Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.

2015 OUTBACK INFORMATION SCREEN

usanapa1usanapa1 Posts: 1
edited April 2017 in Subaru
2015 Outback Premium suddenly has squiggly lines in it and VERY difficult to read?? Only 22K miles. Has there been problems with these?
Bill

Answers

• Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Sonoma, CaliforniaPosts: 64,490
    That's not a good sign--sounds like a warranty problem. I wasn't able to come up with any pattern of complaints for this issue.
  • Dobbin65Dobbin65 GeorgiaPosts: 1
    I had the same issue and when I asked the service department at the dealership, they said it was normal and that there was nothing they can do about it... They just appeared one day.. I certainly would not have bought the car with those squiggly lines across the screen..
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 111,014
    My wife's 2015 Outback has not had any problems with the display screen with almost 20K on the odometer.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4