Guidance would be greatly appreciated- 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease

nycmikenycmike Member Posts: 5
edited January 2017 in Jeep
Greetings and Happy New Year!

I've recently rented a Grand Cherokee and fell in love with it. I'm considering leasing one, but I've always financed my cars so guidance with the following questions would be greatly appreciated:

1) What would be a great deal for a 2017 Limited Trim in the Greater New York Area, 15k miles for 3 years:
Invoice? Money factor? Residual?

2) What package add-on for the Limited trim adds heated leather seats, moonroof and NAV?

3) What is a fair trade-in value for the following?
2016 Honda Accord EX, 16,500 miles in Silver, in excellent condition.

Comments

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,457
    edited January 2017
    Hi Mike, welcome! Invoice for the AWD Limited without the packages/options is $39,588, including the $995 destination.

The Limited comes with heated front and rear seats. You can add the sunroof (invoice on it is $975) and Uconnect for Nav ($1153 invoice). Best check out quotes for the Overland because that stuff is standard on that style.

Adding in your options, invoice is $41,716 and MSRP if $43,280. The True Market Value average price paid for a NYC zip is $41,910. There's a bunch of incentives, some of which you may qualify for as well (they all expire on 1/3/2017 but there should be a new batch to chose from shortly.

For the trade-in value of your Accord, you can get our book value on it at this link. I'd pick "clean" for the condition. You can also ask in our Real World Trade-In Values discussion or get a quote from CarMax.

Not sure if we have lease numbers yet, have to ask @Michaell or @kyfdx.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,610
    2017 Grand Cherokee Limited 4X4
    .00050 MF and 54% residual for 36/15

Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• nycmikenycmike Member Posts: 5
    Thank you so much for the detailed response, Stever! Are there any trusted representatives from Jeep dealerships on this forum? I'd love to make a deal with someone that is ethical and can be vouched for on this forum. Thank you.
    stever said:

Hi Mike, welcome! Invoice for the AWD Limited without the packages/options is $39,588, including the $995 destination.

The Limited comes with heated front and rear seats. You can add the sunroof (invoice on it is $975) and Uconnect for Nav ($1153 invoice). Best check out quotes for the Overland because that stuff is standard on that style.

Adding in your options, invoice is $41,716 and MSRP if $43,280. The True Market Value average price paid for a NYC zip is $41,910. There's a bunch of incentives, some of which you may qualify for as well (they all expire on 1/3/2017 but there should be a new batch to chose from shortly.

For the trade-in value of your Accord, you can get our book value on it at this link. I'd pick "clean" for the condition. You can also ask in our Real World Trade-In Values discussion or get a quote from CarMax.

• nycmikenycmike Member Posts: 5
    Thank you!

Would you happened to have this for the Overland trim as well? Along with a fair invoice price.
    kyfdx said:

nycmike said:

Thank you so much for the detailed response, Stever! Are there any trusted representatives from Jeep dealerships on this forum? I'd love to make a deal with someone that is ethical and can be vouched for on this forum. Thank you.

stever said:

Dealership employees are not allowed to solicit in our forums. You won't find that, here.

Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

nycmike said:

Thank you!

Would you happened to have this for the Overland trim as well? Along with a fair invoice price.

kyfdx said:

.00040 MF and 53% residual for 36/15

Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,457
    edited January 2017
    You can find dealer ratings here that may help. They are individually reviewed so they are mostly trustworthy.

Invoice for the Overland is $46,842 (again, including the destination).

I can recommend a guy in Anchorage. He sold me a Nissan almost exactly 22 years ago today. Two weeks after the sale he moved to the Jeep dealer. Last I checked he was still there, if you're interested in a nice cross-continent road trip home. :D