus the bonus cash)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• enekakenenekaken Member Posts: 7
    any updated mf/rv for the 2016 and 2017 models in the Los Angeles area? Are there any current incentives other than the $7500?

Thanks!
    enekaken said:

any updated mf/rv for the 2016 and 2017 models in the Los Angeles area? Are there any current incentives other than the $7500?

Thanks!

2016 - .00028

What lease term and how many miles per year?

2017 discussion is here:

http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/43233/mercedes-benz/b-class-electric-drive/2017-mb-b-class-lease-questions/p1?new=1

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• enekakenenekaken Member Posts: 7
    whoops, forgot to post it, 36/10k.
    enekaken said:

whoops, forgot to post it, 36/10k.

44%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• going100evgoing100ev Member Posts: 2
    Are these rates available for out of state purchases? I live in a non-CARB state (WA) and am wondering if I can lease from CA or OR and register in WA. Does MBFS limit these offers to CARB state residents only?

The local dealers here said they could not order new ones as MBUSA would not allow them to.

Thanks!

Are these rates available for out of state purchases? I live in a non-CARB state (WA) and am wondering if I can lease from CA or OR and register in WA. Does MBFS limit these offers to CARB state residents only?

The local dealers here said they could not order new ones as MBUSA would not allow them to.

Thanks!

So far as we know, the MB numbers are national. Not heard of any restrictions on them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• going100evgoing100ev Member Posts: 2
    Thanks. I'll contact the dealers in OR and CA to see if I can get a good deal on a 2016.
  • vandezeevandezee Member Posts: 15

Thanks. I'll contact the dealers in OR and CA to see if I can get a good deal on a 2016.

Hi going100ev.. any response from MB dealers in OR/CA ? I am also from WA and looking for a luxury EV (not yet a Tesla - waiting for model 3), but BMW gave up the fight in 2016, incentives are gone.