Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Volvo V90 CC Lease Questions

sbarraclsbarracl Posts: 10
edited February 2017 in Volvo
Do you have the numbers for a 2017 Volvo V90 Cross Country for 36/12? Also for the regular V90 if you have them. Thank you.
«13

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,498
    sbarracl said:

    Do you have the numbers for a 2017 Volvo V90 Cross Country for 36/12? Also for the regular V90 if you have them. Thank you.

    .00089 MF and 55% residual for 36/15

    No numbers for the regular V90

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thank you for the quick response. What is the residual adjustment for 36/12?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,498
    sbarracl said:

    Thank you for the quick response. What is the residual adjustment for 36/12?

    Add 2%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Are they going to offer incentive like rebate, lease help like they do on S90?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,498

    Are they going to offer incentive like rebate, lease help like they do on S90?

    None yet... no telling what they will do in the future.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • inmilaninmilan Posts: 50
    May I have MF and RV for the following models? I am in MO

    2017 VOLVO V90 CROSS COUNTRY T6 WAGON 36/10

    2017 VOLVO V90 CROSS COUNTRY T6 WAGON 36/7.5

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,631
    inmilan said:

    May I have MF and RV for the following models? I am in MO

    2017 VOLVO V90 CROSS COUNTRY T6 WAGON 36/10

    2017 VOLVO V90 CROSS COUNTRY T6 WAGON 36/7.5

    Thanks!

    .00056 and 56% / 57%

    $750 Volvo allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • inmilaninmilan Posts: 50
    May I have MF and RV for the following models? I am in MO

    2017 VOLVO V90 CROSS COUNTRY T6 WAGON 24/7.5

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,631
    edited August 2017
    inmilan said:

    May I have MF and RV for the following models? I am in MO

    2017 VOLVO V90 CROSS COUNTRY T6 WAGON 24/7.5

    Thanks!

    Same MF and 65%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I get the current numbers for the 2017 V90CC T6 - 36/15 and 36/18 of available? California please.

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,631

    Can I get the current numbers for the 2017 V90CC T6 - 36/15 and 36/18 of available? California please.

    Thank you!

    .00056 and 53% for 36/15

    .20/mile for the 9000 extra miles - the $1800 will be deducted from the 15K residual

    $750 Volvo allowance.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • May I have the number for 36/15? and 30/15?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,631
    ray_5365 said:

    May I have the number for 36/15? and 30/15?

    .00038 and 52% / 57%

    $750 Volvo allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi Michaell, what is the 24/10 and 30/10 residual and MF for the V90 CC? Is the competitive station wagon allowance ($4500) still in play for September? Any other incentives that you are aware of for this month?

    Thank you!

    KH
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,631
    surf2day2 said:

    Hi Michaell, what is the 24/10 and 30/10 residual and MF for the V90 CC? Is the competitive station wagon allowance ($4500) still in play for September? Any other incentives that you are aware of for this month?

    Thank you!

    KH

    .00038 and 62% / 60%

    I only see a $750 Volvo allowance; no info on any other incentives.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking to lease before end of month, qualify for conquest, live in So. Cal.
    2017 V90cc T-6
    24/10
    30/10
    36/10
    Can you tell me the money factor, residual, and any other incentives?
    Do I need to list specific extras/packages to get accurate numbers from you?
    THANKS again!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,631
    slrlgr01 said:

    Looking to lease before end of month, qualify for conquest, live in So. Cal.
    2017 V90cc T-6
    24/10
    30/10
    36/10
    Can you tell me the money factor, residual, and any other incentives?
    Do I need to list specific extras/packages to get accurate numbers from you?
    THANKS again!

    .00038 and 62% / 60% / 55%; $750 Volvo allowance

    Packages and options do not affect the numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    slrlgr01 said:

    Looking to lease before end of month, qualify for conquest, live in So. Cal.
    2017 V90cc T-6
    24/10
    30/10
    36/10
    Can you tell me the money factor, residual, and any other incentives?
    Do I need to list specific extras/packages to get accurate numbers from you?
    THANKS again!

    .00038 and 62% / 60% / 55%; $750 Volvo allowance

    Packages and options do not affect the numbers.
    Thank you!
    Can I stack the $750 Volvo allowance w/ the $750 Costco incentive?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,631
    slrlgr01 said:

    Michaell said:

    slrlgr01 said:

    Looking to lease before end of month, qualify for conquest, live in So. Cal.
    2017 V90cc T-6
    24/10
    30/10
    36/10
    Can you tell me the money factor, residual, and any other incentives?
    Do I need to list specific extras/packages to get accurate numbers from you?
    THANKS again!

    .00038 and 62% / 60% / 55%; $750 Volvo allowance

    Packages and options do not affect the numbers.
    Thank you!
    Can I stack the $750 Volvo allowance w/ the $750 Costco incentive?
    I believe you can

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hey Michael,

    Any change in the number for October for a 2017 V90CC T6 for 15k/36 in northern virginia?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,498

    hey Michael,

    Any change in the number for October for a 2017 V90CC T6 for 15k/36 in northern virginia?

    Thanks!

    .00038 MF and 52% residual
    $750 Volvo Allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Gentlemen- now that the F-Type SVR is secured (thank you again) it is back to the people/puppy hauler search.

    Can you post residuals/MF for October on the MY17 CC T6 for:

    24/10
    30/10
    36/10

    Hopefully no changes since last month.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,631
    surf2day2 said:

    Gentlemen- now that the F-Type SVR is secured (thank you again) it is back to the people/puppy hauler search.

    Can you post residuals/MF for October on the MY17 CC T6 for:

    24/10
    30/10
    36/10

    Hopefully no changes since last month.

    Thanks!

    .00038 and 62% / 60% / 55%
    $750 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dannyh4dannyh4 Posts: 40
    edited November 2017
    What is the MF, residual and incentives for 2017 v90 CC AWD T6
    24/10k
    30/10K
    36/10k
    39/10k

    thank you~
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,631
    dannyh4 said:

    What is the MF, residual and incentives for 2017 v90 CC AWD T6
    24/10k
    30/10K
    36/10k
    39/10k

    thank you~

    .00022 and 61% / 59% / 54% / 50%
    $750 HSE allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thank you for information Michaell,
    Im currently negtiation brand new 2017 V90 CC with $59650 MSRP tag on. I came down to 10% off from the MSRP.  Is there room to go more?


  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,498
    dannyh4 said:

    Thank you for information Michaell,
    Im currently negtiation brand new 2017 V90 CC with $59650 MSRP tag on. I came down to 10% off from the MSRP.  Is there room to go more?


    We don't track pricing. Click on the Make/Model/Year tabs at the top of the page to access Edmunds pricing tools.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • What is the MF, residual and incentives for 2018 v90 CC AWD T5 and T6
    24/10k
    30/10K
    36/10k
    39/10k

    thank you~
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,498
    dannyh4 said:

    What is the MF, residual and incentives for 2018 v90 CC AWD T5 and T6
    24/10k
    30/10K
    36/10k
    39/10k

    thank you~

    Please post in the 2018 discussion, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46428/volvo/v90/2018-volvo-v90-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Thanks!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can i please get MF, residual and incentives for 2017 v90 CC AWD T6?
    I'm located in NorthCal.

    Thank you!
«13
This discussion has been closed.