Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2017 Mercedes Benz SLC Class Lease Questions

mercedesemercedese Posts: 4
edited March 2017 in Mercedes-Benz
Are the MF and Residuals available on the 2017 SLC43 for 36/12?

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,093
    mercedese said:

    Are the MF and Residuals available on the 2017 SLC43 for 36/12?

    .00118 MF and 55% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • neals12neals12 Posts: 17
    Hi, what is the RV and MF for a 2017 SLC 43 and SLC 300 36/10 Texas? Thank you!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,093
    neals12 said:

    Hi, what is the RV and MF for a 2017 SLC 43 and SLC 300 36/10 Texas? Thank you!

    300: .00135 MF and 63% residual
    43: .00084 MF and 56% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • greenbb1greenbb1 Posts: 10
    Hi
    I'm looking MF and residual for SLC 43 and 300 36/10000. Any incentives? NY
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,453
    greenbb1 said:

    Hi
    I'm looking MF and residual for SLC 43 and 300 36/10000. Any incentives? NY
    Thanks

    Same as last month

    300: .00135 MF and 63% residual
    43: .00084 MF and 56% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • This is what I'm being offered to purchase a 2017slc43 with d1employee pricing
    Msrp 66,855
    Discount 9145.
    Price. 57,710

    Sales tax 3510.91
    Tag. 450.00
    Tire/battery. 6.50
    Tag agency fee. 98.75
    Dealer fee. 699.

    36/12,000. With 1,000 out of pocket

    $852/ Month. Including tax

    I feel the discount was good but the numbers on the lease
    Weren't correct

    Please tell me what this should be with the numbers I provided using the D1 program
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,453

    This is what I'm being offered to purchase a 2017slc43 with d1employee pricing
    Msrp 66,855
    Discount 9145.
    Price. 57,710

    Sales tax 3510.91
    Tag. 450.00
    Tire/battery. 6.50
    Tag agency fee. 98.75
    Dealer fee. 699.

    36/12,000. With 1,000 out of pocket

    $852/ Month. Including tax

    I feel the discount was good but the numbers on the lease
    Weren't correct

    Please tell me what this should be with the numbers I provided using the D1 program

    .00084 and 55%

    If I add the taxes and fees to the selling price is the cap cost, then subtract $1000, I get $797/mo

    What state is this?

    Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost - that should clear things up a bit.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hairysodahairysoda Posts: 97
    the state is florida

    did they use the correct money factor and residual for the d1 pricing?

    also how much will the monthly price be reduced if i do multiple security deposits
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,453
    hairysoda said:

    the state is florida

    did they use the correct money factor and residual for the d1 pricing?

    also how much will the monthly price be reduced if i do multiple security deposits

    I don't have any D1 info, so can't tell you what the dealer is using.

    Florida taxes the monthly payment on a lease - ask the dealer to provide you with the adjusted cap cost, and an accounting of how they got to that number from the selling price.

    Don't have the details of the MB MSD program, but in general $30-50/mo reduction in payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hairysodahairysoda Posts: 97
    Is tbere any rebates on the car and is there any marketing support
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,453
    hairysoda said:

    Is tbere any rebates on the car and is there any marketing support

    No information about any available incentives for the SLC.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hairysodahairysoda Posts: 97
    Msrp             $67755
    Discount           9230
    Cap cost         $58,525

    6%broward county sales taxs
    Dealer fee  $699
    Rg           fee$299
    Tag agenvy   $98
    3 yrs 10k miles a year
    Using tbese numbers what would my monthly 
    Lease before and after multiple deposits and audimatic bank with drawals on a 
    2017 slc 43


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,453
    hairysoda said:

    Msrp             $67755
    Discount           9230
    Cap cost         $58,525

    6%broward county sales taxs
    Dealer fee  $699
    Rg           fee$299
    Tag agenvy   $98
    3 yrs 10k miles a year
    Using tbese numbers what would my monthly 
    Lease before and after multiple deposits and audimatic bank with drawals on a 
    2017 slc 43


    There are new program numbers for May - .00043 and 54%

    With your prices, I get $689/mo with tax included.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hairysodahairysoda Posts: 97
    Ur saying the slc 43 for may is .00043 and the residual is down to 54% ??
    Also with the number u provided me with
    There saying a maximum security deposit would be $7500
    With that how much will that reduce the monthly price
  • hairysodahairysoda Posts: 97
    I can't figure how they are coming up with a price of $797 a month including tax after the multiple security deposits
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,453
    hairysoda said:

    I can't figure how they are coming up with a price of $797 a month including tax after the multiple security deposits

    Ask them for the adjusted cap cost, and an explanation of how they got to that number from the selling price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • falcon729falcon729 Posts: 2
    Hello, what is the Residual and MF for a SLC 300 in Northern California for 36/10k lease ?
    Any information regarding MSDs or other incentives ?
    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,093
    edited June 2017
    falcon729 said:

    Hello, what is the Residual and MF for a SLC 300 in Northern California for 36/10k lease ?
    Any information regarding MSDs or other incentives ?
    Thanks.

    .00101 MF and 61% residual

    No incentive info.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vertigo1vertigo1 Posts: 41
    Hi, in California, what is the MF and residual for the SLC 300 and SLC 43 for 2 years, 10k or 7.5k miles per year?  Is the three year MF or residual much better or worse?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,453
    vertigo1 said:

    Hi, in California, what is the MF and residual for the SLC 300 and SLC 43 for 2 years, 10k or 7.5k miles per year?  Is the three year MF or residual much better or worse?

