Car Buying Advice - 2017 Mazda 6 Grand Touring - Good Lease Deal?

brockhegrbrockhegr Chicago ILMember Posts: 1
edited July 2017 in Mazda
Im hoping you can provide me with your thoughts on a 2017 Mazda 6 Grand Touring I am thinking about leasing.

Thank you in advance!

MSRP: 31,500
Agreed Upon Value: $29,200
Grass Capital Cost: 32,219
Rebate: $2,300
Tax: $1508.86
License/Reg Fees: $196
Acquisition Fee: $595
Dealer Doc Fee: 172.15
Tire and Wheel Plan Added: $507 total over 39 mo.
Money Down: $0
Total Payment without tire and wheel: $373
Total payment per month with tire and wheel: $390.54
10k/39 months

Answers

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,826
    brockhegr said:

    Im hoping you can provide me with your thoughts on a 2017 Mazda 6 Grand Touring I am thinking about leasing.

    Thank you in advance!

    MSRP: 31,500
    Agreed Upon Value: $29,200
    Grass Capital Cost: 32,219
    Rebate: $2,300
    Tax: $1508.86
    License/Reg Fees: $196
    Acquisition Fee: $595
    Dealer Doc Fee: 172.15
    Tire and Wheel Plan Added: $507 total over 39 mo.
    Money Down: $0
    Total Payment without tire and wheel: $373
    Total payment per month with tire and wheel: $390.54
    10k/39 months

    .00029 MF and 53% residual

    Subtracting the rebate from the Gross CAP, I get around $352/mo. vs your $390.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jsalazar13jsalazar13 Member Posts: 3
    Can I please have the current MF and residual value numbers in NJ for a 2017 Mazda 6 Grand Touring -- 24/12k & 36/12k? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,826

    Can I please have the current MF and residual value numbers in NJ for a 2017 Mazda 6 Grand Touring -- 24/12k & 36/12k? Thanks

    .00001 MF and 60%/52% residual
    $2130 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kosta698kosta698 Member Posts: 25
    Could you please provide the September MF and RV on 2017 Mazda 6 Grand Touring in South Carolina, 36/10 and 24/10? Any September incentives? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,052
    kosta698 said:

    Could you please provide the September MF and RV on 2017 Mazda 6 Grand Touring in South Carolina, 36/10 and 24/10? Any September incentives? Thank you!

    Current Mazda programs expire tomorrow; new numbers available later this week.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kosta698kosta698 Member Posts: 25
    Oh, I see. What are the numbers for South Carolina today? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,052
    kosta698 said:

    Oh, I see. What are the numbers for South Carolina today? Thank you!

    .00001 and 52% / 62%
    $2590 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.