2017 BMW 6-Series Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
edited September 2016 in BMW
Ask your 2017 6-Series lease questions here!

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

  • FadyDizzleFadyDizzle NJMember Posts: 105
    Hi, thanks for starting the thread. I'm looking for MF/R on 640xi GC for 3 yrs/15k mi. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889

    Hi, thanks for starting the thread. I'm looking for MF/R on 640xi GC for 3 yrs/15k mi. Thank you.

    .00136 MF and 53% residual.
    $5000 option allowance.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cptstern1cptstern1 Member Posts: 14
    Thanks in advance.
    I am looking for MF/R on a 2016 650 Convertible. 36/12 and 36/15. I live in FL but looking at car in GA if it matters. Do option Allowances count as a down payment in the calculator?
  • cptstern1cptstern1 Member Posts: 14
    Actually I found out the car I was looking at is a never titled 2015 so it can still be leased, but how do those numbers look?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,303
    cptstern1 said:

    Actually I found out the car I was looking at is a never titled 2015 so it can still be leased, but how do those numbers look?

    No 2015 lease numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,303
    cptstern1 said:

    Thanks in advance.
    I am looking for MF/R on a 2016 650 Convertible. 36/12 and 36/15. I live in FL but looking at car in GA if it matters. Do option Allowances count as a down payment in the calculator?

    The 2016 lease discussion is here:

    http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/38268/bmw/6-series/2016-bmw-6-series-lease-questions#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • FadyDizzleFadyDizzle NJMember Posts: 105
    Hi, any Dec #s? Looking at 36mo 15k on the 640i GC xdrive
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,303

    Hi, any Dec #s? Looking at 36mo 15k on the 640i GC xdrive

    .00134 and 53%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • omaraltomaralt Member Posts: 53
    hey, looking for the numbers for a 2017 640i coupe 12k miles/year thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    omaralt said:

    hey, looking for the numbers for a 2017 640i coupe 12k miles/year thanks!

    .00134 MF and 55% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aspi007aspi007 Member Posts: 40
    hi
    MF/R numbers are the same for all models of the series?
    for the 2017 5-Series 36/12 - 57% .00134? 6-Series 36/12 - 55% .00134?
    thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,303
    aspi007 said:

    hi
    MF/R numbers are the same for all models of the series?
    for the 2017 5-Series 36/12 - 57% .00134? 6-Series 36/12 - 55% .00134?
    thanks

    .00134 is the MF for all BMW models.

    36/12 on 5-series sedans - 61%
    36/12 on 5-series GT - 60%
    36/12 on 6-series - 55%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aspi007aspi007 Member Posts: 40
    Michaell said:

    aspi007 said:

    hi
    MF/R numbers are the same for all models of the series?
    for the 2017 5-Series 36/12 - 57% .00134? 6-Series 36/12 - 55% .00134?
    thanks

    .00134 is the MF for all BMW models.

    36/12 on 5-series sedans - 61%
    36/12 on 5-series GT - 60%
    36/12 on 6-series - 55%
    hi
    Is there any change in March?
    thank you very much
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    aspi007 said:

    Michaell said:

    aspi007 said:

    hi
    MF/R numbers are the same for all models of the series?
    for the 2017 5-Series 36/12 - 57% .00134? 6-Series 36/12 - 55% .00134?
    thanks

    .00134 is the MF for all BMW models.

    36/12 on 5-series sedans - 61%
    36/12 on 5-series GT - 60%
    36/12 on 6-series - 55%
    hi
    Is there any change in March?
    thank you very much
    .00140 is the MF for all BMW models.

    Residuals are the same on those models

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aspi007aspi007 Member Posts: 40
    edited April 2017
    aspi007 said:

    Michaell said:

    aspi007 said:

    hi
    MF/R numbers are the same for all models of the series?
    for the 2017 5-Series 36/12 - 57% .00134? 6-Series 36/12 - 55% .00134?
    thanks

    .00134 is the MF for all BMW models.

