2017 Audi Q5, SQ5 lease rates 24 months/10K/miles

johnthomjohnthom Member Posts: 68
edited March 2017 in Audi
Can you post the current lease rates for 24 months 10k/year Audi 2017
Q5 Premium Plus 3.0 TFSI,
Q5 Prestige,
SQ5 Premium Plus,
Sq5 Prestige

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,110
    johnthom said:

    Can you post the current lease rates for 24 months 10k/year Audi 2017
    Q5 Premium Plus 3.0 TFSI,
    Q5 Prestige,
    SQ5 Premium Plus,
    Sq5 Prestige

    3.0T - .00156 and 66% (P+) or 63% (Prestige)
    SQ5 - .00143 and 66% (P+) or 63% (Prestige)

    $1250 bonus cash on the 3.0T

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dylankneedylanknee Member Posts: 20
    Looking for residual and mf on 2017 Q5 Premium and Premium Plus for 36/10, 36/12, and 36/15 in Washington?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,110
    dylanknee said:

    Looking for residual and mf on 2017 Q5 Premium and Premium Plus for 36/10, 36/12, and 36/15 in Washington?

    .00097 and 58% / 57% / 55%

    $1250 bonus cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pterwilligerpterwilliger Member Posts: 4
    Hello - Can you please provide current MF and Residual for 2017 Audi Q5 Premium+ 2.0T for 36/12.
    Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,779

    Hello - Can you please provide current MF and Residual for 2017 Audi Q5 Premium+ 2.0T for 36/12.
    Thanks in advance.

    .00097 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • audieddyaudieddy Member Posts: 52
    Kyfdx, 
    2017 Q5 premium plus with 3.0T
    What is residual and money factor for 15k miles/36 term? 
    What are incentives in March- still $1250?
    Any other deals given to current Audi owners (loyalty bonus?)

    thanks in advance. I have leased at least 3 other cars in the past with your help.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,110
    audieddy said:

    Kyfdx, 
    2017 Q5 premium plus with 3.0T
    What is residual and money factor for 15k miles/36 term? 
    What are incentives in March- still $1250?
    Any other deals given to current Audi owners (loyalty bonus?)

    thanks in advance. I have leased at least 3 other cars in the past with your help.

    .00156 and 56%

    $1250 bonus cash still available for March.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fast164fast164 Member Posts: 95
    Hello - Can you please provide current MF and Residual for 2017 Audi SQ5 Premium+ and 2017 Audi Q5 3.0T Premium + for 36/7,500 miles
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,110
    fast164 said:

    Hello - Can you please provide current MF and Residual for 2017 Audi SQ5 Premium+ and 2017 Audi Q5 3.0T Premium + for 36/7,500 miles

    Q5 - .00156 and 60%. $1250 lease cash
    SQ5 - .00143 and 60%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • audieddyaudieddy Member Posts: 52
    edited March 2017
    Kyfdx, thank for the info on 3.0 but decided the 2.0 was powerful enough. Can you provide the MF and Residual for both a premium and premium plus for 36m/15k?Located in Boston.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,110
    audieddy said:

    Kyfdx, thank for the info on 3.0 but decided the 2.0 was powerful enough. Can you provide the MF and Residual for both a premium and premium plus for 36m/15k?Located in Boston.

    .00097 and 55%

    $1250 bonus cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fldoc123fldoc123 Member Posts: 3
    Can you please tell me what MF and residual for 2017 SQ5 prestige in Coral Springs, FL. 36/10k. Have offer of 60000 msrp zero down and all initial payments rolled into monthly at $866/mnth. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,110
    fldoc123 said:

    Can you please tell me what MF and residual for 2017 SQ5 prestige in Coral Springs, FL. 36/10k. Have offer of 60000 msrp zero down and all initial payments rolled into monthly at $866/mnth. 

    .00143 and 59%

    Need to know the adjusted cap cost in order to calculate the payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.