Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

October Lease Information - Santa Fe Limited Ultimate w/ Tech Package

adam723adam723 Posts: 5
edited May 2017 in Hyundai
Hi, I'm looking for the October MF and Residual on a 2017 Santa Fe Limited Ultimate with the Tech Package. Looking at 36 months/12k per in Virginia.

Thanks!

Comments

  • Following up, leaning AWD but FWD info would also be appreciated if different.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 122,478
    adam723 said:

    Hi, I'm looking for the October MF and Residual on a 2017 Santa Fe Limited Ultimate with the Tech Package. Looking at 36 months/12k per in Virginia.

    Thanks!

    adam723 said:

    Following up, leaning AWD but FWD info would also be appreciated if different.

    AWD: .00066 MF and 58% residual
    FWD: .00052 MF and 57% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can someone please post the Limited Ultimate AWD residual % and mf for a 24 month lease @ 12k/yr, in Colorado if that matters. Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 122,478
    Sorry, but we haven't yet received the November numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gina2bitgina2bit Posts: 18
    Any new numbers for MF and Res for May 2017 in the Pittsburgh Pa. area?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,444
    gina2bit said:

    Any new numbers for MF and Res for May 2017 in the Pittsburgh Pa. area?

    No hyundai numbers, this month.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.