Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Infiniti G37 Lease Questions

Comments

• Options
    firstimeinfifirstimeinfi Member Posts: 26
    I was told by a dealer that MF can't be .00001 with 3 deposits.

He said it is set from .00008 with 3 deposits down.

Is that true?
  • Options
    how did ur monthly paymeny came out to be 314? With the numbers you have provided?
    I just cant calculate it. With the sale price and other fees, I cant calculate to 314. Also, is the 314 with the tax?
  • Options
    jkipsterjkipster Member Posts: 270
    Start by knocking $1,000 off your sale price, which is just above invoice. See the price paid in post # 7973.

Are you in a state that taxes the entire cost of the vehicle? What is the tax rate? Try also posting your money factor, cap cost/net cap cost, fees rolled into lease or into drive off.
    2001 Passat
    2010 G37S Sedan
    2013 G37xS Sedan
    2014 QX60
    2015 Q40
    2016 QX60
    2016 E350 Sedan
    2017 QX60
    2019 E450 Wagon
    2021 Sienna XSE AWD
    2022 Lexus RX350
    2022 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Limited
    2023 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum 4WD
  • Options
    jkipsterjkipster Member Posts: 270
    Each deposit reduces the MF by 0.00010, implying that your base MF is 0.00038. I know that was the August MF for a G37x at 24months.

You will need to confirm if that is the correct buy rate MF for the vehicle that you are considering.
    2001 Passat
    2010 G37S Sedan
    2013 G37xS Sedan
    2014 QX60
    2015 Q40
    2016 QX60
    2016 E350 Sedan
    2017 QX60
    2019 E450 Wagon
    2021 Sienna XSE AWD
    2022 Lexus RX350
    2022 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Limited
    2023 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum 4WD
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,422
    Not sure, but at that point, the finance charges are only like $5/mo... so, not a deal breaker, either way...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    I got a quote on g37x with premium package with 12k for 2 years as follow.
    I do not qualify for loyalty or VVP

Retail Price: 37,555.00
    Sales Price: 34,300.00
    Government Fees: 87.65
    Proc/Doc Fees: 400.00
    Capitalized Taxes: 573.53
    Security Deposit: 1,200.00
    MF: .00008
    Acquisition Fee: 700.00
    Gross Cap Cost: 36,061.18

Term: 24 months
    Residual: 73%
    Payment: $366(including tax and everything)
    Amount Due: 1,565.33

I went to couple dealers but can't go down to below 360.
    One other dealer offered $375(including tax and everything) per month but I'm getting the first $375 back.

I thought I could lease it for $310 by looking at carshopper110(#7973)'s quote.

I live in NJ.

Is this a fair quote?

Plz help!!!

Thank you!!!
  • Options
    jhl1963jhl1963 Member Posts: 19
    I'm in the tri-state area - best price I found was Pepe Infiniti ask for Talles. Tell him the guy who traded the GTI sent you. No BS. They are the largest Infiniti dealer in the country.
  • Options
    what was the price?
  • Options
    esgamesgam Member Posts: 29
    A huge shout out to the best car salesman I've ever had...Tim D. at Metro Infiniti in Monrovia. Don't know if this deal can be duplicated but here's what he did for my lease:

G37 Coupe w/premium and navigation as well as some smaller extras
    24 months, 12K miles, absolutely $0 out of pocket (all I owe is 23 monthly payments)
    MSRP: $47,000
    Cap Cost: $37,369
    MF: .00015 (on top tier credit)
    VPP: about $1200 off
    Loyalty: None
    Monthly Payment: $350.56 (that includes 9% L.A. sales tax)

He was able to do better on a coup than he was on a sedan. There was some negotiating involved, but this was the final offer. If you're looking for a sweet deal on a great car, I advise you to give Tim a call. Tell him about this deal and see what he can do for you. It might only be good through the end of the month, but I think it'd continue into October so long as they have the supply. If you ever wanted to jump into an Infiniti, now is the time and the G37's are the way to go.

