Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2017 Chevrolet Equinox Lease Deals and Prices

1235»

Comments

• Options
    mkvigtimkvigti Member Posts: 63
    Good morning,

Could I please get the current numbers for the 2018 Equinox LT AWD with the 1.5L engine in New York (Long Island). I need a 36 month, 15K/yr lease please and any incentives that are currently being offered.

Went into a Chevy dealer yesterday to look at the new Equinox and test drive it and we ended up talking about numbers and coming up with what I thought was a pretty decent deal. I'd appreciate your thoughts on the matter. Here are the details:
    18 Equinox LT AWD 1.5L with the confidence and convenience package
    MSRP: $31,390
    15K/yr 36 month lease
    $0 down, taxes rolled into the monthly payment (8.875% tax rate)
    First month, a small fee and the DMV fee due at signing (I don't recall the exact amount)
    Monthly payment: $333

How did I do? This works out to be a sales price of $27K even at 0.0008 MF and 57% residual by my calculation. I should mention that Chevy loyalty applies here.

Thank you.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,256
    mkvigti said:

Good morning,

Could I please get the current numbers for the 2018 Equinox LT AWD with the 1.5L engine in New York (Long Island). I need a 36 month, 15K/yr lease please and any incentives that are currently being offered.

Went into a Chevy dealer yesterday to look at the new Equinox and test drive it and we ended up talking about numbers and coming up with what I thought was a pretty decent deal. I'd appreciate your thoughts on the matter. Here are the details:
    15K/yr 36 month lease
    First month, a small fee and the DMV fee due at signing (I don't recall the exact amount)

How did I do? This works out to be a sales price of $27K even at 0.0008 MF and 57% residual by my calculation. I should mention that Chevy loyalty applies here.

Thank you.

.00080 MF and 57% residual
    No incentive info

If I subtract $1000 for tax and $595 for acquisition fee, I get a sale price of about $28,155.

I'd ask them for the actual sale price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mkvigtimkvigti Member Posts: 63
    kyfdx said:

mkvigti said:

Good morning,

15K/yr 36 month lease

Thank you.

.00080 MF and 57% residual
    No incentive info

If I subtract $1000 for tax and $595 for acquisition fee, I get a sale price of about $28,155.

I'd ask them for the actual sale price.
    Thank you for the lease info. I'll certainly ask.
  • Options
    pruettfanpruettfan Member Posts: 3
    Hello,

Looking at leasing a 2018 Equinox 2.0 LT FWD, live in 85755. I think 24 months and 12k a year is what I will target. Can I get a MF and Residual please?

Thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,256
    pruettfan said:

Hello,

Looking at leasing a 2018 Equinox 2.0 LT FWD, live in 85755. I think 24 months and 12k a year is what I will target. Can I get a MF and Residual please?

Thanks

Please post in the 2018 model discussion, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/45748/chevrolet/equinox/2018-chevrolet-equinox-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator