Are you shopping for a new vehicle and having trouble finding one, or have you been waiting a long time for a factory order? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by Tues. 5/11 for more details.

Opinion on Lease Rate

rhpdevrhpdev Member Posts: 14
edited December 2016 in Lexus
I am wondering what you think of this deal.

MSRP: $54,723
Sale Price: $53,637
Term: 36 months
Mileage: 12k per year
Residual: 63%
Money Factor: .00195
Cash Down: $0
Monthly Payment: $856
State sales tax: 5%

Seems high to me.

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,348
    rhpdev said:

    I am wondering what you think of this deal.

    MSRP: $54,723
    Sale Price: $53,637
    Term: 36 months
    Mileage: 12k per year
    Residual: 63%
    Money Factor: .00195
    Cash Down: $0
    Monthly Payment: $856
    State sales tax: 5%

    Seems high to me.

    Seems really high.. .00155 is the base rate, but that's high, even with a markup.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rhpdevrhpdev Member Posts: 14
    I have an existing lease running 8 months $5446 left on my payments. How would this affect the deal?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,348
    rhpdev said:

    I have an existing lease running 8 months $5446 left on my payments. How would this affect the deal?

    If the dealer has to eat the payments, then it will add about $160/mo. to the deal.

    Why get a new car, if you still have eight months left?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rhpdevrhpdev Member Posts: 14
    The $856 includes them picking up the 8 mths remaining. Why are we looking to get out is we are very interested in the 2017.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,312
    rhpdev said:

    The $856 includes them picking up the 8 mths remaining. Why are we looking to get out is we are very interested in the 2017.

    Your payment would be closer to $700/mo if you wait. Generally, not a good idea to terminate a lease that early.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.