Thanks to everyone's posts. They definitely helped in my negotiations! Good luck!
  • Options
    kingpcgeekkingpcgeek Member Posts: 1,051
    Guess you missed the "You may include the dealership name, city and state in your post. Please do not post last names of salespeople, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other contact information."
    2005 G35 Sedan
    2007 G35 Sedan
    2008 G37 Sedan
    2010 G37 Coupe
    2012 G37 Sedan
    2014 Q50 RWD

2017 Q60 3.0t RWD
    2018 QX60 RWD
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I'm confused. I didn't include the last name of the salesperson or any contact information. I did include the dealership name and city. What did I do wrong? (Was it the first initial of the last name?) I'll fix it if necessary, just not sure what to fix.
  • Options
    knutzinknutzin Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    Again thanks to this awesome forum, I can make an informed decision.
    I am speaking to someone at Metro Infinity too.
    They are offering me a g37 with prem 24m 12k miles for 352 incl tax, 784 First month, 23 payments thereafter. I do not own a current infinity. And I guess I can do better looking at your deal, will continue negotiating. Thanks.
    MF 0.00021
    Residual 72%
    Cap cost 32798
    Is there any room for negotiation?
  • Options
    That's actually a really good deal. On the sedan with navigation included, they were offering me $361. Do you qualify for VPP? If you don't it's a GREAT deal. Also, they weren't able to do as good a deal on the sedan as the coupe for me.
  • Options
    Nope... all good .. .

Congrats on the new car!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    wonderwarthogwonderwarthog Member Posts: 50
    What is "VPP"? BTW, I have had a dealer tell me that since he was an independent Infiniti store, he couldn't match the deals that a "manufacturer" connected dealer could. Anybody have any idea what all this means if anything? I closed out a deal in June that supposedly meant the dealer was taking a loss on the car. Another dealer said he just couldn't compete. Again, any truth to all this?
  • Options
    It stands for Vehicle Purchase Program. You can get a discount (about $1200) if your work or society is on the program list. Check out http://www.insidenissan.com/ or just Google Infiniti or Nissan VPP. The dealer's get the money back from the parent company, so they have no issues with it. Military and recent college grads can get money off too.
  • Options
    That sounds like dealer BS... the part about being "independent"..

Maybe, he just means he isn't part of a bigger dealer group (like Autonation). So, his overhead is higher?

The dealer that said he couldn't compete? Probably thinks he can sell the car for more money to someone else...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    1stnew_car1stnew_car Member Posts: 2
    Going into the dealership tonight.. Live in WA state, looking to lease the g37x sedan. Found a couple good deals online but not sure how to prepare for negotiations. Looking for a payment between 325-350 with 0 down.
    Kuni Infiniti is advertising:$269 /month lease for 24 months OR $299 /mo with Navigation. MSRP $37,555.00. Excludes taxes, title, license. For well qualified lessees. Excl. taxes, title & lic. $1,999 consumer down payment plus first month payment due at lease inception. Subject to availability to well-qualified customers who lease through Nissan-Infiniti LT. Subject to credit approval. $0.25/mile for mileage over 10,000 miles/year. No security deposit required. See Kuni Westside Infiniti for details. Offer ends 9/30/2013.
    Don't really care about navi just trying to get the best price with at least 12,500 miles per year.
    Based of Edmunds the Invoice price in my area is 35,024 and MSRP 37,555 true market 34,886. Don't really know how to present this to the dealer.

Thank you for any assistance
  • Options
    sobeitsobeit Member Posts: 8
    Not having much luck at getting the figures that many have posted here :(. Pretty much every dealer that I have visited is just pushing the national G37 Sedan lease offer. Which is about $390 per month (tax included) on a MSRP of $37,555. $390 total drive off.

Got one to $380 but nothing below that thus far. Is Miami just a non-competitive market or something? What gives?
  • Options
    tek9designstek9designs Member Posts: 3
    Looking into an Infiniti G37 Journey Sedan with the premium package...

Anyone have October rates? 12k miles a year, 2 year lease. Looking for the residual rate and money factor.

