Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2017 Honda Civic Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    suryasoftsuryasoft Member Posts: 11
    Hello experts,
    Can I please get the lease numbers on a 2017 Civic LX, sedan and coupe for 36 mo/12K in NJ?
    Thank in advance! I am assuming they dont do 10K/month leases?

Andy.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,185
    suryasoft said:

Hello experts,
    Can I please get the lease numbers on a 2017 Civic LX, sedan and coupe for 36 mo/12K in NJ?
    Thank in advance! I am assuming they dont do 10K/month leases?

Andy.

.00060/.00016 MF for Sedan/Coupe
    $1300 lease cash on either body style
    57%/55% residual for sedan/coupe

In the tri-state area, we've seen Honda offer 10K/yr. If it's available in your area, add 1% to the 12K/yr residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    myjumpropemyjumprope Member Posts: 27
    Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Hi!

Can you please provide lease numbers for a Civic Si Sedan.
    36 mo, 12 and 15k

Any incentives this month?

Thanks!

.00200 and 62% / 60%

No incentives on the Si

I have a dealer claiming that .00200 MF is only for  those who currently or in the past have a leased a Honda. They said it's .00215 otherwise.

There also saying the residual for 36 mo/12k is 60% not 62%. 

Do you have any insight on this? 

Also if I don't care about the length of the lease or the mileage involved, what is the sweet spot as far as how long the leases in the miles allowed?
    Dealer can mark up the MF as much as .00100, though it's rare for Honda dealers to do so. Guess you found an exception.

Whoops, 36/12 residual is now 60%, this month.

36 months is the sweet spot for Honda.

Thanks! I have also been told there is a 595 acquisition fee, does this sound about right?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,860

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Hi!

Can you please provide lease numbers for a Civic Si Sedan.
    36 mo, 12 and 15k

Any incentives this month?

Thanks!

.00200 and 62% / 60%

No incentives on the Si

I have a dealer claiming that .00200 MF is only for  those who currently or in the past have a leased a Honda. They said it's .00215 otherwise.

There also saying the residual for 36 mo/12k is 60% not 62%. 

Do you have any insight on this? 

Also if I don't care about the length of the lease or the mileage involved, what is the sweet spot as far as how long the leases in the miles allowed?
    Dealer can mark up the MF as much as .00100, though it's rare for Honda dealers to do so. Guess you found an exception.

Whoops, 36/12 residual is now 60%, this month.

36 months is the sweet spot for Honda.
    Thanks! I have also been told there is a 595 acquisition fee, does this sound about right?

Yes, $595 acquisition fee is correct.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    mikedefranmikedefran Member Posts: 86
    Good morning!

Could I please get the Res/MF for a 17 Civic Sedan touring in PA 19008

36m/10k miles
  • Options

Good morning!

Could I please get the Res/MF for a 17 Civic Sedan touring in PA 19008

36m/10k miles

36/12 (No 10K/yr with Honda)
    .00060 MF and 52% residual
    $1300 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mikedefranmikedefran Member Posts: 86
    Is there a better trim that leases any better?

The EX-L ?
  • Options

Is there a better trim that leases any better?

The EX-L ?

LX, EX and EX-T all have the same best residual - 57% for 36/12

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    cb4dcb4d Member Posts: 47
    Looking for MF/Residual on a Civic EX/EX-L Hatchback in Charleston, SC
    3 year/36 months.

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    cb4d said:

Looking for MF/Residual on a Civic EX/EX-L Hatchback in Charleston, SC
    3 year/36 months.

Thanks in advance!

.00060 MF and 59%/56% residual for EX/EXL-NAV

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ayou002ayou002 Member Posts: 29
    Hi I was wondering if I could get RV/MF for the following cars in SoCal?

2017 Civic LX w/CVT 24/12k
    2017 Civic EX w/CVT 24/12k
    2017 Civic EX-T w/CVT 24/12k

Also, for the Civic does it only have the $1300 dealer cash for incentives?
  • Options
    ayou002 said:

Hi I was wondering if I could get RV/MF for the following cars in SoCal?

2017 Civic LX w/CVT 24/12k
    2017 Civic EX w/CVT 24/12k
    2017 Civic EX-T w/CVT 24/12k

Also, for the Civic does it only have the $1300 dealer cash for incentives?

.00060 and 63% for all three trims
    Yes, $1300 lease cash only

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    donchaknowdonchaknow Member Posts: 4
    Civic Si 36/15k, Indiana. Thanks
  • Options

Civic Si 36/15k, Indiana. Thanks

.00200 and 58%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    tbndhk123tbndhk123 Member Posts: 7
    edited September 2017
    Is this a good deal for Honda Civic EX in NYC?
    12k/36. 228 a month 1,100 drive off.
  • Options
    tbndhk123 said:

What is the MSRP and the adjusted cap cost?

