2017 Nissan Armada Lease Questions

cleveohcleveoh Member Posts: 36
edited September 2016 in Nissan
Do you have any residual and MF for any of the new armada s for a 39/10 or 12

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,760
    Sorry, we don't. Perhaps, next month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • papaskizpapaskiz Member Posts: 3
    Yes, also interested in residual and MF for 2017 platinum 36 and 39 months, 10k miles. thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,760
    papaskiz said:

    Yes, also interested in residual and MF for 2017 platinum 36 and 39 months, 10k miles. thanks!

    New program started on 09/07, but we haven't seen it, yet. Sorry.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dap81dap81 Member Posts: 1
    I received the following today on a new 2017 Armada Platinum AWD (three years/36k):

    MSRP: 62,690
    Cap Cost: 59,552
    Money Factor: 0.0022
    Residual: 55%

    The money factor and residual seem off which is causing the monthly payment to be in excess of $900. This seems extremely high for a car in this price range. Does anyone else have any additional offers or information to share? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,103
    dap81 said:

    I received the following today on a new 2017 Armada Platinum AWD (three years/36k):

    MSRP: 62,690
    Cap Cost: 59,552
    Money Factor: 0.0022
    Residual: 55%

    The money factor and residual seem off which is causing the monthly payment to be in excess of $900. This seems extremely high for a car in this price range. Does anyone else have any additional offers or information to share? Thanks

    Those are the correct MF and residual.

    I get $850/mo before tax with your prices.

    Not cheap to lease, at the moment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jjstevensonjjstevenson Member Posts: 8
    Hi!

    Are there any new Armada numbers for November?

    I was looking at an Armada SL or Platinum, 36/12, in Florida.

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,760

    Hi!

    Are there any new Armada numbers for November?

    I was looking at an Armada SL or Platinum, 36/12, in Florida.

    Thank you!

    .00220 MF and 57%/56% residual for SL/Platinum
    Add 1% if AWD

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rdelg75rdelg75 Member Posts: 18
    Are the MF and Residuals different for a 48 Month term?
    Are they even doing 48 Month Terms?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,103
    rdelg75 said:

    Are the MF and Residuals different for a 48 Month term?
    Are they even doing 48 Month Terms?

    They are ... but, worse.

    .00250 and 47-50% residual for 48/15, depending on trim and drivetrain.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rdelg75rdelg75 Member Posts: 18
    What would be MF & Residual for 2017 SV 48/12?

    Thank you for all your help.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,103
    rdelg75 said:

    What would be MF & Residual for 2017 SV 48/12?

    Thank you for all your help.

    SV 4x2 - 48%
    SV 4x4 - 49%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • papaskizpapaskiz Member Posts: 3
    Any update on December lease rates? Hoping they get better so this vehicle makes sense to lease.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,760
    papaskiz said:

    Any update on December lease rates? Hoping they get better so this vehicle makes sense to lease.

    Platinum AWD?

    .00220 MF and 56% residual for 36/15.

    Doubt the rates on the Armada will ever be good.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rich2168rich2168 Member Posts: 6
    MF and RV and any lease incentives for SV 4x4 12/36 in PA Please?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,760
    rich2168 said:

    MF and RV and any lease incentives for SV 4x4 12/36 in PA Please?

    .00228 MF and 57% residual.

    No incentive info.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • wrigleydudewrigleydude Member Posts: 21
    Hi

    MF and RV for 2017 Armada RWD SL and Platinum 36mo/12k

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,103

    Hi

    MF and RV for 2017 Armada RWD SL and Platinum 36mo/12k

    Thanks

    .00228 and 53% (SL) or 51% (Platinum)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • asd302asd302 Member Posts: 65
    Looking for 3yr/36k, mf and rv for armada 4x4 SL/Plat, thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,103
    asd302 said:

    Looking for 3yr/36k, mf and rv for armada 4x4 SL/Plat, thanks

    .00226 and 56% (SL) or 54% (Plat)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bigdawg1975bigdawg1975 Member Posts: 10
    Can you give me SL and Platinum 4x4 residual and money factor for 36/12/10 in MD? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,103

    Can you give me SL and Platinum 4x4 residual and money factor for 36/12/10 in MD? Thanks

    36/12 numbers; Nissan does not offer a 10K allowance

    .00226 and 56% (SL) or 53% (Platinum)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ggreen006ggreen006 Member Posts: 22
    Hi guys - Can you provide 36/12 and 36/15 numbers for 2017 SL and Platinum AWD for MN? Also, are there options to reduce the MF? Any big incentives? Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,103
    ggreen006 said:

    Hi guys - Can you provide 36/12 and 36/15 numbers for 2017 SL and Platinum AWD for MN? Also, are there options to reduce the MF? Any big incentives? Thanks in advance!

    36/15 numbers; add 1% for 12K
    .00226 and 55% (SL) or 52% (Plat)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ggreen006ggreen006 Member Posts: 22
    Thanks Michaell.

    Working on a lease for a 2017 Armada SL. Dealer is quoting a MF of 0.0025. Did the rate go up? Thanks in advance for the help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,760
    ggreen006 said:

    Thanks Michaell.

    Working on a lease for a 2017 Armada SL. Dealer is quoting a MF of 0.0025. Did the rate go up? Thanks in advance for the help!

    .00226 MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ad1das101ad1das101 Member Posts: 13
    Looking for 3yr/36k, mf and rv for 2017 armada 4x4 SL/Plat, also any 2018 numbers available? thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,760
    ad1das101 said:

    Looking for 3yr/36k, mf and rv for 2017 armada 4x4 SL/Plat, also any 2018 numbers available? thank you

    .00226 MF and 55%/53% residual for SL/Plat.

    2018 discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/49238/nissan/armada/2018-nissan-armada-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jackson34jackson34 Member Posts: 34
    4wd/2wd platinum 75098 10k 12 15k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,103
    jackson34 said:

    4wd/2wd platinum 75098 10k 12 15k

    36/15; add 1% for 12K
    No 10K allowance from Nissan

    .00226 and 51% (4x2) or 52% (4x4)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mustgofastmustgofast Member Posts: 65
    Michaell said:

    jackson34 said:

    4wd/2wd platinum 75098 10k 12 15k

    36/15; add 1% for 12K
    No 10K allowance from Nissan

    .00226 and 51% (4x2) or 52% (4x4)
    Michaell - Is there still active lease support for the leftover 2017 Armadas? If so what the MF/Resid for an AWD, SL in Wisconsin (53072).

    Thanks...
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,103

    Michaell said:

    jackson34 said:

    4wd/2wd platinum 75098 10k 12 15k

    36/15; add 1% for 12K
    No 10K allowance from Nissan

    .00226 and 51% (4x2) or 52% (4x4)
    Michaell - Is there still active lease support for the leftover 2017 Armadas? If so what the MF/Resid for an AWD, SL in Wisconsin (53072).

    Thanks...
    36/15
    .00107 and 50%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.