Car Buying Advice - 2017 S8 Plus lease rates

saba1saba1 Member Posts: 21
edited May 2017 in Audi
Can you please provide residuals and MF for 36/12 and 36/15 and 24/15 on a 2017 Audi S8 Plus? Thx.

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,683
    saba1 said:

    Can you please provide residuals and MF for 36/12 and 36/15 and 24/15 on a 2017 Audi S8 Plus? Thx.

    .00015 MF and 47%/40% residual for 24/36 months, 15K/yr
    Add 2% for 12K/yr

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • js11111js11111 Member Posts: 3
    Hello...same question as above (residual and money factor for a 2017 S8 Plus), but for 7500 miles per year...Also - assuming the money factor will be the same (.00015), is that a good rate or a bad one? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,683
    js11111 said:

    Hello...same question as above (residual and money factor for a 2017 S8 Plus), but for 7500 miles per year...Also - assuming the money factor will be the same (.00015), is that a good rate or a bad one? Thanks!

    51%/44% residual for 24/36 months.

    .00015 is very low

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • js11111js11111 Member Posts: 3
    Thank you! Yes...I reckoned it was very low, but wasn't absolutely sure...
  • ROBRTM5ROBRTM5 MIAMI FLORIDAMember Posts: 80
    Hello - Can you please share the MF and Residual for a 2017 Audi S8 Plus -- 36/10 term.

    Thanks

    RM
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,370
    ROBRTM5 said:

    Hello - Can you please share the MF and Residual for a 2017 Audi S8 Plus -- 36/10 term.

    Thanks

    RM

    .00008 and 42%

    What state? Audi incentives are regional.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ROBRTM5ROBRTM5 MIAMI FLORIDAMember Posts: 80
    @Michaell Thanks - I'm in Florida.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,683
    ROBRTM5 said:

    @Michaell Thanks - I'm in Florida.

    $5000 marketing allowance.
    $2000 loyalty/conquest

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.