2017 Lexus LS 460 Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667
edited December 2016 in Lexus
Ask your 2017 LS lease questions, here!

Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

  • simca85simca85 SoCalMember Posts: 30
    Hello, can I get the January numbers and any incentives/cash back for the 2017 LS460 in CA? 36/7.5 and 24/7.5 term please. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,269
    simca85 said:

    Hello, can I get the January numbers and any incentives/cash back for the 2017 LS460 in CA? 36/7.5 and 24/7.5 term please. Thank you.

    .00130 and 55% / 60%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • simca85simca85 SoCalMember Posts: 30
    Hello, can I get the February numbers and any incentives/cash back for the 2017 LS460 RWD in CA? 36/7.5 and 24/7.5 term please. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667
    simca85 said:

    Hello, can I get the February numbers and any incentives/cash back for the 2017 LS460 RWD in CA? 36/7.5 and 24/7.5 term please. Thank you.

    .00140 MF and 55%/60% residual.

    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • simca85simca85 SoCalMember Posts: 30
    Hello, can I get the March numbers and any incentives/cash back for the 2017 LS460 RWD in CA? 36/7.5 and 24/7.5 term please. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667
    simca85 said:

    Hello, can I get the March numbers and any incentives/cash back for the 2017 LS460 RWD in CA? 36/7.5 and 24/7.5 term please. Thank you.

    .00100 MF and 55%/60% residual for 36/24 months.
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • simca85simca85 SoCalMember Posts: 30
    Hello, can I get April numbers and any incentives/cash back for the 2017 LS460 RWD in CA? 36/7.5 and 24/7.5 term please. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667
    simca85 said:

    Hello, can I get April numbers and any incentives/cash back for the 2017 LS460 RWD in CA? 36/7.5 and 24/7.5 term please. Thank you.

    .00070 MF and 54%/61% residual
    $1000 lease cash.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • uncle_maxuncle_max Member Posts: 17
    Hello, can I please get the April numbers and any incentives/cash back for the 2017 LS460 RWD in FL 36/10k and 24/10k term? Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667
    uncle_max said:

    Hello, can I please get the April numbers and any incentives/cash back for the 2017 LS460 RWD in FL 36/10k and 24/10k term? Thanks in advance.

    .00070 MF and 53%/60% residual
    $1000 lease cash.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • uncle_maxuncle_max Member Posts: 17
    Thanks.
  • simca85simca85 SoCalMember Posts: 30
    Hello, can I get May numbers and any incentives/cash back for the 2017 LS460 RWD in CA? 36/7.5 and 24/7.5 term please. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667
    simca85 said:

    Hello, can I get May numbers and any incentives/cash back for the 2017 LS460 RWD in CA? 36/7.5 and 24/7.5 term please. Thank you.

    .00050 MF and 54%/61% residual.
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • simca85simca85 SoCalMember Posts: 30
    Thank you.
  • simca85simca85 SoCalMember Posts: 30
    Hello, can I get June numbers and any incentives/cash back for the 2017 LS460 RWD in CA? 36/7.5 and 24/7.5 term please. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667
    simca85 said:

    Hello, can I get June numbers and any incentives/cash back for the 2017 LS460 RWD in CA? 36/7.5 and 24/7.5 term please. Thank you.

    54%/61% residual for 36/24 months.
    .00050 MF and $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tliartistliartis Member Posts: 22
    Can you provide lease numbers for 36/10 on the 17 LS460 as well as incentives?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,269
    tliartis said:

    Can you provide lease numbers for 36/10 on the 17 LS460 as well as incentives?

    Thanks!

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tliartistliartis Member Posts: 22
    AWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,269
    tliartis said:

    Can you provide lease numbers for 36/10 on the 17 LS460 as well as incentives?

    Thanks!

    tliartis said:

    AWD

    51% and .00050

    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rowone1rowone1 Member Posts: 2
    What are the numbers on a 36/7500 RWD LS460 for August in NV.?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667
    rowone1 said:

    What are the numbers on a 36/7500 RWD LS460 for August in NV.?

    .00050 MF and 52% residual
    $4000 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • swith03swith03 Member Posts: 21
    Hi-

    What are the numbers on a 36/12 and a 48/12 for an LS460? Also, does the LS460L have different figures?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,269
    swith03 said:

    Hi-

    What are the numbers on a 36/12 and a 48/12 for an LS460? Also, does the LS460L have different figures?

    Thanks!

    .00050 MF and 50% / 41% residual
    $4000 lease cash

    Subtract 2% for LS460L

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • swith03swith03 Member Posts: 21
    Thanks Michael! What does 10k and 7.5k do for the residual? Appreciate it!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,269
    swith03 said:

    Thanks Michael! What does 10k and 7.5k do for the residual? Appreciate it!

