Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/5 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Ford Fiesta Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,473
edited September 2017 in Ford
Ask your 2017 Fiesta lease questions, here!

Check out the 2017 Ford Fiesta here.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

  • dre210dre210 Posts: 45
    Hello, can I please have the residual and MF for a 2017 Ford Fiesta SE.

    36/10k and 39/10k
    36/12k and 39/12k
  • dre210dre210 Posts: 45
    Sorry, I meant the Fiesta S not the SE
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,473
    dre210 said:

    Hello, can I please have the residual and MF for a 2017 Ford Fiesta SE.

    36/10k and 39/10k
    36/12k and 39/12k

    dre210 said:

    Sorry, I meant the Fiesta S not the SE

    Sedan: (add 1% to residual for hatch)

    1.75% APR and 45% residual for 36/10
    2.00% APR and 43% residual for 39/10
    Subtract 1% for 12K/yr
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hiya. May I please get the MF and residual for a 2017 Fiesta ST? 15k miles per year for both 36 and 39 months? Thank you very much.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,943
    ihitcows said:

    Hiya. May I please get the MF and residual for a 2017 Fiesta ST? 15k miles per year for both 36 and 39 months? Thank you very much.

    What state?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    ihitcows said:

    Hiya. May I please get the MF and residual for a 2017 Fiesta ST? 15k miles per year for both 36 and 39 months? Thank you very much.

    What state?
    California
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,943
    ihitcows said:

    Michaell said:

    ihitcows said:

    Hiya. May I please get the MF and residual for a 2017 Fiesta ST? 15k miles per year for both 36 and 39 months? Thank you very much.

    What state?
    California
    36/15 - 45% and 1.75%
    39/15 - 43% and 2.00%

    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bruceqbruceq Posts: 9
    '17 fiesta ST residual and MF for florida, 36mos/10.5k miles/manual?

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,943
    bruceq said:

    '17 fiesta ST residual and MF for florida, 36mos/10.5k miles/manual?

    Thanks

    48% and 1.75%

    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,473

    Hi
    what aboute SE and Titanium sedan and hatch?

    Data are updated once per quarter for all models of Ford?
    thanks

    What term/mileage?
    Which state?

    Residuals are updated quarterly
    APRs and incentives may be updated monthly.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,943

    kyfdx said:

    Hi
    what aboute SE and Titanium sedan and hatch?

    Data are updated once per quarter for all models of Ford?
    thanks

    What term/mileage?
    Which state?

    Residuals are updated quarterly
    APRs and incentives may be updated monthly.
    sorry

    California 36/10 39/10
    thanks
    36/10
    Sedan SE - 46%
    Sedan Titanium / Hatch -47%

    Subtract 2% for 39/10

    36 month APR is 1.75%
    39 month APR is 2.00%

    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,943

    Michaell said:

    kyfdx said:

    Hi
    what aboute SE and Titanium sedan and hatch?

    Data are updated once per quarter for all models of Ford?
    thanks

    What term/mileage?
    Which state?

    Residuals are updated quarterly
    APRs and incentives may be updated monthly.
    sorry

    California 36/10 39/10
    thanks
    36/10
    Sedan SE - 46%
    Sedan Titanium / Hatch -47%

    Subtract 2% for 39/10

    36 month APR is 1.75%
    39 month APR is 2.00%

    $500 lease cash
    and se hatch 36/10 - 46%?
    Sorry, both hatch trims are 47% for 36/10

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kcrossleykcrossley Posts: 182
    Looking for MF and residual for a Ford Fiesta Sedan SE with automatic transmission in Harrisonburg, VA. 36/15k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,473
    kcrossley said:

    Looking for MF and residual for a Ford Fiesta Sedan SE with automatic transmission in Harrisonburg, VA. 36/15k

    1.25% APR and 42% residual
    $1250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • blackthorne3blackthorne3 So. CaliforniaPosts: 15
    Can I get MF and residual on Fiesta ST hatchback 36 months 12k miles in Southern California please. 

    Thank you very much. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,473

    Can I get MF and residual on Fiesta ST hatchback 36 months 12k miles in Southern California please. 

    Thank you very much. 

    2.25% APR and 46% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • skyflyinskyflyin Posts: 10
    Hi, looking for MF/APR and Residual for 36/12 lease on a 2017 Fiesta S and SE in Houston, TX. Any incentives?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,943
    skyflyin said:

    Hi, looking for MF/APR and Residual for 36/12 lease on a 2017 Fiesta S and SE in Houston, TX. Any incentives?

    Thanks!

    Sedan or Hatch?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I get the residual for the Fiesta ST:

    24/10
    36/10

    Missouri

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,473
    mconte05 said:

    Can I get the residual for the Fiesta ST:

    24/10
    36/10

    Missouri

    Thanks!

    54%
    46%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I get the current MF and residual for Fiesta SE Hatchback TI. California. 36/10 24/10
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,473

    Can I get the current MF and residual for Fiesta SE Hatchback TI. California. 36/10 24/10

    SE?

    1.00% APR and 50% residual
    2.00% APR and 43% residual

    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I please have the MV and RV for 2017 Fiesta ST 24/15K 36/15K. NJ. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,473
    debro7046 said:

    Can I please have the MV and RV for 2017 Fiesta ST 24/15K 36/15K. NJ. Thanks

    1.00% APR and 49% residual
    2.00% APR and 41% residual

    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I have the residual for the 2018 Fiesta SE Hatchback 36/10.5k and 36/12k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,473
    claparr1 said:

    Can I have the residual for the 2018 Fiesta SE Hatchback 36/10.5k and 36/12k

    Ford numbers are regional.
    Which state?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • NY. Zipcode 13656
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,473
    claparr1 said:

    NY. Zipcode 13656

    I'm really sorry for not catching this the first time.

    Please post in the 2018 model discussion, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/49982/ford/fiesta/2018-ford-fiesta-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MF and Residual 
    2017 fiesta st 
    24/12000
    36/12000
    39/12000
    NY 10567
    Thanks 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,943
    mrrad79 said:

    MF and Residual 
    2017 fiesta st 
    24/12000
    36/12000
    39/12000
    NY 10567
    Thanks 
    24/12 - 49% and .50%
    36/12 - 41% and 1.75%
    39/12 - 40% and 2.00%
    $2250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyongchoikyongchoi Posts: 12
    Hi. Is there lease support still for 17 Fiesta ST? If so, any incentives/rebates? Whats MF and RV for 24 and 36m 10k miles. 98204. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,473
    kyongchoi said:

    Hi. Is there lease support still for 17 Fiesta ST? If so, any incentives/rebates? Whats MF and RV for 24 and 36m 10k miles. 98204. Thank you!

    24/10
    50% residual
    0.50% APR

    36/10
    42% residual
    1.75% APR

    $2250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyongchoikyongchoi Posts: 12
    Thank you!
Sign In or Register to comment.