Car Buying Advice - 2017 M2 Lease Numbers?

srolle646srolle646 Member Posts: 18
edited July 2017 in BMW

Best Answer

Answers

  • kogumakoguma Member Posts: 99
    How about 24 months 10k miles MF/RV?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,854
    koguma said:

    How about 24 months 10k miles MF/RV?

    .00134 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • srolle646srolle646 Member Posts: 18
    kyfdx said:



    50% residual

    ouch.
  • octoucanoctoucan Member Posts: 52
    Hello,

    Would you please provide Nov and Dec MF and RV for 36 months / 10K miles?

    Also, do you happen to know how much MSD effects teh MF?

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,518
    octoucan said:

    Hello,

    Would you please provide Nov and Dec MF and RV for 36 months / 10K miles?

    Also, do you happen to know how much MSD effects teh MF?

    Thank you

    .00134 and 51% - numbers are valid through 1/3/17

    .00007 reduction for each MSD - 7 total allowed.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • octoucanoctoucan Member Posts: 52
    Thank you!
  • scott_58scott_58 Member Posts: 9
    24 month and 36 month lease number for 12k & 15k? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,854
    scott_58 said:

    24 month and 36 month lease number for 12k & 15k? Thanks

    .00140 MF and 50%/44% residual for 15K/yr
    Add 2% for 12K/yr

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • maxiedanielsmaxiedaniels Member Posts: 27
    36 months, 5k lease numbers? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,518
    edited April 2017

    36 months, 5k lease numbers? Thanks!

    The lowest mileage allowance on the M2 is 10K

    .00140 and 53%

    These numbers expire today.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nojusticenojustice Member Posts: 9
    edited April 2017
    What are the numbers at 36 months for a 12K & 15K with highest credit? Also, what are the numbers for MSDs? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,854
    nojustice said:

    What are the numbers at 36 months for a 12K & 15K with highest credit? Also, what are the numbers for MSDs? Thank you.

    .00146 MF and 46%/44% residual

    7 MSDs at .00007 each for total reduction of .00049

    BMW is suspending the MSD program at the end of this month.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • moz26078moz26078 Member Posts: 3
    what's the may residual and money factor 36/10 24/10?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,854
    moz26078 said:

    what's the may residual and money factor 36/10 24/10?

    .00150 MF and 46%/52% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • autechpanautechpan Member Posts: 10
    I was quoted 190 MF and residual of 47% on a 36/12.

    what are the base numbers this month?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,518
    autechpan said:

    I was quoted 190 MF and residual of 47% on a 36/12.

    what are the base numbers this month?

    .00150 base MF. It's been marked up the max on you

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,854
    autechpan said:

    I was quoted 190 MF and residual of 47% on a 36/12.

    what are the base numbers this month?

    45% residual, this month for 36/12

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jayw7jayw7 Member Posts: 9
    Any numbers for July 36/10k lease? Thanks for your continuing help to us all. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,518
    jayw7 said:

    Any numbers for July 36/10k lease? Thanks for your continuing help to us all. 

    .00151 and 46%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jayw7jayw7 Member Posts: 9
    Thank you!
  • anh3anh3 Member Posts: 73
    numbers for 2018 M2, 36/15k, please!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,854
    anh3 said:

    numbers for 2018 M2, 36/15k, please!

    .00151 MF and 49% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • anh3anh3 Member Posts: 73
    edited August 2017
    anh3 said:

    numbers for 2018 M2, 36/15k, please!

    are the numbers the same for MY 2017?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,518
    anh3 said:

    anh3 said:

    numbers for 2018 M2, 36/15k, please!

    are the numbers the same for MY 2017?
    Not exactly ... 43% and .00151

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dclemmerdclemmer Member Posts: 3
    Numbers for 2018 M2, 36month, 10k and 12k? Many thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,518
    dclemmer said:

    Numbers for 2018 M2, 36month, 10k and 12k? Many thanks!

    .00152 and 52% / 51%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dclemmerdclemmer Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2017
    Couple of questions about working with a dealership: I've found an M2 here in Houston that I've been working on a one-pay 36 month lease. With the one-pay, I'm told BMWFS will reduce the MF by .0003. Also, since I live in Texas, BMWFS will apply tax credits to the deal so that for a one-pay lease, I'd pay $0 taxes. Good deal, except that the dealership says BMW won't do both ... AND, the dealer has marked the MF up to .00234 and added a $2500 market adjustment to the price of the car.

    Good news is they have the car in stock, so I'm meeting with the dealer tomorrow. Any advice on how I might approach this situation? Is the MF markup and market adjustment realistic? Negotiable?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,854
    dclemmer said:

    Couple of questions about working with a dealership: I've found an M2 here in Houston that I've been working on a one-pay 36 month lease. With the one-pay, I'm told BMWFS will reduce the MF by .0003. Also, since I live in Texas, BMWFS will apply tax credits to the deal so that for a one-pay lease, I'd pay $0 taxes. Good deal, except that the dealership says BMW won't do both ... AND, the dealer has marked the MF up to .00234 and added a $2500 market adjustment to the price of the car.

    Good news is they have the car in stock, so I'm meeting with the dealer tomorrow. Any advice on how I might approach this situation? Is the MF markup and market adjustment realistic? Negotiable?

    It's a high demand car. I wouldn't pay $2500 over MSRP. But, I'm not the one buying.

    We are under the impression that .00192 is the highest money factor for top tier credit. (maximum markup from .00152 base). The tax credit is worth more than the one-pay discount.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dclemmerdclemmer Member Posts: 3
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.