Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Audi A3 E-tron Lease Questions

dryehudadryehuda Posts: 20
edited October 2016 in Audi
Hi
Can someone share the MF and RV for 2017 Audi A3 E-tron
Premium and premium plus 36/12

thank you
«13

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,799
    dryehuda said:

    Hi
    Can someone share the MF and RV for 2017 Audi A3 E-tron
    Premium and premium plus 36/12

    thank you

    .00097 MF and 54% residual for either model.
    $4502 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:
    Hi Can someone share the MF and RV for 2017 Audi A3 E-tron Premium and premium plus 36/12 thank you
    .00097 MF and 54% residual for either model. $4502 lease bonus
    Thank you. i didn't see the 4502 lease bonus advertised anywhere. Thanks for sharing. And in addition to that there is about $4000 federal tax credit for plug in hybrid. 
  • Can you use MSD for the 2017 etron?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,135
    dryehuda said:

    Can you use MSD for the 2017 etron?

    Should be able to.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,799
    dryehuda said:


    kyfdx said:

    dryehuda said:

    Hi
    Can someone share the MF and RV for 2017 Audi A3 E-tron
    Premium and premium plus 36/12

    thank you

    .00097 MF and 54% residual for either model.
    $4502 lease bonus

    Thank you. i didn't see the 4502 lease bonus advertised anywhere. Thanks for sharing. And in addition to that there is about $4000 federal tax credit for plug in hybrid. 


    The lease bonus is Audi's way of sharing the federal tax credit with you. Since AFS owns the car, you can't get the credit directly.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I please get MF and residual 2017 e-tron prem plus 36/15k san diego.
    There are a few 2016 still around, are there numbers available for those also?

    Thank You
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,135
    alfarom said:

    Can I please get MF and residual 2017 e-tron prem plus 36/15k san diego.
    There are a few 2016 still around, are there numbers available for those also?

    Thank You

    .00097 and 52%

    $4502 lease bonus and complimentary first payment.

    2016 discussion is here:

    http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/35583/audi/a3/2016-audi-a3-lease-questions#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • yaymichyaymich Posts: 1
    edited December 2016
    new to the forums so I may be asking a stupid question... The posted MFs are assuming tier 1 credit, correct?

    I'm hoping to take advantage of the year-end deals, but have a 699 credit score (no car loan history) & my statement won't cycle until January. For a 2017 etron premium with 36/12K, what would I be looking at?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,135
    yaymich said:

    new to the forums so I may be asking a stupid question... The posted MFs are assuming tier 1 credit, correct?

    I'm hoping to take advantage of the year-end deals, but have a 699 credit score (no car loan history) & my statement won't cycle until January. For a 2017 etron premium with 36/12K, what would I be looking at?

    We don't know the credit thresholds for Audi, but usually it's 700+ or 720+ for tier 1.

    Tier 2 would add .00040 to the MF

    36/12 numbers are .00097 and 54% for Premium or Premium Plus

    $4502 lease bonus and complimentary first payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mamamusclesmamamuscles Posts: 7
    edited February 2017
    Hi,

    May I please have the MF and residual for a 17 premium plus and prestige? Terms are 24/12k and/or 24/15k. Do they still have the lease bonus? I'm in southern california.

    thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,799

    Hi,

    May I please have the MF and residual for a 17 premium plus and prestige? Terms are 24/12k and/or 24/15k. Do they still have the lease bonus? I'm in southern california.

    thank you!

    .00037 MF and 60%/58% residual for Premium Plus. Subtract 3% for Prestige.
    $4502 PHEV Lease Bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello again! Can you tell me the residual for 30 months/12k miles? premium plus and prestige again.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,135

    Hello again! Can you tell me the residual for 30 months/12k miles? premium plus and prestige again.

    Add 3% to the 36 month residuals for 30 months.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I know this is the 2017 thread, but all of the inventory around me (PA) is 2016. Could you provide RV and MF for 2016 Premium Plus at 10k miles for whatever lease terms are most attractive? 24/30/36? Not sure exactly what they offer.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,799
    traybould said:

    I know this is the 2017 thread, but all of the inventory around me (PA) is 2016. Could you provide RV and MF for 2016 Premium Plus at 10k miles for whatever lease terms are most attractive? 24/30/36? Not sure exactly what they offer.

