-July 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

Lease Money Factor and Residual Percentage

temrikitemriki Member Posts: 12
edited October 2016 in Mercedes-Benz
Please post the MF & Residual % for a MY17 C-Class Luxury RWD sedan MSRP $53295.
This would be for a 36 month 7500 miles/year lease. How much is the MF reduced with a 10x multiple security deposit? Is the MSD based on the monthly lease before sales tax? If the monthly payment is set up as Autopay is there a reduction in the MF?

Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,060
    temriki said:

Please post the MF & Residual % for a MY17 C-Class Luxury RWD sedan MSRP $53295.
    This would be for a 36 month 7500 miles/year lease. How much is the MF reduced with a 10x multiple security deposit? Is the MSD based on the monthly lease before sales tax? If the monthly payment is set up as Autopay is there a reduction in the MF?

Thanks

Which C-Class model?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    The C300 Sedan with Luxury Package which has a MSRP of $39850
  • Options
    It's my understanding that the residual % would be higher than 62%, maybe 1% because it is only a 7500 mile/yr lease and the base residual assumes 10k/yr. Is that correct? Also, all the dealers I've contacted in Northern California quote an acquisition fee of $1095 even though their web sites quote $795. Could you comment on that?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,943
    temriki said:

It's my understanding that the residual % would be higher than 62%, maybe 1% because it is only a 7500 mile/yr lease and the base residual assumes 10k/yr. Is that correct? Also, all the dealers I've contacted in Northern California quote an acquisition fee of $1095 even though their web sites quote $795. Could you comment on that?

Residual would be 61% for 36/10

Dealer can mark up the acquisition fee to $1095 if they so choose

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Thanks