Car Buying Advice - 2017 Lease Questions Honda Civic

nyundercovernyundercover Member Posts: 10
edited March 2017 in Honda
Can I please have the Residual Value, Money Factor, and Lease cash numbers for Civic LX and EX in Chicago and northwest Indiana. 36mo/12k

Best Answer

Answers

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662

    Can I please have the Residual Value, Money Factor, and Lease cash numbers for Civic LX and EX in Chicago and northwest Indiana. 36mo/12k

    I believe we've answered this question in the other thread you posted in.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nyundercovernyundercover Member Posts: 10
    Hi Michaell. Sorry, but I never submitted a post for a Honda Civic.
  • sam_shaksam_shak Member Posts: 12
    Could you please tell me Residual Value, Money Factor for 2017 Honda Civic LX CVT in Cleveland, Ohio? 36mo/12k/ 0 down
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    sam_shak said:

    Could you please tell me Residual Value, Money Factor for 2017 Honda Civic LX CVT in Cleveland, Ohio? 36mo/12k/ 0 down

    Assuming sedan, 61% and .00080

    $350 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sam_shaksam_shak Member Posts: 12
    I have been offered  2017 Honda Civic LX CVT sedan - 36mo/12k/year for $155 /month with  $1000 down payment in Cleveland, Ohio.
    msrp- $ 20415
    selling price- $ 18250
    RV-61% or $ 12453
    MF- 0.0008

    is it a good deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    sam_shak said:

    I have been offered  2017 Honda Civic LX CVT sedan - 36mo/12k/year for $155 /month with  $1000 down payment in Cleveland, Ohio.
    msrp- $ 20415
    selling price- $ 18250
    RV-61% or $ 12453
    MF- 0.0008

    is it a good deal?

    Yes

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sam_shaksam_shak Member Posts: 12
    Thanks Michaell. Do you have any suggestions for me on how can I bring down my lease cost further?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,150
    sam_shak said:

    Thanks Michaell. Do you have any suggestions for me on how can I bring down my lease cost further?

    Get it before they change their mind.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sam_shaksam_shak Member Posts: 12
    Hehe, thanks Kyfdx
  • bcfmbbcbcfmbbc Member Posts: 4
    Do you have the numbers for the following:

    Location: Long Island, NY
    Honda EX-T Sedan Automatic
    36months/12k

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,150
    bcfmbbc said:

    Do you have the numbers for the following:

    Location: Long Island, NY
    Honda EX-T Sedan Automatic
    36months/12k

    Thank you

    .00080 MF and 61% residual
    $350 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.