Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently tried to purchase a new vehicle after being out of the market for a while and found that prices were much higher than you expected? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 1/22 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Buying a "New" 2015 CRV Touring In September 2016 ..

vikassrivikassri CaryPosts: 3
edited September 2016 in Honda
Hi Experts ,

Appreciate your advice on buying a "New" 2015 CRV Touring In September 2016 with 300-400 miles on it .

The dealer says , its was being driven by there employees to bring it from the lot to the showroom to and fro and it accumulated those miles .

The current price he is at after ALL the discounts excluding taxes is 29000 USD for the Touring AWD model .

They also mentioned that there is no difference between the 2015/2016 model of the same car.

Do you think USD 29000 (excluding Taxes/Registration) its a right price to pay considering 2017 models are not far .

Regards,
Vikas

Comments

• Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Sonoma, CaliforniaPosts: 64,490
    2WD or AWD? Major options? Geographical region?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,864
    @vikassri Have you priced a comparable 2016 model?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• vikassrivikassri CaryPosts: 3

2WD or AWD? Major options? Geographical region?

Its a 2WD , with all options . Locations Cary,NC
    kyfdx said:

@vikassri Have you priced a comparable 2016 model?

The comparable 2016 model is 2000 USD more.

Appreciate your help .
  • vikassrivikassri CaryPosts: 3
    @Mr_Shiftright , @kyfdx let me know if you have any inputs for me :)
    Do you thing 26000 be a good price for it , considering its a 2015 model car ?
    edited October 2016
    I wouldn't buy it at that price. More like $27K.

EDIT: typo! Make that 25K
  • Thats probably close to the original cost, a year ago. I paid 29,493 for my 2015 touring awd 12 months ago and it was a good price then. (including the destination fee, but local state dealer and registration fees were extra) The car is a year old and has 300 miles, so they can probably do a bit better IMO. The 2017 is weeks away from release. The 2015 and 2016 were the same car. We liked ours so much that we got a second one, 4 days later. (another dealer matched the price, so there are 2 in the driveway). We have been very happy with them.
    Oh sorry for the typo... I meant 25K!