Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Acura MDX March residuals and lease incentives

mpetranmpetran Posts: 2
edited March 2017 in Acura
Acura MDX 2wd with tech package Anybody out there know the new March residuals and incentives for above vehicle? I am in South Florida. Thank you for your help.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,174
    mpetran said:

Acura MDX 2wd with tech package

Anybody out there know the new March residuals and incentives for above vehicle? I am in South Florida. Thank you for your help.

.00094 MF and 56% residual
    $1000 bonus lease cash

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Looking at getting the 2017 MDX Base AWD to replace my wife's current version from 2015. Went to the dealership and have about 6k mileage credit they will apply towards the new model, so we are going from a 12k per year deal to 10k per year. Original quote from local dealer was $559/mo and 0 down and includes addition of remote start and moonroof visor - $600 additional so figure an additional 15-17/month.

Next dealer quoted me $561/mo with $3k down. Told them we were not even close so don't bother. Asked how they got their numbers since residual was $28675 and retail of $45025 came out to be $509/mo. Quickly got a revised deal which is as follows:

Retail 47025
    Revised price - 41750
    Residual - 28685

New monthly payment - $529/mo with zero down.

Does this sound right? Thank you in advance for the help.

KC

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,654

Looking at getting the 2017 MDX Base AWD to replace my wife's current version from 2015. Went to the dealership and have about 6k mileage credit they will apply towards the new model, so we are going from a 12k per year deal to 10k per year. Original quote from local dealer was $559/mo and 0 down and includes addition of remote start and moonroof visor - $600 additional so figure an additional 15-17/month.

Next dealer quoted me $561/mo with $3k down. Told them we were not even close so don't bother. Asked how they got their numbers since residual was $28675 and retail of $45025 came out to be $509/mo. Quickly got a revised deal which is as follows:

Retail 47025
    Revised price - 41750
    Residual - 28685

New monthly payment - $529/mo with zero down.

Does this sound right? Thank you in advance for the help.

KC

61% and .00094, assuming 36/10

Using your prices, I get $439/mo plus tax.

Find out what the adjusted cap cost is, and how they got to that number from the selling price.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4