Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Guidance would be greatly appreciated- 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease

nycmikenycmike Posts: 3
edited January 2017 in Jeep
Greetings and Happy New Year!

I've recently rented a Grand Cherokee and fell in love with it. I'm considering leasing one, but I've always financed my cars so guidance with the following questions would be greatly appreciated:

1) What would be a great deal for a 2017 Limited Trim in the Greater New York Area, 15k miles for 3 years:
Invoice? Money factor? Residual?

2) What package add-on for the Limited trim adds heated leather seats, moonroof and NAV?

3) What is a fair trade-in value for the following?
2016 Honda Accord EX, 16,500 miles in Silver, in excellent condition.

Comments

• steverstever Posts: 52,462
    edited January 2017
    Hi Mike, welcome! Invoice for the AWD Limited without the packages/options is $39,588, including the $995 destination.

The Limited comes with heated front and rear seats. You can add the sunroof (invoice on it is $975) and Uconnect for Nav ($1153 invoice). Best check out quotes for the Overland because that stuff is standard on that style.

Adding in your options, invoice is $41,716 and MSRP if $43,280. The True Market Value average price paid for a NYC zip is $41,910. There's a bunch of incentives, some of which you may qualify for as well (they all expire on 1/3/2017 but there should be a new batch to chose from shortly.

For the trade-in value of your Accord, you can get our book value on it at this link. I'd pick "clean" for the condition. You can also ask in our Real World Trade-In Values discussion or get a quote from CarMax.

Not sure if we have lease numbers yet, have to ask @Michaell or @kyfdx.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,913
    2017 Grand Cherokee Limited 4X4
    .00050 MF and 54% residual for 36/15

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Thank you so much for the detailed response, Stever! Are there any trusted representatives from Jeep dealerships on this forum? I'd love to make a deal with someone that is ethical and can be vouched for on this forum. Thank you.
    stever said:

Hi Mike, welcome! Invoice for the AWD Limited without the packages/options is $39,588, including the $995 destination.

The Limited comes with heated front and rear seats. You can add the sunroof (invoice on it is $975) and Uconnect for Nav ($1153 invoice). Best check out quotes for the Overland because that stuff is standard on that style.

Adding in your options, invoice is $41,716 and MSRP if $43,280. The True Market Value average price paid for a NYC zip is $41,910. There's a bunch of incentives, some of which you may qualify for as well (they all expire on 1/3/2017 but there should be a new batch to chose from shortly.

For the trade-in value of your Accord, you can get our book value on it at this link. I'd pick "clean" for the condition. You can also ask in our Real World Trade-In Values discussion or get a quote from CarMax.

• Thank you!

Would you happened to have this for the Overland trim as well? Along with a fair invoice price.
    kyfdx said:

nycmike said:

Thank you so much for the detailed response, Stever! Are there any trusted representatives from Jeep dealerships on this forum? I'd love to make a deal with someone that is ethical and can be vouched for on this forum. Thank you.

stever said:

Dealership employees are not allowed to solicit in our forums. You won't find that, here.

Edmunds Moderator

nycmike said:

Thank you!

Would you happened to have this for the Overland trim as well? Along with a fair invoice price.

kyfdx said:

.00040 MF and 53% residual for 36/15

Edmunds Moderator

• steverstever Posts: 52,462
    edited January 2017
    You can find dealer ratings here that may help. They are individually reviewed so they are mostly trustworthy.

Invoice for the Overland is $46,842 (again, including the destination).

I can recommend a guy in Anchorage. He sold me a Nissan almost exactly 22 years ago today. Two weeks after the sale he moved to the Jeep dealer. Last I checked he was still there, if you're interested in a nice cross-continent road trip home. :D