    Add 1% for 10K or 2% for 7.5K

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • skrobo21skrobo21 Member Posts: 7
    Hi, can I get MF, cash and residual for a 2017 ls 460 in Georgia?  Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,269
    skrobo21 said:

    Hi, can I get MF, cash and residual for a 2017 ls 460 in Georgia?  Thanks!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Also, RWD or AWD? Regular or long wheelbase?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • skrobo21skrobo21 Member Posts: 7
    Sorry about that. 36m/10k RWD.     Regular not long wheel base.  
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,269
    skrobo21 said:

    Sorry about that. 36m/10k RWD.     Regular not long wheel base.  

    .00050 and 51%
    $3500 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • swith03swith03 Member Posts: 21
    Hi Michaell, Can you update me on the lease figures on the LS460 and LS460L for October, 12k per year 36 and 48 months? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,269
    swith03 said:

    Hi Michaell, Can you update me on the lease figures on the LS460 and LS460L for October, 12k per year 36 and 48 months? Thanks!

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • xyz_carxyz_car Member Posts: 1
    Hi, can you please give me November figures on LS 460 L RWD for 36/10, 36/15, 24/10, and 24/15 for TX? Any Lexus incentives? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667
    xyz_car said:

    Hi, can you please give me November figures on LS 460 L RWD for 36/10, 36/15, 24/10, and 24/15 for TX? Any Lexus incentives? Thanks!

    49%/42% residual for 24/36 mo, 15K/yr
    Add 3% for 10K/yr
    .00001 MF
    $5000 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • swith03swith03 Member Posts: 21
    Michaell said:

    swith03 said:

    Hi Michaell, Can you update me on the lease figures on the LS460 and LS460L for October, 12k per year 36 and 48 months? Thanks!

    RWD or AWD?
    Considering both AWD and RWD. And obviously I meant a November not October.

    Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,269
    swith03 said:

    Michaell said:

    swith03 said:

    Hi Michaell, Can you update me on the lease figures on the LS460 and LS460L for October, 12k per year 36 and 48 months? Thanks!

    RWD or AWD?
    Considering both AWD and RWD. And obviously I meant a November not October.

    Thanks!

    LS460 RWD - 46% / 37%
    LS460 AWD - 44% / 35%
    LS460L RWD - 44% / 35%
    LS460L AWD - 43% / 34%

    .00001 MF and $5000 lease cash (we think - what state do you live in?)

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H EdmundsAdministrator Posts: 11,114
    Are you thinking of buying for a new a car as a gift for a spouse, child or someone else this holiday season? Or are you considering buying a new vehicle before the end of the year because you think now is the best time to get a great deal? If either of these apply to you, a reporter would love to chat with you. Please send a note to [email protected] if you'd be willing to speak to a reporter on these topics by Friday, November 10, 2017. Thanks!

    MODERATOR

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • swith03swith03 Member Posts: 21
    Michaell said:

    swith03 said:

    Michaell said:

    swith03 said:

    Hi Michaell, Can you update me on the lease figures on the LS460 and LS460L for October, 12k per year 36 and 48 months? Thanks!

    RWD or AWD?
    Considering both AWD and RWD. And obviously I meant a November not October.

    Thanks!

    LS460 RWD - 46% / 37%
    LS460 AWD - 44% / 35%
    LS460L RWD - 44% / 35%
    LS460L AWD - 43% / 34%

    .00001 MF and $5000 lease cash (we think - what state do you live in?)
    Thanks! In in Maryland but the cars I can find are out of state (one is in PA, the other is in SC)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667
    swith03 said:

    Michaell said:

    swith03 said:

    Michaell said:

    swith03 said:

    Hi Michaell, Can you update me on the lease figures on the LS460 and LS460L for October, 12k per year 36 and 48 months? Thanks!

    RWD or AWD?
    Considering both AWD and RWD. And obviously I meant a November not October.

    Thanks!

    LS460 RWD - 46% / 37%
    LS460 AWD - 44% / 35%
    LS460L RWD - 44% / 35%
    LS460L AWD - 43% / 34%

    .00001 MF and $5000 lease cash (we think - what state do you live in?)
    Thanks! In in Maryland but the cars I can find are out of state (one is in PA, the other is in SC)
    Should be $5000, then.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aekchianaekchian Member Posts: 54
    Shopping for a relative on this one? What are the current numbers on this car for 36/15k in CA for a LS460 and what are the incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,269
    aekchian said:

    Shopping for a relative on this one? What are the current numbers on this car for 36/15k in CA for a LS460 and what are the incentives?

    41% residual

    However, there are no published MF rates or incentives for the 2017 LS, so I'm not sure they can be leased, or that the standard MF rate applies (and, we don't know what that is)

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.