Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 GLE 350 - worksheet attached - am I getting a good deal?

no_matterno_matter Posts: 3
edited November 2016 in Mercedes-Benz
Pricing is complicated (IMHO). Dealer is assuring me I am getting a good deal - would appreciate independent feedback/ opinions from the crowd here.

Below is a worksheet, the car has been ordered and should be delivered some time in December. Any thoughts?

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 128,067
    Everything looks perfect.
    If you think the $6800 discount is fair, then nothing else is marked up.
    Nice clean deal, with only first payment due at signing.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Thank you, m appreciate the response. I guess my only question would then be - is $6,800 discount a great deal? I don’t have strong thoughts on it as I do not lease new cars often… was hoping to consult the experts here.
  • steverstever Posts: 52,462
    I just built one here, guessing at the options to get the MSRP up to $72,925 (don't ask me where the other ten bucks went :) ).

TMV for your area is about $4,500 under MSRP. So your $6,800 discount seems better than average.
  • stever said:

I just built one here, guessing at the options to get the MSRP up to $72,925 (don't ask me where the other ten bucks went :) ).

TMV for your area is about $4,500 under MSRP. So your $6,800 discount seems better than average.

Much obliged :-) Did not realize TMV tool is that good of a benchmark - my bad...
  • steverstever Posts: 52,462
    No_matter. B)