-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

Car Buying Advice - 2017 Land Rover Evoque SE MF and Residual/ Incentives

steph9178steph9178 Member Posts: 23
edited May 2017 in Land Rover
Interested in a 10/36 and 12/36 on the Evoque SE Premium or Evoque Convertible

Any incentives?

Comments

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,674
    steph9178 said:

    Interested in a 10/36 and 12/36 on the Evoque SE Premium or Evoque Convertible

    Any incentives?

    SE Premium 5-door: .00130 MF and 60%/59% residual
    SE Dynamic convertible: .00066 MF and 58%/57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    song2jxsong2jx Member Posts: 1
    Hi!

    What is MF and residual value of Evoque SE Premium for 12/36 in VA?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    song2jx said:

    Hi!

    What is MF and residual value of Evoque SE Premium for 12/36 in VA?

    3-door or 5-door?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    nyc2260nyc2260 Member Posts: 18
    edited May 2017
    Hey there. Looking for numbers for NY/NJ for May please.

    2017 Evoque SE Premium for 36 / 12. 5 door.

    Thanks!!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    nyc2260 said:

    Hey there. Looking for numbers for NY/NJ for May please.

    2017 Evoque SE Premium for 36 / 12. 5 door.

    Thanks!!

    57% and .00001

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    nyc2260nyc2260 Member Posts: 18
    Thanks. And I'm curious, where do these numbers come from?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,674
    nyc2260 said:

    Thanks. And I'm curious, where do these numbers come from?

    Chase Bank dba Land Rover Finance

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    nyc2260nyc2260 Member Posts: 18
    Thanks! And what about comparing these rates to previous months? Is it best to wait and follow the trend for a few months?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    nyc2260 said:

    Thanks! And what about comparing these rates to previous months? Is it best to wait and follow the trend for a few months?

    Can't chart the numbers to time the market. So many factors go into what the residual and MF are for a given month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    nyc2260nyc2260 Member Posts: 18
    Hello. Is it possible to negotiate with the dealer a better off than these 'Finance Deals' they place on their website from manufacturer:

    Lease: 2017 Range Rover Evoque SE 5 Door $399 Per Month For 36 Months*

    MANUFACTURER OFFERS
    Offer applies to 2017 Range Rover Evoque SE Premium 5 Door.
    $399 per month for 36 months
    $3,495 cash due at signing

    excess wear and excess mileage over 30,000 miles at $0.30/mile. Based on MSRP of $42,795 (includes destination and delivery) with a residual value of $25,249 as of 5/1/17.

    Is this a good deal?

    Even though it says SE PREMIUM there, I'm certain this is just for the base SE model.

    Thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,674
    nyc2260 said:

    Hello. Is it possible to negotiate with the dealer a better off than these 'Finance Deals' they place on their website from manufacturer:

    Lease: 2017 Range Rover Evoque SE 5 Door $399 Per Month For 36 Months*

    MANUFACTURER OFFERS
    Offer applies to 2017 Range Rover Evoque SE Premium 5 Door.
    $399 per month for 36 months
    $3,495 cash due at signing

    excess wear and excess mileage over 30,000 miles at $0.30/mile. Based on MSRP of $42,795 (includes destination and delivery) with a residual value of $25,249 as of 5/1/17.

    Is this a good deal?

    Even though it says SE PREMIUM there, I'm certain this is just for the base SE model.

    Thanks

    You are correct. That MSRP and lease deal is the SE model.

    The advertised deal assumes a dealer discount of $1463 from MSRP. So, yes, it's possible to negotiate a better deal. However, don't be surprised if their quote is higher than the ad.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    nyc2260nyc2260 Member Posts: 18
    Thanks. So in NYC, I'm able to get them to give me the 2017 evoque se premium 36/12 which I was told (in comments above) for May in NY is 57% and .00001 . And I can still get them to maybe knock off around $2,000 from the MSRP.

    The one I'm looking at is around $51,500 MSRP

    Is this reasonable or am I being too aggressive?

    I don't want to go in being unrealistic.

    Thanks!

    NJ and NY have the same numbers from Chase?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,674
    nyc2260 said:

    Thanks. So in NYC, I'm able to get them to give me the 2017 evoque se premium 36/12 which I was told (in comments above) for May in NY is 57% and .00001 . And I can still get them to maybe knock off around $2,000 from the MSRP.

    The one I'm looking at is around $51,500 MSRP

    Is this reasonable or am I being too aggressive?

    I don't want to go in being unrealistic.

    Thanks!

    NJ and NY have the same numbers from Chase?

    The lease numbers are national.

    Can't really tell you what you'll be able to achieve. Good luck!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    schand820schand820 Member Posts: 86
    can you tell me the mf and residual on the SE Premium 5-door 36m/12k in CT.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,674
    schand820 said:

    can you tell me the mf and residual on the SE Premium 5-door 36m/12k in CT.

    .00001 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    S_Redmond1S_Redmond1 Member Posts: 2
    Does anyone have the June mf and residual on the SE Premium 5-door 36m/12k? Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285

    Does anyone have the June mf and residual on the SE Premium 5-door 36m/12k? Thank you!

    57% and .00001

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jjtwinmomjjtwinmom Member Posts: 19
    Can you please give me the money factor and residual for the evoque se premium 12/36 or 39 if that's a better term? 
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,674
    jjtwinmom said:

    Can you please give me the money factor and residual for the evoque se premium 12/36 or 39 if that's a better term? 

    .00001 MF and 57% residual for 36/12

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    automan822automan822 Member Posts: 83
    can I get MF, & Res. 2018 HSE Dynamic in So. Cal 36/12
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285

    can I get MF, & Res. 2018 HSE Dynamic in So. Cal 36/12

    .00001 and 51%
    $2800 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    automan822automan822 Member Posts: 83
    forgot to say it's a convertible
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285

    forgot to say it's a convertible

    .00001 and 55%
    $1300 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.