Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Car Buying Advice - 2017 Audi Q5 residuals and money factors

carmintcarmint Posts: 9
edited April 2017 in Audi
What are the March 2017 residuals and mf for Audi Q5 premium and premium plus 2.0
36/12 and 36/15?

I'm in Massachusetts but I'd like to know what the numbers are for other regions as well if they are different as I don't mind going out of state.

Are there any current offers/incentives?

What kinds of percentages are people getting off the MSRP and/or invoice? Is 13% off MSRP realistic?

Thanks!

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,941
    carmint said:

What are the March 2017 residuals and mf for Audi Q5 premium and premium plus 2.0
    36/12 and 36/15?

I'm in Massachusetts but I'd like to know what the numbers are for other regions as well if they are different as I don't mind going out of state.

Are there any current offers/incentives?

What kinds of percentages are people getting off the MSRP and/or invoice? Is 13% off MSRP realistic?

Thanks!

.00097 MF and 57%/55% residual for either trim.
    $1250 bonus cash
    $750 loyalty/conquest cash

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• carmintcarmint Posts: 9
    Thanks! Do you know if the $1250 bonus cash is available everywhere at all dealers? I only saw it mentioned in some places.
    carmint said:

Thanks! Do you know if the $1250 bonus cash is available everywhere at all dealers? I only saw it mentioned in some places.

Everywhere in the East Region, for sure.

Edmunds Moderator

• manyo23manyo23 Posts: 1
    Hello, How can I get to the best negotiated price on the Q5? Do I take the MSRP and reduce it by the bonus cash and loyalty/conquest cash? Once I have the best negotiated price do I then use the MF and Residual to calculate my monthly lease payment?
    manyo23 said:

Hello, How can I get to the best negotiated price on the Q5? Do I take the MSRP and reduce it by the bonus cash and loyalty/conquest cash? Once I have the best negotiated price do I then use the MF and Residual to calculate my monthly lease payment?

Shoot for 6% off MSRP, then deduct incentives/rebates.

Edmunds Moderator

• manyo23manyo23 Posts: 1
    Thanks!!