Also curious what you guys think I can negotiate the sales price to? Based off someone saying with a $1200 security deposit, the money factor drops to 0.00008 and a 73% residual rate.... with $0 down... if I can get it at $32k or less its $300/mo with taxes in Los Angeles.

Would love to know what people think.
  • Options
    2013 G37 Journey Sedan.. 24mo, 12K/yr lease

October numbers are .00021 money factor and 71% residual..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    tek9designstek9designs Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2013
    Thank you kyfdx!

So, the way I understand it, one security deposit through Infiniti is -0.0001 off the money factor. A security deposit is your monthly payment rounded up to the next $50 increment. So, for example, with my estimated payment rounded up it would be $350.

For $700, the money factor would be 0.00001 which would save me somewhere around $300 over the course of my lease. Which I would then get back after 24 months.

Still curious what you guys think I could negotiate a 2013 G37 Journey Sedan with Premium to... it has a $36,155 MSRP. I've read some people getting close to 15% off which would put it at $30,731.75
  • Options
    Yes.. that is exactly how MSDs work... If CAP cost + residual = $60,000, your savings would be $12/mo. (+ sales tax on that amount, if you are in a state that taxes the monthly payment)..

That is a really nice after-tax return on $700... ;-)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    zombiebombiezombiebombie Member Posts: 10
    kyfdx,

Can you please get me the October MF and RV for 2013 Infiniti G37x Sedan with the premium package?
    Both 10K and 12k miles a year for 24 months?

The sale price my area dealer is offering is $33897.00 on the MSRP of $37555.00, which is the Costco pricing. Should I expect more discount given this is an outgoing model year?

Thank you.
  • Options
    2013 G37X sedan.. 24mo, 12K/yr.

.00038 MF and 72% residual.. add 1% for 10K/yr

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    xfinityguyxfinityguy Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2013
    Modern Infiniti-Greensboro NC (Brad has been a pleasure to work with)

2013 G37 Coupe, Blue Slate/Graphite. Premium, Nav, First Aid Carpeted Trunk, Illuminated Kick Plates and Body Color Splash Guards. Down payment and monthly payment are taxes/tags included.

$47155 MSRP
    $39052.03 Cap Cost
    $2999 Total at signing (includes taxes and tags)
    $292 total per month
    .00015 money factor
    $31593.85 residual (67%)
    10k per year
    24 month lease

Thoughts?
  • Options
    d_nyholmd_nyholm Member Posts: 80
    Is it true that Infinti cancelled the $1000 loyalty rebate for the month?
  • Options
    b11gk11db11gk11d Member Posts: 6
    I just leased a Q50 I would like to know if the information I have is going to this thread. Or the mods are going to open up a brand new threat about new Q50.

Infiniti rocks :)
  • Options
    jtufnelljtufnell Member Posts: 4
    I have never leased before so am in desperate need to determine if this is a good deal or how it could be improved. I am eligible for the VPP (I have a friend that works for Nissan/Infiniti). All advice is greatly appreciated.

2013 Infiniti G37 Journey
    Retail Price: 36,155
    Sales Priice: 33,873
    Acquisition: 700
    Govt Fee: 141.54
    Stock Fee: 125.00
    MF: .00021
    Resid: 72%
    24 month lease/12K miles per year
    No money down other than 1st months payment.
    Monthly payments are $396.80
  • Options
    sobeitsobeit Member Posts: 8
    edited October 2013
    That isn't a good deal if it includes your VPP discount. I am getting the same offer as you are without any VPP savings or loyalty incentive. The numbers that we're getting are basically the national G37 Sedan lease offer with the inceptions and fees included.
  • Options
    For some reason, we still don't have the Q50 in our dropdown menu, so ask go ahead and post here..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    For some reason, we still don't have the Q50 in our dropdown menu, so go ahead and post here..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mbmbmbmbmbmb Member Posts: 2
    I think its a decent deal, but you might be able to do better.

