Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Torn between buying 2010 Cadillac CTS W/26K or 2016 Ford Fusion Titanium W/41K Same Price

markfrombufmarkfrombuf Posts: 2
edited February 3 in Ford
I am having a tough call between buying 2010 Cadillac CTS W/26K or 2016 Ford Fusion Titanium W/41K Same Price. The Ford is probably the more sensible option but the Caddy is nice I have never had a Caddy before so I am worried about maintenance costs in the long run but it has very low mileage. I am wondering if the ford would be more technologically advanced considering it's 6 years newer? I am financing so I am guessing I'll be holding on to either car for the next few years and don't want to have buyers remorse....They both ride nice, I don't see many of the CTS's on the road whereas I see quite a few of the Fusions that being said the Fusion gets better gas mileage etc.

Anyways I am looking for some comments and opinions. Anyone here own the CTS? How are the repair bills compared to what a Ford would be? Does it make sense to go back 6 years when I can have a similar priced car now? Uggg such indecisiveness. I appreciate the assistance!

Best Answers

Answers

• Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright CaliforniaPosts: 57,025
    I would go for the car with warranty, especially since you are financing. Nothing is more painful than paying repair bills AND your car payment at the same time.

MODERATOR --Need help with anything? Click on my name!