    2016: .00211 MF and 53%/49%/46% residual.
    $4502 PHEV lease bonus
    $2000 marketing allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I saw above lease details provided to mamamuscles for '17 e-tron 24 month 12k and 15k lease in so. CA. Would they be different for a NJ lease? Also would like similar details for 36 month 12k and 15k lease, and please confirm the PHEV lease credit is still in play.

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,135
    crosbys said:

    I saw above lease details provided to mamamuscles for '17 e-tron 24 month 12k and 15k lease in so. CA. Would they be different for a NJ lease? Also would like similar details for 36 month 12k and 15k lease, and please confirm the PHEV lease credit is still in play.

    Thanks

    Premium & Premium Plus trim - .00037 and 51% for 36/15

    Add 2% for 12K

    Subtract 3% for Prestige trim

    I still show $4502 for PHEV lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • greg512greg512 Posts: 4
    edited February 2017
    May I please have the MF and residual for a 2017 Audi e-tron Premium?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,135
    greg512 said:

    May I please have the MF and residual for a 2017 Audi e-tron Premium?

    .00037 and 51% for 36/15

    $4502 lease bonus.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mmchaymmchay CAPosts: 2
    What are the current MF and residuals for 2017 Audi A3 36mo/10k ?
    My dealer mentioned an even lower rate possible with a 36/7500mi option... is that real?
  • mmchaymmchay CAPosts: 2
    I forgot to mention - it's an e tron and I am in Nor Cal - Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,135
    mmchay said:

    What are the current MF and residuals for 2017 Audi A3 36mo/10k ?
    My dealer mentioned an even lower rate possible with a 36/7500mi option... is that real?

    mmchay said:

    I forgot to mention - it's an e tron and I am in Nor Cal - Thanks!

    What trim level?

    Yes, you can get a 7500 mileage allowance from Audi.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • My credit came back "Tier 3" and the dealer is offering .00182 MF. They're saying that Audi Financial sets the rate and the dealer doesn't have the power to move it. I believe I read in this forum that the bank adds .0004 per tier, which means my best rate would be .00117. Are they fibbing me about their lack of ability to change the MF?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,135
    greg512 said:

    My credit came back "Tier 3" and the dealer is offering .00182 MF. They're saying that Audi Financial sets the rate and the dealer doesn't have the power to move it. I believe I read in this forum that the bank adds .0004 per tier, which means my best rate would be .00117. Are they fibbing me about their lack of ability to change the MF?

    Tier 3 adds .00030 to the base MF. Dealer can mark up the MF by as much as .00125

    Let's do the math ... .00037 (base MF) + .00030 (tier 3 markup) + .00125 (dealer markup) = .00192.

    Gee, the dealer didn't gouge you all the way. Just 90% of it.

    Yes, they can move it. Politely but firmly tell them you won't sign a deal that uses a MF over the base level plus the tier 3 markup. They know what the rates are.

    If they resist, vote with your feet.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hello,

    How does $4502 PHEV lease bonus
    $2000 marketing allowance

    work? Is that cash just given to you or is it put into the selling price? what is marketing allowance?

    Also the CVRP rebate, how is that rebate given?

    Thank you in advance!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,799
    edited February 2017

    hello,

    How does $4502 PHEV lease bonus
    $2000 marketing allowance

    work? Is that cash just given to you or is it put into the selling price? what is marketing allowance?

    Also the CVRP rebate, how is that rebate given?

    Thank you in advance!!

    The lease bonus is a consumer rebate that is used as a CAP cost reduction.
    Marketing allowance is an Audi to dealer incentive.

    I would assume both have already been accounted for in any quote you are given.

    I don't know what CVRP is. If that's a California rebate, then it comes directly to the customer from the state.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • twobraintwobrain Posts: 19
    edited March 2017
    is there still a 4502 phev lease bonus for march? whats the mf/residual for 7500 miles and 10k miles a year 36months. whats the general pricing below msrp/invoice for this vehicle? nor cal
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,135
    twobrain said:

    is there still a 4502 phev lease bonus for march? whats the mf/residual for 7500 miles and 10k miles a year 36months. whats the general pricing below msrp/invoice for this vehicle? nor cal

    $4502 still exists in March

    .00037 MF and 55% / 54% for Premium / Premium Plus trim level

    Subtract 3% for Prestige

    In general, for Audi, we suggest 6% under MSRP.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • twobraintwobrain Posts: 19
    thanks michaell! does audi do multiple security deposits like bmw?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,135
    twobrain said:

    thanks michaell! does audi do multiple security deposits like bmw?

    They do. But, Audi has a minimum MF of .00005 for leases, so you won't be able to use all of them.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.