I just picked up a 2013 G37xS Coupe, Graphite/Stone, Premium, Nav, Sport, Illuminated Kick Plates, Splash Guards, and Carpeted Trunk w/ first aid kit.

$50,755 MSRP
    $2000 Due at signing (Includes all taxes, tags, fees, and first payment)
    10k mi/yr
    24 months
    $248/mo payment.

This was registered in MD where we have to pay tax on the full price of the car, not just the leased portion (which is absurd). I did not use any VPP or other special programs.

It wasn't easy to get this deal but I managed to push my way

If you push harder, they may be able to go even lower.
  • Options
    I am likely closing this deal this weekend.

2013 Infiniti G37x w/ Premium Pkg
    Retail Price: 37,555
    Sales Priice: 33,897
    MF: .00008 (Paying $1050 security deposit to drop 0.0003 from MF)
    Resid: 72%
    24 month lease/10K miles per year
    First payment $1517.90 (includes security deposit of $1050)
    Monthly payments are $303.90
  • Options
    What are the taxes in MD? In PA its 9%. There is $5000 dealer cash on the car right now too. What were your numbers? MF, Cap Cost?
  • Options
    It also sounds like they went into their holdback on that deal. If you bought on the last day of the month that might have something to do with it. What dealership in MD? I talked to Sheehy in Annapolis. I found the sales manager to be very arrogant and I told him the deal I got. He said take the deal and run. I am driving to NC to get the car since every other dealership has G37x's which I do not want.
  • Options
    nabeelfarooquinabeelfarooqui Member Posts: 54
    What was your purchase price and what dealership in MD did you use? I a also in MD and interested on the same car. Thanks
  • Options
    pvs88pvs88 Member Posts: 2
    This is actually a good deal ? Where is this at? may I know the name of the dealer? Thanks
  • Options
    pvs88pvs88 Member Posts: 2
    Hi all ,I;m very new to the leasing. I live in MO. I just got the below quote from the dealer in MO.

2013 Infiniti G37X all-wheel drive
    24 month lease
    10,000 miles/year

$700 Infiniti acquisition fee
    $89 title/license plates
    $199 processing fee
    $1000 (loyalty)

$299/month plus your tax

I could not negotiate with him, Please let me know guys if this is a good deal? I'm a recent graduate.
  • Options
    Dear kyfdx,

Needed some input from your end. I want to work out a G37x sedan lease and my local dealer confirmed that there was $5000 dealer cash incentive until Oct 31st. So a couple questions:
    1. Should I aim to negotiate for more than the $5k off MRSP, or will that be the most one can expect?
    2. What is the residual for 15k miles 36 months and 15k 24 months?
    3. What is the money factor for top tier credit?
    4. what is the max refundable security deposit and how much will that lower my MF to? I have read multiple things on the forum and am confused about that.

Thanks in advance!!
  • Options
    echachi81echachi81 Member Posts: 9
    Infiniti G37x Premium Package

24 month lease
    1911 taxes and fees + 70/80 to transfer plates
    337 per month
    12K miles

Good Deal? Maybe signing this Friday 10/11/14

They will write me a check to pay off the last payment of my current lease.
  • Options
    "1. Should I aim to negotiate for more than the $5k off MRSP, or will that be the most one can expect?
    2. What is the residual for 15k miles 36 months and 15k 24 months?
    3. What is the money factor for top tier credit?
    4. what is the max refundable security deposit and how much will that lower my MF to? I have read multiple things on the forum and am confused about that. "

1) If there is $5000 of incentive on a lease, then you should definitely want a selling price more than $5000 of MSRP... Look up the invoice, and try for $5000 off that number.

2) 61% residual for 36mo 15K/yr... 71% residual for 24 mo.

3) .00069 and .00038, respectively... 36mo and 24 mo..