What does the $1100 drive off cover?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    mm7mm7 Member Posts: 71
    tbndhk123 said:

I'd say NOT a good deal. But not sure how NY compares to my market.
  • Options
    soochtroopersoochtrooper Member Posts: 35
    Got a good one for you. Last week, I left my due at signing/deposit (which was first month and DMV) and received a completed lease order. Dealer didn't have vehicle in stock so he was looking to get elsewhere. A week later he gives me some options (deposit refund, put $1,000 down, add ~$30 to monthly payment or take a vehicle from his lot which not happy with exterior/interior colors). He was saying that he is having difficulty trying to locate the vehicle because other dealers are not willing to accept with the sell price that me and him agreed with. I asked about a dealer swap but he then went off how it's losing money for his dealership. He was stating that by selling the car (with the lease cash applied as extra off the discounted MSRP and not entered as cap cost reduction), that he is losing $1,250 profit plus more in time & services for a 1-day vehicle. Shouldn't he be asking for the price without the lease cash? On my lease offer it states in the notes section, subject to lenders approval and tier one credit but not subject to availability of vehicle. It also states that this is a firm and binding order so isn't he obligated to acquire the vehicle that was written on the lease order and discussed in email? Do you think he is playing games here? Of course he mentioned "invoice" and by reducing the sell price with the lease cash he is losing money? Isn't it more of an opportunity for profit rather than a loss? I tried to contact HFS but without an account or ss# on file you can't speak with anyone. Looking for some advice, what would you do. I told him to keep checking for now. I've already exhausted myself in trying to find a dealer with the terms that I already fought for and agreed with so I don't want to search elsewhere. Can he refund without my authorization? On carjojo it shows there are hidden incentives which I am still in the range where dealer gets something. I am not too familiar with how dealers get cars from other dealers, mostly thought it was an easy swap where i have something your client wants so give me something my clients wants or I owe you one kind of thing. Anyways, any feedback is greatly appreciated.
  • Options

Got a good one for you. Last week, I left my due at signing/deposit (which was first month and DMV) and received a completed lease order. Dealer didn't have vehicle in stock so he was looking to get elsewhere. A week later he gives me some options (deposit refund, put $1,000 down, add ~$30 to monthly payment or take a vehicle from his lot which not happy with exterior/interior colors). He was saying that he is having difficulty trying to locate the vehicle because other dealers are not willing to accept with the sell price that me and him agreed with. I asked about a dealer swap but he then went off how it's losing money for his dealership. He was stating that by selling the car (with the lease cash applied as extra off the discounted MSRP and not entered as cap cost reduction), that he is losing $1,250 profit plus more in time & services for a 1-day vehicle. Shouldn't he be asking for the price without the lease cash? On my lease offer it states in the notes section, subject to lenders approval and tier one credit but not subject to availability of vehicle. It also states that this is a firm and binding order so isn't he obligated to acquire the vehicle that was written on the lease order and discussed in email? Do you think he is playing games here? Of course he mentioned "invoice" and by reducing the sell price with the lease cash he is losing money? Isn't it more of an opportunity for profit rather than a loss? I tried to contact HFS but without an account or ss# on file you can't speak with anyone. Looking for some advice, what would you do. I told him to keep checking for now. I've already exhausted myself in trying to find a dealer with the terms that I already fought for and agreed with so I don't want to search elsewhere. Can he refund without my authorization? On carjojo it shows there are hidden incentives which I am still in the range where dealer gets something. I am not too familiar with how dealers get cars from other dealers, mostly thought it was an easy swap where i have something your client wants so give me something my clients wants or I owe you one kind of thing. Anyways, any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Get your money back and start over. Nothing you did was binding, because it wasn't attached to a specific car.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mpinkstonmpinkston Member Posts: 28
    can you please provide mf and residual for ex sedan in 10314? 36/12. thank you
  • Options
    mpinkston said:

can you please provide mf and residual for ex sedan in 10314? 36/12. thank you

.00060 and 57%
    $1300 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    mikailsjmikailsj Member Posts: 5
    Can someone provide the MF, residual, and incentives for the following: (area code 95136; 12k/year):

2017 Civic LX w/ CVT
    2017 Civic EX

THANK YOU!!!
  • Options
    mikailsj said:

Can someone provide the MF, residual, and incentives for the following: (area code 95136; 12k/year):

2017 Civic LX w/ CVT
    2017 Civic EX

THANK YOU!!!

.00060 and 57% for both trims
    $1300 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jarkjark Member Posts: 91
    please have current numbers for 2017 ex hatchback & sedan (non turbo). 24/12&15, 36/12&15. Thank you. Los Angeles.
  • Options
    jark said:

please have current numbers for 2017 ex hatchback & sedan (non turbo). 24/12&15, 36/12&15. Thank you. Los Angeles.

jark said:

55%/57% residual for Sedan/Hatchback for 36/15
    Add 2% for 12K/yr

Add 7%/6% to residual for 24 mo, 15K/12K/yr

$1300/$400 lease cash for Sedan/Hatch

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    arjaytheprincearjaytheprince Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2017
    Can I please have the residual, MF, incentives/lease cash, and a fair lease payment with 0 down on 750+ credit on Honda Civic LX/EX/EX-T 36month/12k miles in Houston, Texas. Thank you so much.
  • Options

Can I please have the residual, MF, incentives/lease cash, and a fair lease payment with 0 down on 750+ credit on Honda Civic LX/EX/EX-T 36month/12k miles in Houston, Texas. Thank you so much.

