Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Car Buying Advice - Infiniti QX50 Lease in NJ

vbat_screenvbat_screen Posts: 15
edited March 2017 in INFINITI
Can you please let me know the RV/MF and all possible incentives available on Infiniti QX50 in NJ. I want to go for a base version wiith 39months/10k. Please help.

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124

Can you please let me know the RV/MF and all possible incentives available on Infiniti QX50 in NJ. I want to go for a base version wiith 39months/10k. Please help.

RWD or AWD?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• AWD. Would appreciate the details for 10k as welll as 12k per year.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124

AWD. Would appreciate the details for 10k as welll as 12k per year.

.00039 MF and 60%/59% residual

We don't have Infiniti incentive info.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Thanks much! I am currently leasing Nissan Rogue and have 3 months left on this and am not in hurry to go for QX 50. Would you recommend waiting for couple of months as I don't see any incentives on the car these days? Also, I started negotiating with one dealer who had a car with MRP- $38,895 and selling price - $35,700. can you plz tell me what should be the best leasing amount per month with just the first month payment down in NJ.