4) Each additional security deposit lowers your money factor by .0001, so for the 36 month lease you could make 6 MSDs to lower the MF to .00009, and for the 24 month lease, 3 MSDs to take the rate to .00008

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ncognito13ncognito13 Member Posts: 66
    When you NEGOTIATE, truly negotiate you must be prepared to walk away if you do not think the deal is right. I was a professional negotiator and I knew my field as well as anyone and as much as I wanted to buy I had to be able to walk away if a deal was not a great deal for me. For you to say should I expect to get whatever off is the wrong way to approach any deal. Do your homework, learn what the costs, holdbacks, etc are and then make your offer. Give the dealer the chance to say no...and then if you are not happy with the deal...WALK AWAY...Always be a gentleman but if you cannot walk away you ARE NOT NEGOTIATING. I bought a 2006 G35x and the sales manager offered me a deal for over 5K off the MSRP without me saying a word. I ultimately bought the care for $6K less than the MSRP..ALWAYS GIVE THEM THE CHANCE TO SAY NO...regardless of how crazy YOU think your offer is. The one thing that you will NEVER know is what the dealers motivation is for selling at a certain price..nor should you care as long as you are happy with the deal.
  • Options
    marshallcpamarshallcpa Member Posts: 22
    Carman:

Can you give me the October residual values and money factors for the following Q50 models on a 39 month 15k mile lease:

AWD Premium
    AWD Sport

AWD Hybrid Premium
    AWD Hybrid Sport

Also, do you know how the VPP program works with leasing - is it the same lease program money factor and residuals? Is it more profitable for a dealer to sell at or near invoice outside of VPP, or on the VPP program? I have a friend who I could ask to put me on VPP if it would help me, and if it also helps the dealer, that is fine, too.

I have a 2011 G37 AWD Sport that does not go off lease until the end of February, but with the dealer cash, returning lessee incentive and what appears from the Infiniti website to be a strong lease program for the month, I just might have my G until the end of the lease or until I hit my mileage cap (whatever comes first) and a Q waiting for that day.

Thanks.

Brian
  • Options
    2014 Q50 AWD Premium 39mo, 15K/yr lease
    .00124 MF and 61% residual... AWD Sport has 59% residual.

2014 Q50 Hybrid AWD Premium 39mo, 15K/yr lease
    .00136 MF and 62% residual... AWD Sport has 60% residual

VPP program only affects the selling price of the car.. the lease program is the same... (at least it was when I leased my 2011 G37X). I would guess that the dealer makes more on a VPP deal, than on the same deal outside the VPP program.

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    d_nyholmd_nyholm Member Posts: 80
    I was able to get a quote on a lease of a 2014 Q50 AWD Premium for 39 months, 12K per year through the VPP program of $389 with nothing down but taxes and fees. After a little more negotiation, the dealer showed me that they get about $500 back by using the VPP program and he used that money toward the lease in the form of Cap Cost Reduction which ended up bringing the payment down the $374.

I feel that is a pretty good deal considering that I see a lot of leases for this vehicle quoted in the $450-$600 range (with the $450 being an AWD Premium). The VPP program took off about $3800 and then they added in the additional $500 kickback from the VPP program giving me a total reduction of over $4300 on a car that is typically only seeing about $2500 discounts from MSRP.

If you can get VPP, there is no way you should consider not using it. I used it on my 2010 G37xS and was able to get that car for $370/month which was one of the better deals I saw on this forum.
  • Options
    bobbygreeneyesbobbygreeneyes Member Posts: 1
    Can you please share the dealer info for your deal
  • Options
    This is at the Zimbrick Infiniti dealership in Madison, WI. Mike is the guy I worked with and had a very positive experience. I will be putting in a dealer review for them.
  • Options
    What dealer did you get this deal from? Also, did you have any incentives/loyalty/other cash back?? Or was this just straight negotiating.
  • Options
    kyfdx,
    When I checked the edmunds.com incentives page earlier in the month, there was a $2000 + $2500 dealer cash incentive listed for the G37 this month. I then contacted a local dealer to try and negotiate the car. I was told that there was no money this month and when I checked back on Edmunds, all those listed incentives have disappeared - do you know what happened to them?

So is there any dealer cash incentives this month that I should be trying to work to get, because this guy doesn't seem to want to give anything up??