    300 - 00047 and 65% (24/10) or 58% (36/10)
    43 - .00009 and 60% (24/10) or 52% (36/10)

    Add 1% for 7.5K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I just received a MF on a 2017 SLC43 AMG of .00059 (36/10) with residual of 52% for Massachusetts. Thoughts on this MF?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,453
    ruffian12 said:

    I just received a MF on a 2017 SLC43 AMG of .00059 (36/10) with residual of 52% for Massachusetts. Thoughts on this MF?

    Well .... the base MF on that model is .00009. Looks like the dealer is trying to make an extra buck (or many bucks) by marking it up.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello can I get the mf and rv for slc43 24 & 36 month 10k miles thank you 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,093
    jflorian said:

    Hello can I get the mf and rv for slc43 24 & 36 month 10k miles thank you 

    .00009 MF and 60%/52% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    jflorian said:

    Hello can I get the mf and rv for slc43 24 & 36 month 10k miles thank you 

    .00009 MF and 60%/52% residual
    What about the SLC 300? What are the latest figures and incentives on that one? Also any lease cash or other incentives available on both the SLC 43AMG or the SLC 300?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,093
    srs11065 said:

    kyfdx said:

    jflorian said:

    Hello can I get the mf and rv for slc43 24 & 36 month 10k miles thank you 

    .00009 MF and 60%/52% residual
    What about the SLC 300? What are the latest figures and incentives on that one? Also any lease cash or other incentives available on both the SLC 43AMG or the SLC 300?
    .00047 MF and 65%/58% residual

    We don't have the incentive info.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    srs11065 said:

    kyfdx said:

    jflorian said:

    Hello can I get the mf and rv for slc43 24 & 36 month 10k miles thank you 

    .00009 MF and 60%/52% residual
    What about the SLC 300? What are the latest figures and incentives on that one? Also any lease cash or other incentives available on both the SLC 43AMG or the SLC 300?
    .00047 MF and 65%/58% residual

    We don't have the incentive info.
    Any updates for December on these numbers? Or are those Nov figures still valid?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,453
    srs11065 said:

    kyfdx said:

    srs11065 said:

    kyfdx said:

    jflorian said:

    Hello can I get the mf and rv for slc43 24 & 36 month 10k miles thank you 

    .00009 MF and 60%/52% residual
    What about the SLC 300? What are the latest figures and incentives on that one? Also any lease cash or other incentives available on both the SLC 43AMG or the SLC 300?
    .00047 MF and 65%/58% residual

    We don't have the incentive info.
    Any updates for December on these numbers? Or are those Nov figures still valid?
    No changes from November.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    srs11065 said:

    kyfdx said:

    srs11065 said:

    kyfdx said:

    jflorian said:

    Hello can I get the mf and rv for slc43 24 & 36 month 10k miles thank you 

    .00009 MF and 60%/52% residual
    What about the SLC 300? What are the latest figures and incentives on that one? Also any lease cash or other incentives available on both the SLC 43AMG or the SLC 300?
    .00047 MF and 65%/58% residual

    We don't have the incentive info.
    Any updates for December on these numbers? Or are those Nov figures still valid?
    No changes from November.
    Got it. Many THANKS!
  • Hi!

    May I please have MF and RV for 2017 SLC300 12k/24m and 15k/24m in Maryland area?
    Thank you!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,093
    ckck112 said:

    Hi!

    May I please have MF and RV for 2017 SLC300 12k/24m and 15k/24m in Maryland area?
    Thank you!!

    .00047 MF and 64%/62% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, what is the MF and RV for the SLC300 for a 10k/24m, 7.5k/24m, and 10k/24m lease in California? Also, what is the bank fee? Thank you!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,453
    vertigo1 said:

    Hi, what is the MF and RV for the SLC300 for a 10k/24m, 7.5k/24m, and 10k/24m lease in California? Also, what is the bank fee? Thank you!!!

    .00047 and 66% / 65% for 7.5K/10K

    Base bank fee is $795

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdx said:

    ckck112 said:

    Hi!

    May I please have MF and RV for 2017 SLC300 12k/24m and 15k/24m in Maryland area?
    Thank you!!

    .00047 MF and 64%/62% residual
    May I please get 15k/36m?
    Also, does these numbers change if I lease the car from different state?
    Thank you so much!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,453
    ckck112 said:

    kyfdx said:

    ckck112 said:

    Hi!

    May I please have MF and RV for 2017 SLC300 12k/24m and 15k/24m in Maryland area?
    Thank you!!

    .00047 MF and 64%/62% residual
    May I please get 15k/36m?
    Also, does these numbers change if I lease the car from different state?
    Thank you so much!!
    Same MF; 55% residual.

    MB numbers are national.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello again!

    May I please have MF and RV for 2017 SLC300 24/12, 24/15, 36/12 and 36/15 in Maryland area?
    Thank you so much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,453
    ckck112 said:

    Hello again!

    May I please have MF and RV for 2017 SLC300 24/12, 24/15, 36/12 and 36/15 in Maryland area?
    Thank you so much!

    .00047 and 62% (24/15) or 55% (36/15)
    Add 2% for 12K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.