    36/12 on 5-series sedans - 61%
    36/12 on 5-series GT - 60%
    36/12 on 6-series - 55%
    hi
    Is there any change in March?
    thank you very much

    Any change for this models in April?
    36/12 on 5-series sedans - 61%
    36/12 on 5-series GT - 60%
    36/12 on 6-series - 55%

    thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    aspi007 said:

    aspi007 said:

    Michaell said:

    aspi007 said:

    hi
    MF/R numbers are the same for all models of the series?
    for the 2017 5-Series 36/12 - 57% .00134? 6-Series 36/12 - 55% .00134?
    thanks

    .00134 is the MF for all BMW models.

    36/12 on 5-series sedans - 61%
    36/12 on 5-series GT - 60%
    36/12 on 6-series - 55%
    hi
    Is there any change in March?
    thank you very much

    Any change for this models in April?
    36/12 on 5-series sedans - 61%
    36/12 on 5-series GT - 60%
    36/12 on 6-series - 55%

    thanks
    GT residual is now 61% for 36/12

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,303

    What is the MF and RV on the
    2017 Alpina B6 GC
    36/10

    .00146 and 56%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ferrisdferrisd Member Posts: 21
    Hi, what's the MF and residual value for the 2018 6 series 36/12
    Seems the residual value is lower is lower than 2017 cause the payments are higher
    Any option allowance or credit allowance or loyalty credit?
  • ferrisdferrisd Member Posts: 21
    Hi, what's the MF and residual value for the 2018 6 series 36/12
    Seems the residual value is lower is lower than 2017 cause the payments are higher
    Any option allowance or credit allowance or loyalty credit?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,303
    ferrisd said:

    Hi, what's the MF and residual value for the 2018 6 series 36/12
    Seems the residual value is lower is lower than 2017 cause the payments are higher
    Any option allowance or credit allowance or loyalty credit?

    Just created a 2018 6-series thread, here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/45264/bmw/6-series/2018-bmw-6-series-lease-questions/p1?new=1

    Yes, the residuals on the '18's are lower than on the 17's - that is to encourage customers to lease the 2017's and clear out the old inventory.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kelly_zookelly_zoo Member Posts: 2
    What does the RV/MF for a 640i xDrive and 640i GC look like for 36 mo, 15k mi?
    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,303
    kelly_zoo said:

    What does the RV/MF for a 640i xDrive and 640i GC look like for 36 mo, 15k mi?
    Thank you

    .00150 and 53% for both

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ili5ili5 Member Posts: 9
    Hi guys,

    Sorry if this is a redundant post (I may have posted in the wrong forum before).  I was looking for the current residual values and money factor for a 2017 BMW 650xi / xdrive gran coupe, 3 years / 10K miles per year.  Thanks for your help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    ili5 said:

    Hi guys,

    Sorry if this is a redundant post (I may have posted in the wrong forum before).  I was looking for the current residual values and money factor for a 2017 BMW 650xi / xdrive gran coupe, 3 years / 10K miles per year.  Thanks for your help.

    .00150 MF and 56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tix4game1tix4game1 Member Posts: 1
    Hello - do you have the 36/10K numbers for 6-series in July? I'm looking at 640, 650, and B6. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    tix4game1 said:

    Hello - do you have the 36/10K numbers for 6-series in July? I'm looking at 640, 650, and B6. Thanks!

    .00151 MF and 56% residual for all trims.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mpls55401mpls55401 Member Posts: 1
    Do you have the 36/12k numbers for September on the B6?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,303
    mpls55401 said:

    Do you have the 36/12k numbers for September on the B6?

    .00152 and 52%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • peter954peter954 Member Posts: 1
    Hi - looking for MF/R on 650i Gran Coupe for 36 months at 10K, 12K & 15K miles. Post above states 0.00151 MF and 56% R for 36/10K but I'm coming up with 0.00153 MF and 53% R based on BMW USA lease offer. Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    peter954 said:

    Hi - looking for MF/R on 650i Gran Coupe for 36 months at 10K, 12K & 15K miles. Post above states 0.00151 MF and 56% R for 36/10K but I'm coming up with 0.00153 MF and 53% R based on BMW USA lease offer. Thanks in advance!