.00060 and 57% for all three trims.
    $1300 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    hybridg9hybridg9 Member Posts: 2
    Looking for MF and RV for 2017 Honda HB EX for 36/15 in PA/NJ - many thanks!
  • Options
    hybridg9 said:

Looking for MF and RV for 2017 Honda HB EX for 36/15 in PA/NJ - many thanks!

.00060 MF and 57% residual
    $400 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    nicks4nicks4 Member Posts: 79
    What is the MF and RV for:

2017 Civic LX Auto Sedan
    36 Months
    12K & 15K per year
    Virginia

Any lease incentives?

Thank you
  • Options
    nicks4 said:

What is the MF and RV for:

2017 Civic LX Auto Sedan
    36 Months
    12K & 15K per year
    Virginia

Any lease incentives?

Thank you

.00060 and 57% or 55%
    $1300 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    holyc0wholyc0w Member Posts: 17
    How much should be the monthly lease for a 2017 civic sport hatchback stick shift and the MF and RF of it?
  • Options
    holyc0w said:

How much should be the monthly lease for a 2017 civic sport hatchback stick shift and the MF and RF of it?

What lease term and how many miles per year?

We would need to know the MSRP and selling price in order to calculate the payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited September 2017
    36m/12k i think it is 22,175 for the car but over all it is 27k, but the thing is they told me i have a negative equity because i’ll trade a car which has a value of 18,500
  • Options
    holyc0w said:

36m/12k i think it is 22,175 for the car but over all it is 27k, but the thing is they told me i have a negative equity because i’ll trade a car which has a value of 18,500

How much negative equity? Can you wait it out to reduce that number?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    I didn’t ask for the negative but they gave me a quote of 475.99 per month with 866 dollars down, is this a good deal or nah?
  • Options
    holyc0w said:

I didn’t ask for the negative but they gave me a quote of 475.99 per month with 866 dollars down, is this a good deal or nah?

No way would I pay close to $500/mo on a $27K Civic.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    I know and it’s a lease, thanks!
  • Options
    But as far as i’ve remembered they gave me a 59% for residual and .0060 for mf is it still expensive?
  • Options
    holyc0w said:

But as far as i’ve remembered they gave me a 59% for residual and .0060 for mf is it still expensive?

Those are the correct numbers for the Civic, this month.

Yes, it's still expensive. Read back through the last page or two of this thread to see what others have negotiated.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    cbaustintxcbaustintx Member Posts: 1
    I'm looking at a 2017 Civic Sedan EX-L in Austin TX. This is what they are offering right now.
    Price: $22,222
    Residual: 55%
    Money Factor: .0006
    No money down
    $307.35 With FIRST PAYMENT due at delivery

What do you all think. I haven't started to negotiate so I think there is still room.
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Member Posts: 6
    Can you please give me the MF & RV in Queens, New York for 2017 Honda Civic LX & EX - 10k/36m. Thanks!
  • Options
    brianchoibrianchoi Member Posts: 6
    2017 civic LX CVT
    MSRP 20997
    Sales price 18000 OTD

Virginia zipcode 22191

I would like to know MF and RV
    12000/36
    $2000 down payment
    credit score 740

thanks in advanced
  • Options

I'm looking at a 2017 Civic Sedan EX-L in Austin TX. This is what they are offering right now.
    Price: $22,222
    Residual: 55%
    Money Factor: .0006
    No money down
    $307.35 With FIRST PAYMENT due at delivery

What do you all think. I haven't started to negotiate so I think there is still room.

What is the MSRP?

Be advised, that Texas assesses sales tax against the entire selling price.

Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost, with all taxes and fees added in.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jenn123 said:

Can you please give me the MF & RV in Queens, New York for 2017 Honda Civic LX & EX - 10k/36m. Thanks!

.00060 and 57% for 36/12; if 10K is available, add 1%

$1300 lease cash

Both trims

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    brianchoi said:

2017 civic LX CVT
    MSRP 20997
    Sales price 18000 OTD

Virginia zipcode 22191

I would like to know MF and RV
    12000/36
    $2000 down payment
    credit score 740

thanks in advanced

.00060 and 57%; $1300 lease cash

We suggest you limit the out of pocket cash to just the first payment and DMV costs; roll the taxes and fees into the selling price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jarkjark Member Posts: 91
    Are the 2018 model numbers the same? If not, are numbers available? Ex hatchback in Los Angeles. 3/36. Thanks.
  • Options
    jark said:

Are the 2018 model numbers the same? If not, are numbers available? Ex hatchback in Los Angeles. 3/36. Thanks.

You're in luck - the only 2018 Civic numbers we have are for the hatchback.

I've just started a lease thread for the 2018 Civic, here:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/47976/honda/civic/2018-honda-civic-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    _vutron_vutron Member Posts: 6
    Hi!

Could I get the MF & residual on a 2017 3/36 civic si in ohio?

Thanks!
  • Options
    _vutron said:

Hi!

Thanks!

_vutron said:

Hi!

Thanks!

.00200 and 60%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator