Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Car Buying Advice - 2017 Audi Q5 residuals and money factors

carmintcarmint Member Posts: 9
edited April 2017 in Audi
What are the March 2017 residuals and mf for Audi Q5 premium and premium plus 2.0
36/12 and 36/15?

I'm in Massachusetts but I'd like to know what the numbers are for other regions as well if they are different as I don't mind going out of state.

Are there any current offers/incentives?

What kinds of percentages are people getting off the MSRP and/or invoice? Is 13% off MSRP realistic?

Thanks!

Answers

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343
    carmint said:

What are the March 2017 residuals and mf for Audi Q5 premium and premium plus 2.0
    36/12 and 36/15?

I'm in Massachusetts but I'd like to know what the numbers are for other regions as well if they are different as I don't mind going out of state.

Are there any current offers/incentives?

What kinds of percentages are people getting off the MSRP and/or invoice? Is 13% off MSRP realistic?

Thanks!

.00097 MF and 57%/55% residual for either trim.
    $1250 bonus cash
    $750 loyalty/conquest cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    carmintcarmint Member Posts: 9
    Thanks! Do you know if the $1250 bonus cash is available everywhere at all dealers? I only saw it mentioned in some places.
  • Options
    carmint said:

Thanks! Do you know if the $1250 bonus cash is available everywhere at all dealers? I only saw it mentioned in some places.

Everywhere in the East Region, for sure.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    manyo23manyo23 Member Posts: 1
    Hello, How can I get to the best negotiated price on the Q5? Do I take the MSRP and reduce it by the bonus cash and loyalty/conquest cash? Once I have the best negotiated price do I then use the MF and Residual to calculate my monthly lease payment?
  • Options
    manyo23 said:

Hello, How can I get to the best negotiated price on the Q5? Do I take the MSRP and reduce it by the bonus cash and loyalty/conquest cash? Once I have the best negotiated price do I then use the MF and Residual to calculate my monthly lease payment?

Shoot for 6% off MSRP, then deduct incentives/rebates.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    manyo23manyo23 Member Posts: 1
    Thanks!!