    .00152 MF and 53%/52%/50% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • arb1330arb1330 Member Posts: 36
    640xi GC 36/10?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,303
    arb1330 said:

    640xi GC 36/10?

    .00152 and 53%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • johneddyjohneddy Member Posts: 2
    What's the MF and residual for a demo 640i 36 10k and 24 10k? Do they lower the residual if the car has about 7500 miles? Is the residual the same for GC? Do any of the incentives apply? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,303
    edited December 2017
    johneddy said:

    What's the MF and residual for a demo 640i 36 10k and 24 10k? Do they lower the residual if the car has about 7500 miles? Is the residual the same for GC? Do any of the incentives apply? Thanks!

    .00152 and 53% or 59%.

    If the car has 7500 miles, deduct 6% from the residual plus .25/mile for each mile.

    Net, this car won't lease well. Find a unit with under 5000 miles; only the .25/mile deduct is in play.

    No incentives on the 2017 6-series

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • johneddyjohneddy Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    johneddy said:

    What's the MF and residual for a demo 640i 36 10k and 24 10k? Do they lower the residual if the car has about 7500 miles? Is the residual the same for GC? Do any of the incentives apply? Thanks!

    .00152 and 53% or 59%.

    If the car has 7500 miles, deduct 6% from the residual plus .25/mile for each mile.

    Net, this car won't lease well. Find a unit with under 5000 miles; only the .25/mile deduct is in play.

    No incentives on the 2017 6-series
    Is the residual reduction 4% if the car has 5000 - 7500 miles? Also is the .25/mile for every mile in excess of the 5000 miles or is it on the total miles on the car?

    They are giving a discount on a 650i. How much should I pay for a 650i Coupe with driver assistance plus and M sports?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,303
    johneddy said:

    Michaell said:

    johneddy said:

    What's the MF and residual for a demo 640i 36 10k and 24 10k? Do they lower the residual if the car has about 7500 miles? Is the residual the same for GC? Do any of the incentives apply? Thanks!

    .00152 and 53% or 59%.

    If the car has 7500 miles, deduct 6% from the residual plus .25/mile for each mile.

    Net, this car won't lease well. Find a unit with under 5000 miles; only the .25/mile deduct is in play.

    No incentives on the 2017 6-series
    Is the residual reduction 4% if the car has 5000 - 7500 miles? Also is the .25/mile for every mile in excess of the 5000 miles or is it on the total miles on the car?

    They are giving a discount on a 650i. How much should I pay for a 650i Coupe with driver assistance plus and M sports?
    Yes, 4% reduction if between 5000-7499 miles, plus.25 per mile for all miles.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • carman112carman112 Member Posts: 24
    edited January 2018
    Need inof quick please.
    Need the residual and money factor on a 2017 640 and 650 coupe at 36/10 and 36/12.
    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,303
    carman112 said:

    Need inof quick please.
    Need the residual and money factor on a 2017 640 and 650 coupe at 36/10 and 36/12.
    Thank you

    .00152 and 53% / 52%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • krazy3282krazy3282 Member Posts: 9
    Is there still lease support for these?

    Could I get

    640 Gran Coupe Xdrive and Non Xdrive (RWD)
    24/15
    36/15

    640 Coupe Xdrive and Non Xdrive (RWD)
    24/15
    36/15

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    krazy3282 said:

    Is there still lease support for these?

    Could I get

    640 Gran Coupe Xdrive and Non Xdrive (RWD)
    24/15
    36/15

    640 Coupe Xdrive and Non Xdrive (RWD)
    24/15
    36/15

    Don't see any lease support

    .00156 MF and 56%/50% residual for 24/36 mo, either model.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.